Dozens more civilians allegedly killed in U.S.-led strikes

Yea, well, bombs don't discriminate. Tell ISIS to get out of civilian areas and civilian deaths will stop.
Should we adopt this mindset for crimes in the United States? Instead of having hostage negotiators just go in guns blazing and when all the hostages are dead we'll say, "Well, if the criminals hadn't taken these people hostage we wouldn't have had to kill them."

So now you are saying these civilians were hostage?

Hey, you floated the idea! Now, that that bitch down river!
What?

You made the leap from collateral damage to hostages, so I thought it was a contest to see who stick two unrelated concepts together in search of a point. I guess you lose.
Or perhaps you're saying absolutely nothing at all and declaring yourself the victor in some imaginary contest.

Let me ask you a question, please! Did you ever serve in the military and actually serve in a combat zone?

Yea, well, bombs don't discriminate. Tell ISIS to get out of civilian areas and civilian deaths will stop.
We're supplying and training both ISIS and al-Nusra in Syria, and we're providing the Saudis with the cluster bombs - known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field - they rain down on Yemen. War and empire is just business and Wall Street is aglow. Your economic system requires mass consumption, endless war, and the unending issuance of debt to stay afloat and we have every intention of fomenting unending destablization in the middle east.

Should we adopt this mindset for crimes in the United States? Instead of having hostage negotiators just go in guns blazing and when all the hostages are dead we'll say, "Well, if the criminals hadn't taken these people hostage we wouldn't have had to kill them."

What?

You made the leap from collateral damage to hostages, so I thought it was a contest to see who stick two unrelated concepts together in search of a point. I guess you lose.
Or perhaps you're saying absolutely nothing at all and declaring yourself the victor in some imaginary contest.

Let me ask you a question, please! Did you ever serve in the military and actually serve in a combat zone?
Irrelevant and you know it, making it intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that you don't even think he "lost".

We're supplying and training both ISIS and al-Nusra in Syria, and we're providing the Saudis with the cluster bombs - known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field - they rain down on Yemen. War and empire is just business and Wall Street is aglow. Your economic system requires mass consumption, endless war, and the unending issuance of debt to stay afloat and we have every intention of fomenting unending destablization in the middle east.

We aren't supplying ISIS with weapons you moron. ISIS got their weapons from the NATO led intervention in Turkey in 2011. The leftover weapons ended up in ISIS hands.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726

We sure the fuck didn't give them to them like handing a ice cream cone to a child. Fucking idiot.

BEIRUT -- Syrian activists say an airstrike on a village held by ISIS militants in northern Syria has killed several civilians.

Sounds fine to me. I'm happy about every dead terrorist and the terrorists we are at war with are in fact civilians. What part of "... village held by ISIS militants..." does someone not understand?

What?

Let me ask you a question, please!
No.

What?

No.

In that case you have right to judge the complexities of warfare without at least giving those involved the benefit of the doubt.

In a simulation exercise, I once destroyed an entire Russian surface action group with the vessels under my command with taking any casualties to my battle group. When the instructor questioned my tactics, he mentioned I had also destroyed three neutral merchant ships. My response was, " I would rather kill them all and let God sort them out!"

No.

In that case you have right to judge the complexities of warfare without at least giving those involved the benefit of the doubt.

In a simulation exercise, I once destroyed an entire Russian surface action group with the vessels under my command with taking any casualties to my battle group. When the instructor questioned my tactics, he mentioned I had also destroyed three neutral merchant ships. My response was, " I would rather kill them all and let God sort them out!"
You misunderstood, I was saying no to letting you ask me a question.

No.

You misunderstood, I was saying no to letting you ask me a question.

Congrats! Goodbye loser!

BEIRUT -- Syrian activists say an airstrike on a village held by ISIS militants in northern Syria has killed several civilians.

It isn't clear who is behind the airstrike but various activists groups reported different casualty tolls, saying the U.S.-led coalition, which is waging war on ISIS, was likely behind the attacks.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) monitoring group said the strike hit the village of Akayrshi on Sunday night and that 12 women were killed. The activist-run Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently said the strike hit a convoy of farm workers and that 22 died.

Where's "The Resistance" when there's a reason to protest what Trump is doing? Crying about Russia again.
---------------------------------------------------- the old collateral damage eh Kevin ??
No, just human life. Something most people value.
------------------------------- collateral damage is a fact of life in wartime . See the firebombing of Dresden and the atom bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki during ww2 Kevin .
I'm not sure those warcrimes justify the murder of other people.
like I said , collateral damage happens during war , such is life Kevin .
The only logical conclusion here is that nothing, including human life, matters, because shit happens and that's life. I take it you're logically consistent and apply this standard to all issues? Or is it that you just choose not to face the fact that reducing human life to something other than human, "collateral damage," is generally something reserved for psychopaths?
---------------------------------------------- PSYCOPATHS is an insult I suppose eh Kevin ?? Heck the Greatest Generation that dropped nukes on Japan and who firebombed Dresden weren't Psycopaths as they were Americas best and brightest and probably youngest and they won 2 wars in 2 different theatres in what , 5 years . [my Dad and Uncles were there] Here the USA has been fighting war for a heck of a lot longer than that 5 years and the war continues unabated . Maybe we need MORE collateral damage Kevin !!

Where's "The Resistance" when there's a reason to protest what Trump is doing? Crying about Russia again.
---------------------------------------------------- the old collateral damage eh Kevin ??
No, just human life. Something most people value.
------------------------------- collateral damage is a fact of life in wartime . See the firebombing of Dresden and the atom bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki during ww2 Kevin .
I'm not sure those warcrimes justify the murder of other people.
like I said , collateral damage happens during war , such is life Kevin .
The only logical conclusion here is that nothing, including human life, matters, because shit happens and that's life. I take it you're logically consistent and apply this standard to all issues? Or is it that you just choose not to face the fact that reducing human life to something other than human, "collateral damage," is generally something reserved for psychopaths?
---------------------------------------------- PSYCOPATHS is an insult I suppose eh Kevin ?? Heck the Greatest Generation that dropped nukes on Japan and who firebombed Dresden weren't Psycopaths as they were Americas best and brightest and probably youngest and they won 2 wars in 2 different theatres in what , 5 years . [my Dad and Uncles were there] Here the USA has been fighting war for a heck of a lot longer than that 5 years and the war continues unabated . Maybe we need MORE collateral damage Kevin !!
A psychopath probably wouldn't think so.

Greatest Generation , winners of ww2 kicked azz , if not for them you and yer kids would be speaking and typing in japanese or german KEVIN !!

Forum List

Back