Dow reaches 4 year high, NASDAQ reaches 11 year high

Message Boards sure can be bizarre. The OP who started this thread is one of the most hysterical screeching OWS nutters on this Board. But now he suddenly just loves Wall Street profits. I suspect we'll be seeing much more of this dishonesty & hypocrisy from OWS nutters as the Election draws nearer. These people have no souls. The don't believe in anything. They just go with whatever they think will help their guy get re-elected. Do they love Wall Street? Do they hate Wall Street? Who knows? They just can't be trusted. They have no integrity.

For the right wing, there is only one way to prosperity. And that's through "lower wages".

Message Boards sure can be bizarre. The OP who started this thread is one of the most hysterical screeching OWS nutters on this Board. But now he suddenly just loves Wall Street profits. I suspect we'll be seeing much more of this dishonesty & hypocrisy from OWS nutters as the Election draws nearer. These people have no souls. The don't believe in anything. They just go with whatever they think will help their guy get re-elected. Do they love Wall Street? Do they hate Wall Street? Who knows? They just can't be trusted. They have no integrity.

A deregulated Wall Street moved more than 70% of the mortgage market to Wall Street from Freddie/Fannie. Sold mortgages to anyone who could sign their name. Sold them overseas as "securities". Insured the securities calling that "derivatives". Collected the insurance money from those bad securities and put huge businesses out of business resulting in the current recession. What Wall Street did was unethical, but because of deregulation, no longer illegal. People still have their money invested in Wall Street so of course, we hope Wall Street does well. But they also brought down the world economy.

I know something complicated is difficult for the right wing to comprehend. Look at how little they know about the recession. Even when every economist in the world can tell you what caused the recession, against all reason, they still believe it was Freddie/Fannie. No matter how many facts they've been been given, how you explain it, they still believe it was Freddie/Fannie. Simple and hateful people who live in an empty barren world of black and white.

A deregulated Wall Street moved more than 70% of the mortgage market to Wall Street from Freddie/Fannie. Sold mortgages to anyone who could sign their name. Sold them overseas as "securities". Insured the securities calling that "derivatives". Collected the insurance money from those bad securities and put huge businesses out of business resulting in the current recession. What Wall Street did was unethical, but because of deregulation, no longer illegal. People still have their money invested in Wall Street so of course, we hope Wall Street does well. But they also brought down the world economy.

I know something complicated is difficult for the right wing to comprehend. Look at how little they know about the recession. Even when every economist in the world can tell you what caused the recession, against all reason, they still believe it was Freddie/Fannie. No matter how many facts they've been been given, how you explain it, they still believe it was Freddie/Fannie. Simple and hateful people who live in an empty barren world of black and white.

So you're not celebrating these new increases in Wall Street profits? Not sure i'm following you?

For the right wing, there is only one way to prosperity. And that's through "lower wages".

So Wall Street is good now huh? You USMB OWS loons are such dishonest douches. :lol:

What a bizarre post.

No one said a word about Wall Street brokers.

:lol: Whatever. You're one of the most hysterical screeching OWS baboons on this Board. Now you're suddenly in love with Wall Street profits? Man, i don't see how anyone could ever take you seriously again. You are an incredibly disingenuous person. You have no integrity.

So Wall Street is good now huh? You USMB OWS loons are such dishonest douches. :lol:

What a bizarre post.

:lol: Whatever. You're one of the most hysterical screeching OWS baboons on this Board. Now you're suddenly in love with Wall Street profits? Man, i don't see how anyone could ever take you seriously again. You are an incredibly disingenuous person. You have no integrity.

Wall Street brokers and stock values in American companies are two different things.

How weird are you?

What a bizarre post.

Wall Street brokers and stock values in American companies are two different things.

How weird are you?

HOORAY FOR WALLSTREET!!! God, you're such a liar. :eusa_liar:

How weird are you?

Once again, Wall Street brokers and stock values in American companies are two different things.

Get rid of the brokers and we would be better off.

How weird are you?

Once again, Wall Street brokers and stock values in American companies are two different things.

You're very dishonest. One day you hate Wall Street, the next day you love Wall Street. You just go with whatever you think will help your Dear Leader get re-elected. Today you think boasting about Wall Street gains will help your Dear Leader get re-elected. But who knows, tomorrow you could be right back to claiming you despise Wall Street profits. You just can't be trusted. No integrity at all.

You're very dishonest. One day you hate Wall Street, the next day you love Wall Street. You just go with whatever you think will help your Dear Leader get re-elected. Today you think boasting about Wall Street gains will help your Dear Leader get re-elected. But who knows, tomorrow you could be right back to claiming you despise Wall Street profits. You just can't be trusted. No integrity at all.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I NEVER said I despised American companies being successful.

I despise bundling poor credit home loans as derivitives and selling them in a Ponzi scheme to brought down the world economy.

Nice try, but this dog won't hunt.

Laugh My Ass Off!!!!

Let's see, there are more people unemployed now than during the great depressions.

The ACTUAL unemployment rate is north of 16%...that's only 2% less than during the great depression.

There are more people on food stamps...40 MILLION...than any time in the HISTORY of the system.

The percentage of Americans...40%...receiving some kind of public assistance is the highest it's ever been in the history of the nanny state.

Personal savings by Americans has fallen by more than 30% in the last 4 years.

Housing prices have fallen by 30% in the last 3 years.

Personal wealth and disposable income have both fallen by 20% in the last 3 years...for those who actually have a job.

The economy has AVERAGED growing at less than 1% for the last 3 years.

Every man, woman and child in this country owes nearly 483,871 dollars to pay off the national debt.

The latest stress test done on FDIC banks predicts that ANOTHER 512 BANKS WILL GO BELLY UP BY NEXT YEAR...can you say, to big to fail?

And you jackasses are giggling like teen age girls at their first pajama party over the fact that one good month of jobs reports sparked a market rally. You DO realize that if this "recovery" were to continue at that rate of job creation it will take 3 years just to get it back to the 7.6 it was when Obama took office...right?

Oh yeah...I"M IMPRESSED!

The recovery continues...

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. stocks rallied Friday, as investors cheered a much stronger-than-expected jobs report.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) gained 157 points, or 1.2%, the S&P 500 (SPX) added 19 points, or 1.5%, and the Nasdaq composite (COMP) increased 46 points, or 1.6%.

The rally pushed pushed the Dow, up more than 5% in 2012, to its highest level since May 2008. The Nasdaq, up more than 11% for the year, climbed to its highest level since December 2000. The S&P 500 has gained almost 7% this year, and finished at a six-month high.

Stock Markets - Feb. 3, 2012 - CNNMoney

Funny how the improvements are happening just as the election cycle kicks in.

the timing is soo good, I bet anyone with an IQ at all, would think it was planned.

except for the liberals of course. Thinking is hard, sooo

An unexpectedly rosy jobs report set off a chain reaction Friday, upending economists’ gloomy predictions for the coming year, leading to a surge on Wall Street and potentially boggling the political calculus of the 2012 presidential campaigns.

The surprise — that the unemployment rate had dipped for the fifth straight month, to 8.3 percent — was first reflected in the stock market, where the Dow Jones industrial average soared to its highest mark since the beginning of the financial crisis. The tech-heavy Nasdaq, meanwhile, hit an 11-year high.

Unemployment report: January job gains have economists rethinking outlooks - The Washington Post

the legend the lie the myth continues. the dollar is less secure and russia, china, iran, etc are kicking the dollar to the curb yet obumer wants another qe3(at taxpayer expense). the dollar has no place to go per fed actions.

as we head to another stuper bowl this weekend, many will be partying to false flags not to be bothered by world tensions and global financial uncertainties, only to be distracted with texting and other entertainment devices.

many people who have given up are not counted in that data and it's delusional to keep standing on one leg as the dollar falls.

debt to gdp has and will not improve. thank you barack huesain obama

Employment Ratio Still Low & Scraping Bottom!

fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back