Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

I think Dr. Carwr3ck actually lies for $ as well

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
you know you've made it when these kind of posts are made by the left. dude you crack me up.

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Dr. Carson isn't dumb, but on several things he's shown himself to be vacuous and ignorant outside of the medical field.

There is, however, IMO, one good thing about his ascendancy among the GOP candidates: he'll be easy to defeat in a general election. I truly cannot see him (as he exists today) faring well in a substantive discussion/debate against Mr. Sanders or Mrs. Clinton.

Sanders would be tough.

He'd eat Hillary alive.

She's a moron that is more lazy that Sarah Palin.
she's a murderer. she allowed the deaths of four americans.

It's likely many are confusing Carson's ignorance for lies – it's not that he isn't telling the truth, he just doesn't know what the facts are.

In your case, it's both.
Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.

Well, with your head stuck so far up Obama's ass, I guess I can see why you've got brain damage.

Coming from a retard, I thank you!!
it takes one to know one!

He's a real black man. Not like the phony Obama...half white...raised by whites in an Asian nation and Hawaiian culture.

The ONLY thing black about Obama is his dead beat dad who was never around. Other than that...his whole life is of white and Pacific culture.
images
Amazing isn't it, that a half breed can escaped his real roots of redneck'dom' and can grow up to be president.
Is that Bill and hillary?

I think Dr. Carwr3ck actually lies for $ as well

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

He's a typical hustler....who'll say anything endorse anything and rally anything for the right dollar amount.....they all do it. I just wish he'd stick to hustling goobers than trying to be president.
I'm quite glad he's pissed you off.

Obama wishes he was a half as smart as Carson. Then he may have..you know, accomplished something. Lowered the debt. Won our wars.
Maybe Carson can find a spine for barry. Dudes like a spaghetti noodle. Soft as pudding...That would make a good parting gift when he takes the WH.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
What has Carson done that would lead you to believe he could lower the debt and wins wars? The good doctor has consistently shown his lack of understanding of economic matters and his understanding of foreign policy seems to be limited to criticism of Clinton.
what is it Clinton plans? Why not offer up her ideas as better? let's see them. Seems you're very knowledgeable about Carson, let's see what you know about your gal.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.
No, I don't listen to him and don't think his supporters do either. He may be a fine surgeon but his political skills are comparable to Joe the Plumber.

I hate to say this, but even Joe the Plumber had a little bit more political insight than Ben. I think Ben is in it for the money, I'm sorry. Nothing he's saying makes sense, nothing new he's bringing to the company and like Palin, I think its for the money. He knows damn well the GOP isn't gonna support a black man as their candidate and if he thinks this, he's dumber than I thought.
I hate to say it, but you're boring.

Let us know when you have a cognizant thought.

You just say he's dumb because he's black, you racist.

No, he's dumb because he's dumb. Color has nothing to do with it.
then why mention it?

You elected the dumbest twice. Carson is smarter than you and obuthole together. Retard.
Says it’s unconstitutional for courts to rule on the constitutionality of laws.
carson-jesus-dinosaur.jpg

• Women who get abortions are like slaveholders.
  • Obamacare is the worst thing since slavery.
  • ‘Hitler’ could happen in the U.S. today.
  • Jews could have prevented the Holocaust if they had guns.
  • College campuses should be monitored for liberal political speech.
  • Muslims should be disqualified from the presidency.
  • There’s a war on ‘what’s inside of women.’
  • Being gay is a choice because prison turns people gay.
  • There’s no such thing as a war crime.
  • Obama is depressing the economy to keep people on welfare.
  • Obama signed immigration reform to bring in government-dependent voters.
  • Congress should be able to remove judges for voting for marriage equality.
  • Anarchy could cancel the 2016 election.
  • Says evolution and the Big Bang theory are the work of the devil.
  • Referred to President Obama as a psychopath because he looks great “like most psychopaths.”
he's exactly right. you should really educate yourself.

You elected the dumbest twice. Carson is smarter than you and obuthole together. Retard.

It wouldn't matter anyway...if a negro is on the ballot, negroes are going to vote for it. ....Regardless of party or position....Period.

Richard Dawkins Hammers Ben Carson: He Is a ‘Disgrace’ as a Doctor for Promoting Creationism
“You just told me all the Republican candidates except one don’t believe in evolution,” Dawkins pointed out to Zakaria. “I mean, that’s a disgrace. But for a very senior eminent distinguished doctor as he is to say that is even worse. Because of course, evolution is the bedrock of biology and biology is the bedrock of medicine.”

“He clearly doesn’t understand the fundamental theorem of his own subject,” he continued. “That is a terrible indictment.”
what are you still here for. I thought you didn't like calling blacks names?

Forum List

Back