Don't make a Mistake...

How many of those folks were indicted?

Did I say they were?

With currency conversion over payment platforms they my not have known what currency the bill was paid in. But that doesn't negate the FACT that no one in Trumps orbit was found to have conspired with the Russians. No matter how you commies try to spin it.

Let's do this one more time. Mueller could not find definitive evidence to show someone within Trump's campaign, conspired with the Russian government.

Erik Prince is a very good example of this, and it will be interesting to see if he is one of the redacted investigations still to drop.

Democrats ask Bill Barr for PERJURY probe into Erik Prince over meeting with Putin's banker | Daily Mail Online
Mueller had 2 YEARS and COMPLETE AUTHORITY to investigate, no one prevent him in any way from that, He found no evidence of collusion which means there was NONE you moron.

And Mueller presented several points of Trump obstruction.

But hey, I mean after 2 years you are still so brain dead that no many how many times you have to be told...

MUELLER SAID HE WOULD FOLLOW DOJ GUIDELINES THAT A SITTING PRESIDENT CANNOT BE INDICTED

MUELLER SAID HE WOULD FOLLOW DOJ GUIDELINES THAT A SITTING PRESIDENT CANNOT BE INDICTED

Exercising article 2 authority can't be obstruction. Period. Barr looked at the teams fantasy schemes on obstruction and dismissed them.

He found NO Obstruction, or perhaps you can explain in detail what EXACTLY Trump did to obstruct Mueller?

Mueller specifically said he could not exonerate Trump of obstruction. How does that translate into “no obstruction”

It wasn't his job to exonerate anyone and having no sealed indictment against Trump the presumption of innocence is assumed. No one is charged by our legal system with proving their innocence.

Again, Mueller NEVER said no obstruction.
BE VERY specific and tell us what Trump did to obstruct when obstruction requires an underlying crime to be obstruction for.

Did I say they were?

With currency conversion over payment platforms they my not have known what currency the bill was paid in. But that doesn't negate the FACT that no one in Trumps orbit was found to have conspired with the Russians. No matter how you commies try to spin it.

Let's do this one more time. Mueller could not find definitive evidence to show someone within Trump's campaign, conspired with the Russian government.

Erik Prince is a very good example of this, and it will be interesting to see if he is one of the redacted investigations still to drop.

Democrats ask Bill Barr for PERJURY probe into Erik Prince over meeting with Putin's banker | Daily Mail Online
Mueller had 2 YEARS and COMPLETE AUTHORITY to investigate, no one prevent him in any way from that, He found no evidence of collusion which means there was NONE you moron.

But hey, I mean after 2 years you are still so brain dead that no many how many times you have to be told...

Exercising article 2 authority can't be obstruction. Period. Barr looked at the teams fantasy schemes on obstruction and dismissed them.

Sounds like he cherry picked.

You can play all the word games you want, the FACT is NO CRIME was committed. No one colluded and no one obstructed. For one thing there has to be an underlying CRIME for obstruction to occur.

It's not "word games." When it comes to laws, and the enforcement of laws, EVERY single word matters and can make a HUGE difference.

No charges, no convictions means every single person is presumed innocent. You can try to play word games all night and it won't change the facts.

So that would apply to Clinton then, since all those investigations produced nothing?
Clinton LIED under OATH to a SITTING JUDGE. That is a MOST definite CRIME. Further Clinton tried to tamper with a witness and was caught and charged with that as well.
I meant Hilary.
She was never REALLY investigated, Bill spent 45 minutes with the Attorney General and Comey claimed she had no intent to commit a crime that she DID in fact commit.

You can play all the word games you want, the FACT is NO CRIME was committed. No one colluded and no one obstructed. For one thing there has to be an underlying CRIME for obstruction to occur.

It's not "word games." When it comes to laws, and the enforcement of laws, EVERY single word matters and can make a HUGE difference.

No charges, no convictions means every single person is presumed innocent. You can try to play word games all night and it won't change the facts.

There has been quite a few people indicted, found guilty, and more investigations still ongoing.

How many Americans were indicted on conspiracy with Russia? Nuff said.

He found NO Obstruction, or perhaps you can explain in detail what EXACTLY Trump did to obstruct Mueller?

Mueller specifically said he could not exonerate Trump of obstruction. How does that translate into “no obstruction”

It wasn't his job to exonerate anyone and having no sealed indictment against Trump the presumption of innocence is assumed. No one is charged by our legal system with proving their innocence.

BE VERY specific and tell us what Trump did to obstruct when obstruction requires an underlying crime to be obstruction for.

It is in the report. Read it. Then show me where Mueller said no obstruction cause I sure can’t find it.

Did I say they were?

Really? Ask Trump's buddy... Judge Napolitono. Is Fox credible enough for you?

Fox News Host Judge Andrew Napolitano: Mueller Report Shows Donald Trump Committed Obstruction of Justice

Didn't say there was either.

So that would apply to Clinton then, since all those investigations produced nothing?
Clinton LIED under OATH to a SITTING JUDGE. That is a MOST definite CRIME. Further Clinton tried to tamper with a witness and was caught and charged with that as well.
I meant Hilary.
She was never REALLY investigated, Bill spent 45 minutes with the Attorney General and Comey claimed she had no intent to commit a crime that she DID in fact commit.

Ahhhhh that is rich. How many years of investigations has she endured under a Republican controlled legislature?

“No charges, no convictions means every single person is presumed innocent. You can try to play word games all night and it won't change the facts.”

Those are your words. I guess they only apply to Trump?

Sounds like he cherry picked.

Only because you want it to be that way, doesn't make it a fact.

Really? Ask Trump's buddy... Judge Napolitono. Is Fox credible enough for you?

Fox News Host Judge Andrew Napolitano: Mueller Report Shows Donald Trump Committed Obstruction of Justice

The lone voice in the wilderness. LMAO The AG is the one that counts.

I meant Hilary.

Ahhhhh that is rich. How many years of investigations has she endured under a Republican controlled legislature?

“No charges, no convictions means every single person is presumed innocent. You can try to play word games all night and it won't change the facts.”

That my very well change.

Didn't say there was either.

Mueller. “...if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

I meant Hilary.

That my very well change.

Do you apply the same standard to her as you do to Trump?

Wrong. Even Lindsey Graham said there doesn't have to be an underlying crime to obstruct...

Of course when he said that, he was talking about Bill Clinton. Graham is just a hypocrite piece of shit.

I meant Hilary.

If you believe that then what are you argueing about, or do you admit you are a hypocrite? Again it is entirely different Comey ADMITTED she broke the law, BUT said it wasn't intentional. This AFTER Bill spent 45 minutes with the Attorney General.

Wrong. Even Lindsey Graham said there doesn't have to be an underlying crime to obstruct...

Of course when he said that, he was talking about Bill Clinton. Graham is just a hypocrite piece of shit.

People in the Trump camp seem confused as to what obstruction of justice actually means.

.....the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process the defendant's ...

I meant Hilary.

If you believe that then what are you argueing about, or do you admit you are a hypocrite? Again it is entirely different Comey ADMITTED she broke the law, BUT said it wasn't intentional. This AFTER Bill spent 45 minutes with the Attorney General.
It is not different at all. No charges. No convictions. You are applying a different standard to her.

Forum List

Back