Dr. Ben Carson Targeted By IRS After Criticizing Obama

Obama was a pampered little rich kid, who traveled the world and was put in prep schools to prepare him for the role already reserved for him as one of the ruling elite.

Barack Obama was born with a silver spoon up his ass and has been coddled his entire life. The reason people care about his transcripts is that we know that he probably had his academic life handed to him of a silver platter, just as the rest of his life was.

When I went to Cal Poly, there were a lot of rich, Iranian kids. We would watch as they would pay people to write their papers for them, not be there on test days, yet magically pass classes. Such is the way of the elite - the elite like Obama, off with his "choom posse" yet still handed degrees from Occidental and Harvard.

Wow, nice rewrite. The truth of the matter is, he was a generation removed from money. And it wasn't even Romney money, it was 'only grandma works, as a bank vice-president' money. And she was still alive, so he didn't inherit. Nor did his mother. So while she was 'dragging him all over the world,' he wasn't going in style (like Romney to France to avoid the draft).

My parents were very well-off. That hasn't got jack shit to do with me and where I am at financially.

Care to explain how how Obama got into Colombia University? Just how does someone so far removed from money spend most of his childhood traveling the globe? Are you a generation removed from reality?
Obama took out $42753 in loans to pay for Harvard tuition, he didn't receive a scholarship.

Klansman_with_Suspicious_Eyes.jpg

daws gets ready for a night on the town....

There is only one Daws. You could walk around town blindfolded and handcuffed and a klansman would do nothing if he didnt have overwhelming odds. :lol:

Did you see where the Klan rally was cancelled due to the government shutdown?

Since virtually ALL Klan members are undercover FBI, there was no one to show up without the government.

You can't make this shit up....

There is only one Daws. You could walk around town blindfolded and handcuffed and a klansman would do nothing if he didnt have overwhelming odds. :lol:

Since virtually ALL Klan members are undercover FBI, there was no one to show up without the government.

:lol::lol::lol:

funny, you just did!
every once in a while you seem almost sane, then you spew a steaming pile like the preceding . :cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol::cuckoo:

if you can't see the ubiquitous bigotry in what you post then you are not only a bigot but ignorant too.

daws, you know that I'm convinced that you're stupid as a lamp post...

But do you REALLY think that failure to hate whites on orders from KOS and the other hate sites is the definition of "bigotry?"

And I'm convinced you are both reasonably intelligent.

Apparently my judgment is faulty?

if you can't see the ubiquitous bigotry in what you post then you are not only a bigot but ignorant too.

daws, you know that I'm convinced that you're stupid as a lamp post...

But do you REALLY think that failure to hate whites on orders from KOS and the other hate sites is the definition of "bigotry?"

And I'm convinced you are both reasonably intelligent.

Apparently my judgment is faulty?
no it's not ...but one of us has extreme issues with reality and the other one is me...

But you just did.

Forum List

Back