Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

Says it’s unconstitutional for courts to rule on the constitutionality of laws.
carson-jesus-dinosaur.jpg

• Women who get abortions are like slaveholders.
  • Obamacare is the worst thing since slavery.
  • ‘Hitler’ could happen in the U.S. today.
  • Jews could have prevented the Holocaust if they had guns.
  • College campuses should be monitored for liberal political speech.
  • Muslims should be disqualified from the presidency.
  • There’s a war on ‘what’s inside of women.’
  • Being gay is a choice because prison turns people gay.
  • There’s no such thing as a war crime.
  • Obama is depressing the economy to keep people on welfare.
  • Obama signed immigration reform to bring in government-dependent voters.
  • Congress should be able to remove judges for voting for marriage equality.
  • Anarchy could cancel the 2016 election.
  • Says evolution and the Big Bang theory are the work of the devil.
  • Referred to President Obama as a psychopath because he looks great “like most psychopaths.”
^ to reiterate
to reiterate, spot on.

A doctor can be dumb outside of the medical field, and in it.
Very true. But they don't become the world's leading neurosurgeon. What's funny is liberals calling Carson an idiot. That tells you all you need to know about them.

Carson has demonstrated great knowledge and skill in brain surgery
He has demonstrated very little knowledge and skills related to leadership, governing, politics, the economy, world events and key political issues
and how is that any different than the last seven years with the current president?

Oh yeah, the brain surgeon part.

Listen, I take nothing away from any of the GOP candidates as far as their intelligence in their fields of expertise......I give them all creds on the level, its a given....however, when these people speak from a political standpoint, its sounds too simplistic, to amateur hour and not very bright at all, especially Dr. Dumb and Dumbo Trump.

I'm not keen on the monikers you've applied to the candidates; I don't cotton to name calling. I wholly concur with the theme of your comment.[/QUOTE]
and what is it obama brought into the program on day one?

Dr. Dumb?
He is a fuckin neurosurgeon, moron.

I may not know a thing about geopolitical politics, the economy, global warming, evolution, national issues....but hey...I'm a fucking brain surgeon
I didn't say I thought he made good presidential material. I just said he wasn't dumb.
Fuckin strawman as usual..

In terms of understanding current events, history, key political issues, the economy.......I think he is dumb
you would, you've been following lies and misinformation your entire life as a leftist liptard.

Very true. But they don't become the world's leading neurosurgeon. What's funny is liberals calling Carson an idiot. That tells you all you need to know about them.
It tells me something about him.
True, but you're an idiot.
That means nothing coming from you, but thanks for playing.
Wow. Duke Nukem landed a lethal blow. Unfair advantage!

Yes….the various play books of the left….

- The republican hates women

-the republican is evil

-the republican is racist

-the republican is stupid….

the same chapters of the same book……and how do they think they are going to make "stupid" stick to a pediatric Neurosurgeon who saved the lives of children? They are vile assholes.

Listen, I take nothing away from any of the GOP candidates as far as their intelligence in their fields of expertise......I give them all creds on the level, its a given....however, when these people speak from a political standpoint, its sounds too simplistic, to amateur hour and not very bright at all, especially Dr. Dumb and Dumbo Trump.

I'm not keen on the monikers you've applied to the candidates; I don't cotton to name calling. I wholly concur with the theme of your comment.

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you are asking?

I'm not keen on the monikers you've applied to the candidates; I don't cotton to name calling. I wholly concur with the theme of your comment.

you don't? So what talent outside a community leader did Obama have on day one? The day he took office. What were his skill sets he brought with him to be president? Really are you that stupid? The fact I had to repeat that is proof of the loose minds of these leftist idiots.

you don't? So what talent outside a community leader did Obama have on day one? The day he took office. What were his skill sets he brought with him to be president? Really are you that stupid? The fact I had to repeat that is proof of the loose minds of these leftist idiots.

Excuse me? Did it escape you that I basically agreed with your post to which I first replied? Are you now arguing (poorly) against your own comments? Are you merely posting with the intent of being argumentative, no matter whether one agrees with or refutes your ideas?

I said I don't understand what you are asking because, based on the string of comments between you and me, I don't see a correlation between what Mr. Obama "brought into the program on day one" and much of anything having to do with the two GOP presidential hopefuls of whom you wrote using derisive monikers. Nevermind that while "on day one" presumably refers to Mr. Obama's first day as President, to what "program" you refer is unstated.

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
You elected the dumbest twice. Carson is smarter than you and obuthole together. Retard.

It wouldn't matter anyway...if a negro is on the ballot, negroes are going to vote for it. ....Regardless of party or position....Period.

Yet there are no polls that show our black population supporting candidates like Carson, Cain or West

They are not as dumb as you think

Carson has demonstrated great knowledge and skill in brain surgery
He has demonstrated very little knowledge and skills related to leadership, governing, politics, the economy, world events and key political issues
and how is that any different than the last seven years with the current president?

Oh yeah, the brain surgeon part.

Attempts to correlate Carsons inexperience to Obamas are pretty lame

Obama has a Harvard law degree, Obama was a community organizer out in the streets meeting people and discussing issues, Obama served eight years in the Illinois Senate, Obama served four years in the US Senate

Obama was well versed on global events, could discuss the economy in better terms than "God says we should tithe", Obama understood politics and what it takes to get a bill passed

Carson never left the hospital when he was a doctor

Obama wishes he was a half as smart as Carson. Then he may have..you know, accomplished something. Lowered the debt. Won our wars.
Maybe Carson can find a spine for barry. Dudes like a spaghetti noodle. Soft as pudding...That would make a good parting gift when he takes the WH.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
What has Carson done that would lead you to believe he could lower the debt and wins wars? The good doctor has consistently shown his lack of understanding of economic matters and his understanding of foreign policy seems to be limited to criticism of Clinton.

So why don't you enlighten us and explain how the superior Obama and other Democrats have done wonders for the economy and national debt. You know, because they are all so smart and well versed on matters of economics.
So the Democrats despite being smart and well versed on matters of economics have failed, so we should elect people with no education, background, or experience in government, economics, or law. :cuckoo:

So the Democrats despite being smart and well versed on matters of economics have failed, so we should elect people with no education, background, or experience in government, economics, or law. :cuckoo:

Lets go the record Instant replay

Want a Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat ...

Study: Economy grows faster under Democratic presidents ...
History Shows Stocks, GDP Outperform Under Democrats ...
www.foxbusiness.com/.../history-shows-markets-g..
screen-shot-2014-07-30-at-2-28-06-pm.png

:cuckoo:
Any Questions ?

Yes….the various play books of the left….

- The republican hates women

-the republican is evil

-the republican is racist

-the republican is stupid….

the same chapters of the same book……and how do they think they are going to make "stupid" stick to a pediatric Neurosurgeon who saved the lives of children? They are vile assholes.
Hey, they just hate him because he's black.

It is what it is.

Forum List

Back