Dr Fauci needs to go

The media is reporting Fauci 'unloaded' on President Trump on Easter by declaring lives were lost because Social Distancing measures were not enforced back in February...
-- AWFUL! Disgusting Dr. Fauci UNLOADS on Trump on EASTER SUNDAY -- "Lives Could Have Been Saved!"...UPDATE: That's Not What He Said on Feb. 29!

It is most probably true that lives were lost because Social Distancing practices were not imposed back in February, but that has nothing to do with President Trump or any failure to act by President Trump.

Perhaps on Easter Sunday Dr. Fauci's comment was an act of confession, or one of regret for not calling for such actions to be taken instead of telling people in late February there was no need to change their lifestyles yet:

"Dr. Fauci on coronavirus fears: 'No need to change lifestyle yet'"

-- 29 Feb 2020

The media is reporting Fauci 'unloaded' on President Trump on Easter by declaring lives were lost because Social Distancing measures were not enforced back in February...
-- AWFUL! Disgusting Dr. Fauci UNLOADS on Trump on EASTER SUNDAY -- "Lives Could Have Been Saved!"...UPDATE: That's Not What He Said on Feb. 29!

It is most probably true that lives were lost because Social Distancing practices were not imposed back in February, but that has nothing to do with President Trump or any failure to act by President Trump.

Perhaps on Easter Sunday Dr. Fauci's comment was an act of confession, or one of regret for not calling for such actions to be taken instead of telling people in late February there was no need to change their lifestyles yet:

-- 29 Feb 2020

It does have everything to do with the blob calling it a hoax and downplaying the threat as did his minions on Fox News.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It is a hoax you TDS person, candycorn who has been wrong about everything for the past 4 or 5 years! :auiqs.jpg:

I have watched a number of You Tube vids of Tiny Tony Fraudi and he is a total fraud, scam artist who has temporarily destroyed the world economy with his fake commentary and false predictions. His claim to fame was supposedly finding an AIDS vaccine. It turns out he is clueless in regards to the microbiology of HIV. 50 years ago he insisted he could get a vaccine going. What moronic, TDS idiot would look forward to him and his boss George Soros and Bill Gates, finding a vaccine in 50 years for the Kung Flu? Would I ever wear a ridiculous mask? No. Would I ever get a Tiny Tony Fraudi approved vaccine...HELL NO. Do I wear leather gloves in public, hell yes. Never had a cold or flu in years simply by wearing Mechanix gloves, eating right and taking in lots of fluids, like beer and wine.

Last edited:
Cool, so in your pitiful mind the crash is Trump's fault. Will you give credit to Trump for less than 60k deaths when the models were showing much higher than that?
The models predicting a higher death count were based on what would happen if we followed Trump's "no need to worry" advice from Jan. to early March.

Very True.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.
The truth gives us hope and Fauci is telling us what we need to know, not what we want to hear.

The last thing we need is for Fauci to be fired and replaced by someone who will say what trump wants to hear.

"Social distancing" and "flattening the curve" are Orwellian buzzwords, total bullshit!
OK, so what is your concept of a communicable disease? Are they caused by germs and viruses, which can be spread through physical contact or breathings from someone else's lungs? Or maybe diseases are caused by evil spirits? Or what?
Social distancing has evolved into

“You vill obey ze orders”

it pads the egos of public officials but ultimately does not defeat the chinese disease

because its still out there waiting for America to come out of hiding

which we will have to do eventually
You're correct that many more people will probably get Covid-19 before this is over. But try to understand this, OK? By social distancing, we're delaying WHEN people contract the disease. That gives hospitals time to build more beds, get more protective equipment, manufacture more ventilators, etc. Because if everybody gets sick at once, they'll have to ration ventilators, and your mother or grandmother might die because there weren't any available. Is that simple enough for you?
Social distancing cant hurt

but shutting down the economy has gone on long enough

Do you overtake the responsibility for this decision? Do you agree someone has the right to bring you in jail, if this decision is wrong and people have to die because of it?
Are we talking about Germany or America?

what you do there is up to you

and what America does is none of your business

If he refused to comment, you'd criticize him for that. Admit it.
There no reason why I would criticize someone who was busy doing his job as a researcher instead of sitting around shooting the bull with lib media

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.
Looks like our national treasure, Dr. Faucci is undeterred despite threats from deplorables. Today Dr. Faucci stated that the fact dj thug's poor handling of this crisis has lead to death of tens of thousands of americans, and millions will be infected.
You are clearly terminally I'll with TDS.
Welcome to ignore troll
"You are clearly terminally I'll with TDS."
terminally "I'll"????? That is a contraction meaning "I will" moron! If you're going to insult someone, at least spell the words correctly, dipshit. But that shows the level of intellect that we're dealing with here.
Lol

It shows my phones auto correct function. Nothing more.

Tard

The truth gives us hope and Fauci is telling us what we need to know, not what we want to hear.
Which is exactly why he "has to go". Dear Leader Trump only allows those who agree with him to "serve at his pleasure".

Well, if he is a doctor and an expert in infectious diseases....

VPUE- Chinese government translated Dec

Wuhan Municipal Health-VPUE-translated Jan

Commission of Unexplained Viral Pneumonia-translated-Jan

Experts interpret the latest report of unexplained viral pneumonia-translated-Jan

More Q&A-translated-Jan

CCDC-page was changed-screenshots gone-YEP, THATS RIGHT, BELIEVE IT
(I first started researching covid in Jan, when I realized releases from China
that I had bookmarked were changed/modified I began taking screenshots
and converted the web pages to pdf files into Apple Books...
since then many of my screenshots have disappeared and at least 6 pdf files were blank)

Jan 12-translated

Jan 16-translated

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS ABOUT

Two people just got the plague in China
— yes, the Black Death plague

We never really got rid of the plague.
3 people in China just caught it.

Now, the latter article ^^ was updated on the 20th of Nov 2019
because a 3rd case was reported Nov 17...the article from CNN is from Nov 14 2019

THE 'FIRST' SARS 2 WAS REPORTEDLY NOVEMBER 17, 2019
NO MORE MENTION OF PNEUMONIC PLAGUE AKA BLACK DEATH
EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A VIRAL PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK HAPPENING IN CHINA
HOW FUCKING ODD IS THAT

I CAME ACROSS CASES OF THE PNEUMONIC PLAGUE
IN CHINA IN NOVEMBER OF 2019, BECAUSE I JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS LAST WEEK

Yellowstone study finds plague (yes, that plague)
in nearly half of tested cougars

Antigenic Variant of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus, China, 2019

THIS WAS DISCOVERED, SUPPOSEDLY, IN BIRD DROPPINGS IN APRIL 2019,
FOUND IN POULTRY FROM WET MARKETS AND FARMS AND IN HUMANS IN NOV 2019
IT IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW VACCINE THEY BEGAN USING
IN 2018 AFTER THEY DISCOVERED THE LPAI H7N9 FROM THE 13/14 OUTBREAK
REASSORTED INTO A HPAI H7N9 IN THE 16/17 OUTBREAK

THE NEW VACCINE THEY INTRODUCED WAS CREATED USING 4 AA INSERTIONS
THE ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE ALSO HAS 4 UNIQUE INSERTIONS IN ITS RNA
JUST LIKE THIS FUCKING SHIT HAS

I HAVE ALREADY STATED 'COVID 19' IS NOT NORMAL
BECAUSE IT HAS MULTIPLE CHARACTERISTICS UNIQUE TO INDIVIDUAL VIRUSES
WHICH ARE UNIQUE TO ITSELF AND CAN NOT BE TRACED

THAT MEDICAL PUBLICATION WAS FROM DECEMBER 19, 2019
ON THE CDC WEBSITE UNDER EID I FOUND IN JANUARY RESEARCHING COVID 19
AS AN EARLY PUBLICATION BEFORE APPEARING IN FEBRUARY EID JOURNAL

NOW, THE FOLLOWING PUBLICATION IS AN EARLY RELEASE FOR AN ARTICLE
TO APPEAR IN THE JUNE EDITION OF THE EID JOURNAL(EMERGING INFECTIOUS DISEASES)

Co-infection with SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A Virus in Patient with Pneumonia, China

CLAIMING 2 VIRUSES IN 1 PATHOGEN

THAT WAS DISCOVERED IN DECEMBER
WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING ABOUT THIS

I POSTED BACK IN MARCH THAT WE WERE DEALING WITH AN ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE
I WAS SO FRUSTRATED BY WHAT I FOUND AND IT NOT BEING REPORTED
I SENT AN EMAIL TO GLEN BECK AND LEON WOLFE...NADA

WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING ABOUT THIS ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE
IF WAS AN EMERGING PROBLEM IN CHINA, IN WUHAN, DETECTED IN HUMANS
BEGINNING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER 2019, INCREASING IN DECEMBER 2019
AND CONSIDERED TO BE A PANDEMIC THREAT

AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME A VPUE OUTBREAK IS HAPPENING IN CHINA

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
HERE

HERE THE FOLLOWING IS FROM FEBRUARY 2020

China reports outbreak of deadly bird flu among chickens in Hunan province, close to coronavirus epicentre of Wuhan

FEBUARY... I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

NOW THERE IS THIS

Coronavirus could attack immune system like HIV
by targeting protective cells, warn scientists

NOW, I JUST POSTED SATURDAY ABOUT SCIENTISTS IN INDIA
WHO HAD SEQUENCED THE SPIKE WHICH IS WHERE ALL 4 AA INSERTIONS ARE
AND FOUND THAT ALL 4 INSERTIONS TARGET THE BINDING RECEPTORS
AND CONTAIN SHORT STRANDS OF HIV PROTEINS

THEY WERE TOLD TO WITHDRAW THEIR PUBLICATION
DID SO AND HAVE SINCE FILED A LAWSUIT

Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE COMING OUT NOW
THAT I POSTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO

Deadly coronavirus comes in three variants, researchers find

TELL ME SOMETHING I HAVENT ALREADY DISCOVERED AND POSTED

258B1B3E-F78E-4EC9-A853-DF15894391E3.png

0FBB87A0-7B51-433C-AFCC-18EB209BB2C8.png

MAYBE FAUCI AND THE CDC AND ALL THESE FUCKING EXPERTS
WOULD LIKE TO TELL US WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON

-- 29 Feb 2020

It does have everything to do with the blob calling it a hoax and downplaying the threat as did his minions on Fox News.

He didn't call the Virus a Hoax but he did call the people who reacted to him underplaying it as a Hoax.

And yes he downplayed it...

Trump can fire Fauci but he making harder for his re-election. Fauci is very trusted and this is a very real fight.

Fauci was appointed by Reagan, awarded a medal by Bush Jr. and trusted by Obama. He is the able general...

If Trump fired him he will suffer badly. it will look like politics in a crisis

-- 29 Feb 2020

He didn't call the Virus a Hoax but he did call the people who reacted to him underplaying it as a Hoax.

And yes he downplayed it...

Trump can fire Fauci but he making harder for his re-election. Fauci is very trusted and this is a very real fight.

Fauci was appointed by Reagan, awarded a medal by Bush Jr. and trusted by Obama. He is the able general...

If Trump fired him he will suffer badly. it will look like politics in a crisis
Exactly. Trump should be fired for his incompetence during this crisis. The American people will give him the boot in November. The buck stops with every preseisdent except Trump. Trump is our special ed president apparently.

Well, if he is a doctor and an expert in infectious diseases....

VPUE- Chinese government translated Dec

Wuhan Municipal Health-VPUE-translated Jan

Commission of Unexplained Viral Pneumonia-translated-Jan

Experts interpret the latest report of unexplained viral pneumonia-translated-Jan

More Q&A-translated-Jan

CCDC-page was changed-screenshots gone-YEP, THATS RIGHT, BELIEVE IT
(I first started researching covid in Jan, when I realized releases from China
that I had bookmarked were changed/modified I began taking screenshots
and converted the web pages to pdf files into Apple Books...
since then many of my screenshots have disappeared and at least 6 pdf files were blank)

Jan 12-translated

Jan 16-translated

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS ABOUT

Two people just got the plague in China
— yes, the Black Death plague

We never really got rid of the plague.
3 people in China just caught it.

Now, the latter article ^^ was updated on the 20th of Nov 2019
because a 3rd case was reported Nov 17...the article from CNN is from Nov 14 2019

THE 'FIRST' SARS 2 WAS REPORTEDLY NOVEMBER 17, 2019
NO MORE MENTION OF PNEUMONIC PLAGUE AKA BLACK DEATH
EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A VIRAL PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK HAPPENING IN CHINA
HOW FUCKING ODD IS THAT

I CAME ACROSS CASES OF THE PNEUMONIC PLAGUE
IN CHINA IN NOVEMBER OF 2019, BECAUSE I JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS LAST WEEK

Yellowstone study finds plague (yes, that plague)
in nearly half of tested cougars

Antigenic Variant of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus, China, 2019

THIS WAS DISCOVERED, SUPPOSEDLY, IN BIRD DROPPINGS IN APRIL 2019,
FOUND IN POULTRY FROM WET MARKETS AND FARMS AND IN HUMANS IN NOV 2019
IT IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW VACCINE THEY BEGAN USING
IN 2018 AFTER THEY DISCOVERED THE LPAI H7N9 FROM THE 13/14 OUTBREAK
REASSORTED INTO A HPAI H7N9 IN THE 16/17 OUTBREAK

THE NEW VACCINE THEY INTRODUCED WAS CREATED USING 4 AA INSERTIONS
THE ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE ALSO HAS 4 UNIQUE INSERTIONS IN ITS RNA
JUST LIKE THIS FUCKING SHIT HAS

I HAVE ALREADY STATED 'COVID 19' IS NOT NORMAL
BECAUSE IT HAS MULTIPLE CHARACTERISTICS UNIQUE TO INDIVIDUAL VIRUSES
WHICH ARE UNIQUE TO ITSELF AND CAN NOT BE TRACED

THAT MEDICAL PUBLICATION WAS FROM DECEMBER 19, 2019
ON THE CDC WEBSITE UNDER EID I FOUND IN JANUARY RESEARCHING COVID 19
AS AN EARLY PUBLICATION BEFORE APPEARING IN FEBRUARY EID JOURNAL

NOW, THE FOLLOWING PUBLICATION IS AN EARLY RELEASE FOR AN ARTICLE
TO APPEAR IN THE JUNE EDITION OF THE EID JOURNAL(EMERGING INFECTIOUS DISEASES)

Co-infection with SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A Virus in Patient with Pneumonia, China

CLAIMING 2 VIRUSES IN 1 PATHOGEN

THAT WAS DISCOVERED IN DECEMBER
WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING ABOUT THIS

I POSTED BACK IN MARCH THAT WE WERE DEALING WITH AN ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE
I WAS SO FRUSTRATED BY WHAT I FOUND AND IT NOT BEING REPORTED
I SENT AN EMAIL TO GLEN BECK AND LEON WOLFE...NADA

WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING ABOUT THIS ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE
IF WAS AN EMERGING PROBLEM IN CHINA, IN WUHAN, DETECTED IN HUMANS
BEGINNING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER 2019, INCREASING IN DECEMBER 2019
AND CONSIDERED TO BE A PANDEMIC THREAT

AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME A VPUE OUTBREAK IS HAPPENING IN CHINA

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
HERE

HERE THE FOLLOWING IS FROM FEBRUARY 2020

China reports outbreak of deadly bird flu among chickens in Hunan province, close to coronavirus epicentre of Wuhan

FEBUARY... I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

NOW THERE IS THIS

Coronavirus could attack immune system like HIV
by targeting protective cells, warn scientists

NOW, I JUST POSTED SATURDAY ABOUT SCIENTISTS IN INDIA
WHO HAD SEQUENCED THE SPIKE WHICH IS WHERE ALL 4 AA INSERTIONS ARE
AND FOUND THAT ALL 4 INSERTIONS TARGET THE BINDING RECEPTORS
AND CONTAIN SHORT STRANDS OF HIV PROTEINS

THEY WERE TOLD TO WITHDRAW THEIR PUBLICATION
DID SO AND HAVE SINCE FILED A LAWSUIT

Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE COMING OUT NOW
THAT I POSTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO

Deadly coronavirus comes in three variants, researchers find

TELL ME SOMETHING I HAVENT ALREADY DISCOVERED AND POSTED

View attachment 322887

View attachment 322888

MAYBE FAUCI AND THE CDC AND ALL THESE FUCKING EXPERTS
WOULD LIKE TO TELL US WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON
Expecting pussygrabber's followers to understand anything is a tough task, remember he likes the "poorly educated"...

He should Be fired soon, cnn is already going crazy! Think is he can be pushed aside and ignored

Exactly. Trump should be fired for his incompetence during this crisis. The American people will give him the boot in November. The buck stops with every preseisdent except Trump. Trump is our special ed president apparently.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.......

China knew as early as Nov 2019 what was happening yet allowed infected citizens to board Intl flights to cause a global pandemic. They hid their outbreak for months, lied about it, refused to share data, is still lying about it, is still refusing to share data...

The House Democrats failed to have even 1 Intel Committee hearing on the growing pandemic...because they were too busy pushing an admitted political Impeachment based on NO crime, NO evidence, and NO witnesses - Even in the WEEKS in between voting to Impeach the President and finally walking that Impeachment to the Senate they held ZERO meetings

The WHO is in China's pocket, lied to the world by saying there was nothing to it initially, finally called it a Global Emergency while still telling nations not to close their borders

President Trump imposed a China Travel Ban 30 days after China finally admitted to the WHO there was a serious problem

- Democrats reacted to the Travel ban - the one they now unanimously agree was the right thing to do and saved lives - by personally and politically attacking the President for doing so, following the current DNC Presidential nominee Joe Biden who called the President a Xenophobe for imposing the travel ban when he did.

- Democrats also reacted by telling their constituents and snowflakes COVID-19 posed NO THREAT to their daily lives, to go about their daily routines, herd together, lick windows, ride the subways, pee and defecate on the streets in LS / San Fran, and come to China Town....

HAD THE DMEOCRATS BEEN IN CONTROL FROM THE START THE TRAVEL BAN WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IMPOSED, THOUSANDS MORE AMERCIANS WOULD HAVE BEEN INFECTED, THOUSANDS MORE AMERICANS WOULD HAVE DIED....

....BUT DAMN THAT TRUMP. HE'S GOTTA PAY FOR HIS IGNORANCE / INCOMPETENCE / FAILURE TO ACT.

WTF?!

Who cares, Mr. "most of us"? I heard by the way Dr. Anthony Fauci is an upright man. Do you try the same what you Nazis did with the honorable Senator John McCain by calling a hero like him continously traitor...

Zaang,

My avatar-name "zaangalewa" is - like any other avatar-name here - "only" a kind of identity number and not a name. You are ridiculous.

I was meaning to inquire as to your fascination with the POS, traitor and neocon, Deep State retard John McCain. What's up with that? Everyone knows he worked with Crooked Hillary with the fake Russian Hoax project to attack the USA.

Seems to me you are one of the new modern structural Nazis your parents warned you never to be. I don't have any idea why you take yourself serios. Did you notice that you speak continously bullshit? Did you notice that you ignore everything what someone says to you?

When I think about John McCain then I see a brave, intelligent and clear man. He did what he had to do. And now Nazi-pigs like you try to scratch on a noble oak like John McCain. Ugly, damned ugly, you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back