Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

• Banned

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.

i can just see me now in 2018,,,the SOTU address, and after the speech i will be saying,,,great speech,,,god,,for the last hour i never even noticed he was black.

You just say he's dumb because he's black, you racist.

thanked and friends request sent

CrusaderFrank

Last edited:
GOP clowns so much anal leakage so few toilets
12190818_915383598517587_7405209909595621884_n.jpg

thanked and friends request sent

CrusaderFrank

Progressive racists in action

Dr. Carson isn't dumb, but on several things he's shown himself to be vacuous and ignorant outside of the medical field.

There is, however, IMO, one good thing about his ascendancy among the GOP candidates: he'll be easy to defeat in a general election. I truly cannot see him (as he exists today) faring well in a substantive discussion/debate against Mr. Sanders or Mrs. Clinton.

He's a real black man. Not like the phony Obama...half white...raised by whites in an Asian nation and Hawaiian culture.

The ONLY thing black about Obama is his dead beat dad who was never around. Other than that...his whole life is of white and Pacific culture.

Dr. Carson isn't dumb, but on several things he's shown himself to be vacuous and ignorant outside of the medical field.

There is, however, IMO, one good thing about his ascendancy among the GOP candidates: he'll be easy to defeat in a general election. I truly cannot see him (as he exists today) faring well in a substantive discussion/debate against Mr. Sanders or Mrs. Clinton.
Are you smoking crack? Carson would DESTROY the pantsuit in a debate. " I gotta a pussy!" won't work in the general. Any of the top 4 gop candidates will send Hillary back to making sandwiches, which seems to be her best accomplishment.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are you drunk ???

Sanders would be tough.

He'd eat Hillary alive.

She's a moron that is more lazy that Sarah Palin.

Listen, I take nothing away from any of the GOP candidates as far as their intelligence in their fields of expertise......I give them all creds on the level, its a given....however, when these people speak from a political standpoint, its sounds too simplistic, to amateur hour and not very bright at all, especially Dr. Dumb and Dumbo Trump.

Forum List

Back