Dr. Ben Carson Targeted By IRS After Criticizing Obama

Then your opinion smells like one. Trust that Carson wakes up from dreams about race. It probably dominates his thoughts. No self respecting Black person is going to intentionally try and cause damage to another Black person using innuendo if he doesn't have some problems with self esteem caused by racial oppression. Again look up the uncle tom syndrome.

Ah , that's why DeMarquis Elkins is never criticized by good blacks.
Those uncle toms who take the side of the subhumans are simply suffering from self esteem issues.
We now know why your messiah said nothing about the 13 month old subhuman this good decent human cleansed from the earth!!
Anyone who views whites as actual humans is an Uncle Tom.
Got it!
amazing! every kind of bigotry you could want in one short paragraph.
Really, why not break it down for us.
A critical analysis if you wish.
DeMarqis Elkins is a hero to liberals.
Remember, he killed the 13 month old creepy ass cracker who was chasing and stalking him from his stroller, his one percenter mother who the messiah described as an enemy was also shot.
Nothing was said, because they were creepy assed crackers/subhumans( the people formerly known as white).
Ass pike or whatever his miss spelled handle is has declared that an Uncle Tom is a black who speaks out againt another black.
Recognizing the epidemic of anti white race violence is not racist, denying that it happens is.

Ah , that's why DeMarquis Elkins is never criticized by good blacks.
Those uncle toms who take the side of the subhumans are simply suffering from self esteem issues.
We now know why your messiah said nothing about the 13 month old subhuman this good decent human cleansed from the earth!!
Anyone who views whites as actual humans is an Uncle Tom.
Got it!
Remember, he killed the 13 month old creepy ass cracker who was chasing and stalking him from his stroller, his one percenter mother who the messiah described as an enemy was also shot.
Nothing was said, because they were creepy assed crackers/subhumans( the people formerly known as white).
Ass pike or whatever his miss spelled handle is has declared that an Uncle Tom is a black who speaks out againt another black.
Recognizing the epidemic of anti white race violence is not racist, denying that it happens is.

Where?
I see no bigotry.
Just recognition of a liberal co ordinated epidemic of anti white racist violence.
Why don't you show me, specifically where there is bigotry?

It has to be more than just a coincidence. Dr Carson is merely being fair. He says it could be a coincidence but he really doubts it.

Obama joked about turning the IRS loose on people (like he thinks it's a laughing matter), the IRS has been caught red-handed doing the same exact thing to Tea Party groups (by their own admission), and there has been no denial from the White House.

Dr Carson is a reputed neurosurgeon with an impeccable reputation. He has no need to lie about this. He has no intention of running for office. He was asked by Fox to comment every once in awhile but he could care less about politics.

And he has much better character than that prick in the Oval Office by far.

I remember the days when the press would go after a president hard just for sneezing. Now they look the other way about everything. That is why I know Obama thinks he can get away with it and does it with impunity. The harassment against Tea Party groups continues unchecked even though they've been caught.

Did the Doc tell you that he could care less about politics?

He didn't tell me. He said on Hannity that he's not interested in politics when Hannity asked him if he planned on running for office.

Dr Carson is a prime example of how to do it right. He started out worse off than Obama. He had no father around and a mother had so little education that she couldn't read. Like most kids in his circumstance he figured he had no future.

He didn't have any rich grandparents putting him through the best prep schools in the country like Obama. He lived in abject poverty yet he made something of himself. One thing that his mother taught him is if you're constantly making excuses you're not really looking for solutions. I guess Obama didn't like that message.

The best prep schools in the country? That one is news to me.

Did the Doc tell you that he could care less about politics?

He didn't tell me. He said on Hannity that he's not interested in politics when Hannity asked him if he planned on running for office.

Dr Carson is a prime example of how to do it right. He started out worse off than Obama. He had no father around and a mother had so little education that she couldn't read. Like most kids in his circumstance he figured he had no future.

He didn't have any rich grandparents putting him through the best prep schools in the country like Obama. He lived in abject poverty yet he made something of himself. One thing that his mother taught him is if you're constantly making excuses you're not really looking for solutions. I guess Obama didn't like that message.

Maybe you should read his bio.

I did. He went to one prep school, not schools. And while said school was arguably the best in Hawaii, it is most assuredly not among the best in the nation.

I did. He went to one prep school, not schools. And while said school was arguably the best in Hawaii, it is most assuredly not among the best in the nation.

He went to private schools in the states and abroad.

Punahou School, once known as Oahu College, is a private, co-educational, college preparatory school located in Honolulu CDP, City and County of Honolulu in the U.S. State of Hawaii. With about 3,760[2] students attending the school, in kindergarten through the twelfth grade, it is the largest independent school in the United States.[3]

I didn't say they were the top schools but they were much better than the ones I attended. He also attended Occidental College, which is considered to be one of the better preparatory schools for higher learning. Then again, he attended Harvard. So I figure the discussion was over if you want to be rational.

Going all literal to prove something is pointless because nobody can complain about his education opportunities.

Punahou School, once known as Oahu College, is a private, co-educational, college preparatory school located in Honolulu CDP, City and County of Honolulu in the U.S. State of Hawaii. With about 3,760[2] students attending the school, in kindergarten through the twelfth grade, it is the largest independent school in the United States.[3]

I didn't say they were the top schools but they were much better than the ones I attended. He also attended Occidental College, which is considered to be one of the better preparatory schools for higher learning. Then again, he attended Harvard. So I figure the discussion was over if you want to be rational.

Going all literal to prove something is pointless because nobody can complain about his education opportunities.

Hey, no big. I mean - you made statements, I disproved them, and suddenly I'm getting all literal and shit. The nerve of me.

I'm going to go stand in the corner until I see the error of my ways.

:eusa_hand:

Hey, no big. I mean - you made statements, I disproved them, and suddenly I'm getting all literal and shit. The nerve of me.

I'm going to go stand in the corner until I see the error of my ways.

:eusa_hand:

You did nothing of the sort.

I showed you a quote from his bio even that proves my point yet unless he attended "the best school" in the country you figure you won. Well, punuhu is arguably on of the best in the country if not the best. I guess when someone tries to win an unwinable battle that's some consolation.

Obama was a pampered little rich kid, who traveled the world and was put in prep schools to prepare him for the role already reserved for him as one of the ruling elite.

Barack Obama was born with a silver spoon up his ass and has been coddled his entire life. The reason people care about his transcripts is that we know that he probably had his academic life handed to him of a silver platter, just as the rest of his life was.

When I went to Cal Poly, there were a lot of rich, Iranian kids. We would watch as they would pay people to write their papers for them, not be there on test days, yet magically pass classes. Such is the way of the elite - the elite like Obama, off with his "choom posse" yet still handed degrees from Occidental and Harvard.

Where?
I see no bigotry.
Just recognition of a liberal co ordinated epidemic of anti white racist violence.
Why don't you show me, specifically where there is bigotry?
if you can't see the ubiquitous bigotry in what you post then you are not only a bigot but ignorant too.

Obama was a pampered little rich kid, who traveled the world and was put in prep schools to prepare him for the role already reserved for him as one of the ruling elite.

Barack Obama was born with a silver spoon up his ass and has been coddled his entire life. The reason people care about his transcripts is that we know that he probably had his academic life handed to him of a silver platter, just as the rest of his life was.

When I went to Cal Poly, there were a lot of rich, Iranian kids. We would watch as they would pay people to write their papers for them, not be there on test days, yet magically pass classes. Such is the way of the elite - the elite like Obama, off with his "choom posse" yet still handed degrees from Occidental and Harvard.
cal poly?

Forum List

Back