DOW Closing In On 25,000.Who Will Dems/Liberals/Liberal Hosts Give All Credit To?

Yet, Trump doubled the growth (points) based on your numbers...and healthmyths doesn't understand math or ratios...LOL.

He didn't double the growth, he had less growth than Obama did.

You measure growth as a percentage, not in gross numbers.

You know that, but are acting obtuse anyway. Why?

we all know what Obama was up to,,,he wanted to bring the USA down back to the 30's when Pelosi was in high school and Hitler was President of Germany

Yet, Trump doubled the growth (points) based on your numbers...and healthmyths doesn't understand math or ratios...LOL.

He didn't double the growth, he had less growth than Obama did.

You measure growth as a percentage, not in gross numbers.

You know that, but are acting obtuse anyway. Why?

Hmmm, 899.06 X 2 = 1798.12. You’re absolutely right Trump more than doubled...go take a math class.

Job Gains In 2017 Lag 2016 Numbers By An Average Of 13,000 Per Month, Agency Says : The Two-Way U.S. jobs growth has averaged 174,000 per month so far in2017, compared to an average monthly gain of 187,000 in 2016, the Bureau of Labor Statistics says.Dec 8, 2017
November Jobs Report: Economy Adds 228,000 Jobs; Unemployment Steady
Of course they will lag! Obama did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to KILL the US ECONOMY!
View attachment 169546
That does not make sense. Trumps jobs growth is behind Obamas.

Job Gains In 2017 Lag 2016 Numbers By An Average Of 13,000 Per Month, Agency Says : The Two-Way U.S. jobs growth has averaged 174,000 per month so far in2017, compared to an average monthly gain of 187,000 in 2016, the Bureau of Labor Statistics says.Dec 8, 2017
View attachment 169546
Then why is Bush's name included?

View attachment 169546
That does not make sense. Trumps jobs growth is behind Obamas.
You forgot to take Trump's word for it...

Well, we know for sure it won't be Donald Trump. But hey, hatas gon hate. They aren't very honest rational folks. It is what it is.

No, that's not how you calculate growth. My investments sure have grown a hell of a lot more in one year of Trump then it ever did in 8 years of Obama.

No they didn't. Because Obama grew the market by 140%. Trump's only grown it by 25%.

when Obama won, the DOW didnt budge. unless they had to print up the money. 2009/2010 were especially hard times with 0.0 new jobs and 0.0 growth,,meanwhile the Obama went on plenty of vacations on the tax payers dime

You have to be a writer from the Onion.

Have to be.

So we're still pretending that we think the rate of job growth isn't going to slow as job markets tighten, are we?

So...then Obama gets that credit because he's the one who tightened the jobs market.
Whatever works for ya. I know how desperate partisans are to claim credit. Great.

I'll assume that you now know that the rate of job growth will slow as the job market tightens.

That's good news.

No, that's not how you calculate growth. My investments sure have grown a hell of a lot more in one year of Trump then it ever did in 8 years of Obama.

No they didn't. Because Obama grew the market by 140%. Trump's only grown it by 25%.

Yikes, I better get ahold of the investment company and tell them their numbers are wrong...dumbass.

Forum List

Back