Don't think of your party (if applicable).

Stop. Be honest. Don't be a parrot for your party. Just tell me honestly.....

Do you think this is the worst administration and worst president in the history of our country?

I do.

I think the Wilson administration was.

It was progressives like Wilson that created progressives like Obama.

It is the systematic destruction of the Constitutional republic in favor of their version of a one world order.

Considering I don't identify with either party or any ideology, this will be pretty easy.
I was very young when Nixon was around, but from what I learned about the guy he would be about a 7 (throwing out Watergate). Carter was a 4, Reagan was a 7, HW Bush also 7, Clinton 8, "W" 4 and I have Obama, "W"'s twin at a 4.
I think Reagan wasn't as conservative as people would like to think. He was the right guy at the right time, definitely a uniter. Clinton was very good (I never did vote for the guy), he was the last president who had the sense and the ability to work with the opposing party if he hadn't fucked around with skirts I would have rated him higher.
I see no difference between "W" and "O".

Everyone agrees that Nixon was bad. However, he was impeached for illegal information gathering. Now you have goons like Obama who gathers information on every human being on the planet, yet nothing is done.

My guess is that in about 10 years, we will be longing for the days of the Obama administration like we yearn for the days of the Nixon administration today.

Considering I don't identify with either party or any ideology, this will be pretty easy.
I was very young when Nixon was around, but from what I learned about the guy he would be about a 7 (throwing out Watergate). Carter was a 4, Reagan was a 7, HW Bush also 7, Clinton 8, "W" 4 and I have Obama, "W"'s twin at a 4.
I think Reagan wasn't as conservative as people would like to think. He was the right guy at the right time, definitely a uniter. Clinton was very good (I never did vote for the guy), he was the last president who had the sense and the ability to work with the opposing party if he hadn't fucked around with skirts I would have rated him higher.

I was around.

I was sitting in class in High School, English Class, when the Principal came in and announced that President Kennedy had been shot and was probably going to die.

Every girl in the Class, including the Teacher, started to cry. And some of the boys.

You don't forget something like that.

That was when I started paying attention to politics.

Shortly after that I joined The Army (my folks didn't have the money for College and I joined to get the GI Bill) and they sent me to a place I'd never heard of before -- Viet Nam.

That kinda got my attention, too.

The riots in Detroit, the 82nd Airborne Division in the streets, Kent State, Woodstock, being stationed outside Boston (went on alert and put in isolation for the Roxbury Riots), walking the Streets of San Fran (Haight Ashbury), the music, the counter culture, the hippies, the drugs, MLK, the Black Panthers, Patty Hearst, Bill Ayers and the Weathermen, the SDS, School Busing....

In those days, you had to be brain dead to not be aware of politics.

And I'm telling you people right fucking now....

the Stuttering Clusterfuck is THE worst president in History.

It's not even close

I have lived through Truman, Ike, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1 and 2, Clinton, and Obama. I was too young to remember much about Truman and Ike, but my parents liked both of them.

Obama is clearly the most divisive, least competent, most arrogant, and most corrupt. The man does not want the JOB of president, he wants the celebtity aspects of it and the platform to ram his marxist collectivist ideas up our asses by executive fiat.

He and his wife clearly hate the USA and just about everything it stands for. They are determined to punish the USA for its real or imagined sins of the past and to insert a system whereby all citizens are equally miserable and forced to do the bidding of the ruling elite.

Worst in history is an understatement.

Last edited:
I have lived through Truman, Ike, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1 and 2, Clinton, and Obama. I was too young to remember much about Truman and Ike, but my parents liked both of them.

Obama is clearly the most divisive, least competent, most arrogant, and most corrupt. The man does not want the JOB of president, he wants the celebtity aspects of it and the platform to ram his marxist collectivist ideas up our asses by executive fiat.

He and his wife clearly hate the USA and just about everything it stands for. They are determined to punish the USA for its real or imagined sins of the past and to insert a system whereby all citizens are equally miserable and forced to do the bidding of the ruling elite.

Worst in history is an understatement.

"For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my Country" ~ Michelle 'Sasquatch' obama

michelle-obama-not-happy-682x1024.jpg

The country is 17 trillion in debt, but--------------

Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing China for the White House during the Civil War.
And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for first ladies... paid by taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower: One-- paid for personally out of President's salary.
Jackie Kennedy: One
Rosaline Carter: One
Barbara Bush: One
Hilary Clinton: Three
Laura Bush: One
Michele Obama: Twenty-two

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:

Michele Obama's personal staff:

1. $172,200 Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)
4. $102,000 Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 Winter, Melissa (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $ 90,000 Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $ 84,000 Lilyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $ 75,000 Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $ 70,000 Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First Lady)
10. $ 65,000 Burnough, Erinn (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $ 64,000 Reinstein, Joseph B.(Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $ 62,000 Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $ 60,000 Fitz, Alan O.(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $ 57,500 Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $ 52,500 Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $ 50,000 Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant f or Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $ 45,000 Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $ 43,000 Tubman, Samantha a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $ 40,000 Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $ 36,000 Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $ 35,000 Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $ 35,000 Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Total: $ 1,591,200 in annual staff salaries
(all for a woman who was not elected nor is she accountable to anyone...)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe ...

Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press: canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

James Buchanan IMO was the worst President. Bush 2 was no prize with his blowing up domestic spending and quite possibly Iraq. Carter had Camp David and not much else. Nixon signed much legislation liberals liked (EPA and some other items) Nixon offered Ted Kennedy a deal for national health insurance and Kennedy blew it off (which he later regretted). Reagan's first term was good, not so much his second. I had no problem with the Contra part of Iran- Contra, but the Iran part was wrong. Clinton did not mess the dot.com boom which was good. However questions were never answered on the LIPPO/LORAL money via the Riady's.

I was around.

I was sitting in class in High School, English Class, when the Principal came in and announced that President Kennedy had been shot and was probably going to die.

Every girl in the Class, including the Teacher, started to cry. And some of the boys.

Shortly after that I joined The Army (my folks didn't have the money for College and I joined to get the GI Bill) and they sent me to a place I'd never heard of before -- Viet Nam.

The riots in Detroit, the 82nd Airborne Division in the streets, Kent State, Woodstock, being stationed outside Boston (went on alert and put in isolation for the Roxbury Riots), walking the Streets of San Fran (Haight Ashbury), the music, the counter culture, the hippies, the drugs, MLK, the Black Panthers, Patty Hearst, Bill Ayers and the Weathermen, the SDS, School Busing....

It's not even close

You're a righty so you're ignoring some huge fucking mistakes in judgment from "W". Going to two wars and lowering taxes was absolutely one of the stupidest things I have ever seen a president do. He also left trillions in unfunded mandates that will be in future presidents budgets for decades to come. That's why I have "W" tied with "O" and Carter.
It's THAT close!

Probably, but only on the basis that every President is worse than their predecessor. Up until Obama Bush was the worst, and whoever comes after Obama will likely be worse.

I was around.

It's not even close

You're a righty so you're ignoring some huge fucking mistakes in judgment from "W". Going to two wars and lowering taxes was absolutely one of the stupidest things I have ever seen a president do. He also left trillions in unfunded mandates that will be in future presidents budgets for decades to come. That's why I have "W" tied with "O" and Carter.
It's THAT close!

So you'd prefer that Saddam were still in power and that the Taliban still have a base of operations in Asscrackistan?

Lowering taxes spurred the economy to one of the more remarkable peace-time expansions in history.

The Financial Crisis was more a function of dishonest bankers who felt they could get away with anything under the guise of the CRA and Fannie and Freddie Execs rigging the game and stupid debt instruments and THE worst Fed Chairman EVER keeping interest rates too low for too long.

IOW, it had nothing to do with Bush.

But as a juvenile libturd, you'll use your fallacious Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc logic until somebody shoves it up your nose.

You're not worth my time

Do you think this is the worst administration and worst president in the history of our country?

I do.

Absolutely. Never before have I thought we have lost our way so far that we were in danger of losing our economy, losing our patriotism, and losing our greatness.

In the theatre of the world, we have no allies, never before have we had to go just months before we have to go to Congress and raise the debt ceiling...we can't keep doing that! What do we think is going to happen?

We have almost half of our country receiving money from the government, not working or paying their way. Entitlements grow... Children learn what they live...Those parents don't bring up ambitious people ready for the workforce...what are they breeding?

Look what Obama has wrought... our destiny is gloomy to say the least. He brought change alright. Now we have little hope.

I do.

Of course not, the notion is ridiculous.

And that is indeed being honest.

Obviously you’ve never heard of Taft, Harding, Coolidge, or Hoover.

It’s idiocy to try to evaluate a given administration while still in office; Truman was despised during his time and is now considered among our greatest presidents.

Such evaluations can only be made in an objective context, at least 30 years after an administration has left office.

So you are comparing Obama, who has done a terrible job, with Taft, Harding, Coolidge and Hoover. Hoover was a crappy President. I give you that. But Harding and Coolidge lead to the Greatest economic boom in the history of this nation.

They did it with tax cuts and spending cuts.

Got to love them.

Taft.. eh. He got stuck in a bathtub, but at least he didnt destroy the nation like Obama is. Unfortunately he did get succeeded by Wilson who did much of what Obama is doing.

To answer the original question. No Obama isn't the worst. But he still has time. At least we aren't in civil war.

I do.

Not at all. I see the problems of the Obama administration originating from a failing economic system (end cycle of crony capitalism) and lingering racism from the Congressional Confederacy contingency. There are a LOT of people in the U.S. that have deep-seated issues with race. It's understandable, given our nation's history and the provocative nature of our media.

I think that history will show that Ronald Reagan's presidency had long-lasting and deleterious effects on (1) the middle class, (2) labor wages, and (3) skewed wealth distributions. In the end, Reagan's "supply side" economic emphasis has created a constant state of cyclical crises for the U.S.

Obama isn't a bad president--he is simply unable to reverse history.

I do.

Not at all. I see the problems of the Obama administration originating from a failing economic system (end cycle of crony capitalism) and lingering racism from the Congressional Confederacy contingency. There are a LOT of people in the U.S. that have deep-seated issues with race. It's understandable, given our nation's history and the provocative nature of our media.

I think that history will show that Ronald Reagan's presidency had long-lasting and deleterious effects on (1) the middle class, (2) labor wages, and (3) skewed wealth distributions. In the end, Reagan's "supply side" economic emphasis has created a constant state of cyclical crises for the U.S.

Freemason9, you gave credit where it isn't due. There were economic issues to tackle but that had nothing to do with the racism that raised its ugly head. It was precipitated by none other Obama's and Michelle's deep seated issues with race which were easily demonstrated by Obama's mentor, Wright, Michelle's statement, "For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country," the start up of the African American Education Office (as if AA are the only disadvantaged group in America), the Professor Gates and the officer interference, the Trayvon Martin case interference (he could have been my son ), Eric Holder's racial decisions on cases (Black panthers, not pursuing litigation of voting rights for whites) and the president not holding Holder responsible ... and the provocative nature of the media translates how they are pro liberal.

Reagan's administration is well known for its success, so it is interesting you find it so unfavorable.

Clinton would be a good example of a democratic president who could work with Congress and get things done proving to be a success. It is truly unfortunate that Obama didn''t try to model himself after him.

I do.

Freemason9, you gave credit where it isn't due. There were economic issues to tackle but that had nothing to do with the racism that raised its ugly head. It was precipitated by none other Obama's and Michelle's deep seated issues with race which were easily demonstrated by Obama's mentor, Wright, Michelle's statement, "For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country," the start up of the African American Education Office (as if AA are the only disadvantaged group in America), the Professor Gates and the officer interference, the Trayvon Martin case interference (he could have been my son ), Eric Holder's racial decisions on cases (Black panthers, not pursuing litigation of voting rights for whites) and the president not holding Holder responsible ... and the provocative nature of the media translates how they are pro liberal.

Reagan's administration is well known for its success, so it is interesting you find it so unfavorable.

Clinton would be a good example of a democratic president who could work with Congress and get things done proving to be a success. It is truly unfortunate that Obama didn''t try to model himself after him.

obama is the worst ever.

One reason why is that the ACA, or something like it, is an idea whose tme has come due in the minds of most Americans.

dimocrap and Republican alike know that our Health Insurance situation is, and has been, out of control.

All the Stuttering Clusterfuck had to do was go to The People, get a few Republicans on board, get them to start working our own people, get a little support, get some backing....

And it would have been a resounding success.

Didja know? From the very beginning of the ACA.... From the day it was signed into law, the majority or plurality of the American People have disapproved of the ACA?

Fact.

But the Stuttering Clusterfuck isn't a leader, he isn't a politician or a diplomat or.... Much of anything other than a Chicago Thug Politician.

That's all he is.

the dimocrap party sold him on lies. Nothing but lies.

A 'Rock Star'. A 'pretty boy' who can read a teleprompter.

He is THE worst president in history. And at a time when we needed somebody who could get things done..... He didn't.

He preferred to use brute force, thug tactics and the arrogance of power to get his way.

And his acolytes and toadies are just like him. From Sebellius to Crappy Nappy to Hitlery Clinton to Eric Himmler, to the head of the IRS and the NSA..... All serve the --

THE.WORST.POS-TUS.......

EVER!!!!

I do.

Of course not, the notion is ridiculous.

And that is indeed being honest.

Obviously you’ve never heard of Taft, Harding, Coolidge, or Hoover.

It’s idiocy to try to evaluate a given administration while still in office; Truman was despised during his time and is now considered among our greatest presidents.

Such evaluations can only be made in an objective context, at least 30 years after an administration has left office.

lol, Harding and Coolidge were bad because they ended a depression in record time and had UE down to 1%... FDR is good because he stole from people during the war, had millions starving in the streets and had UE rates of up to 25%.

Obama is not the worst, FDR is is worst than Obama, and that's non debatable fact. But having Obama right after Bush (another horrible President) yes, Obama is one of the worst.

In my lifetime worst Presidents are

Obama
Bush I - Clinton (tie)
Bush II

Last edited:

Forum List

Back