Dr Fauci needs to go

We should have a countdown for this. He can't last too much longer. Make your guess, what will be Fauci's last day as WH medical talkie?
I'll guess first. Next Saturday night Fauci will be replaced.

And you like to overtake his job Saturday - with your profound knowledge about what exactly? Gummitwist? (=Chinese ropes, jumpsies, elastics, yoki, French skipping, ...)

Oh by the way - the women in the USA, who need elastics for auxiliary masks - What about to use old gummitwist supplies? I'm sure your children will be happy to be able to help you. They are still not idiots like many other US-Americans here, who know to use their strange will - but don't know what their will is really good for, as long as organized criminal idiots are dominating their worldview - in which to become an organized criminal idiot seems to be their greatest of all greatest ideas about heavenly power.

Last edited:

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.
Well, if he is a doctor and an expert in infectious diseases....

VPUE- Chinese government translated Dec

Wuhan Municipal Health-VPUE-translated Jan

Commission of Unexplained Viral Pneumonia-translated-Jan

Experts interpret the latest report of unexplained viral pneumonia-translated-Jan

More Q&A-translated-Jan

CCDC-page was changed-screenshots gone-YEP, THATS RIGHT, BELIEVE IT
(I first started researching covid in Jan, when I realized releases from China
that I had bookmarked were changed/modified I began taking screenshots
and converted the web pages to pdf files into Apple Books...
since then many of my screenshots have disappeared and at least 6 pdf files were blank)

Jan 12-translated

Jan 16-translated

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS ABOUT

Two people just got the plague in China
— yes, the Black Death plague

We never really got rid of the plague.
3 people in China just caught it.

Now, the latter article ^^ was updated on the 20th of Nov 2019
because a 3rd case was reported Nov 17...the article from CNN is from Nov 14 2019

THE 'FIRST' SARS 2 WAS REPORTEDLY NOVEMBER 17, 2019
NO MORE MENTION OF PNEUMONIC PLAGUE AKA BLACK DEATH
EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A VIRAL PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK HAPPENING IN CHINA
HOW FUCKING ODD IS THAT

I CAME ACROSS CASES OF THE PNEUMONIC PLAGUE
IN CHINA IN NOVEMBER OF 2019, BECAUSE I JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS LAST WEEK

Yellowstone study finds plague (yes, that plague)
in nearly half of tested cougars

Antigenic Variant of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus, China, 2019

THIS WAS DISCOVERED, SUPPOSEDLY, IN BIRD DROPPINGS IN APRIL 2019,
FOUND IN POULTRY FROM WET MARKETS AND FARMS AND IN HUMANS IN NOV 2019
IT IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW VACCINE THEY BEGAN USING
IN 2018 AFTER THEY DISCOVERED THE LPAI H7N9 FROM THE 13/14 OUTBREAK
REASSORTED INTO A HPAI H7N9 IN THE 16/17 OUTBREAK

THE NEW VACCINE THEY INTRODUCED WAS CREATED USING 4 AA INSERTIONS
THE ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE ALSO HAS 4 UNIQUE INSERTIONS IN ITS RNA
JUST LIKE THIS FUCKING SHIT HAS

I HAVE ALREADY STATED 'COVID 19' IS NOT NORMAL
BECAUSE IT HAS MULTIPLE CHARACTERISTICS UNIQUE TO INDIVIDUAL VIRUSES
WHICH ARE UNIQUE TO ITSELF AND CAN NOT BE TRACED

THAT MEDICAL PUBLICATION WAS FROM DECEMBER 19, 2019
ON THE CDC WEBSITE UNDER EID I FOUND IN JANUARY RESEARCHING COVID 19
AS AN EARLY PUBLICATION BEFORE APPEARING IN FEBRUARY EID JOURNAL

NOW, THE FOLLOWING PUBLICATION IS AN EARLY RELEASE FOR AN ARTICLE
TO APPEAR IN THE JUNE EDITION OF THE EID JOURNAL(EMERGING INFECTIOUS DISEASES)

Co-infection with SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A Virus in Patient with Pneumonia, China

CLAIMING 2 VIRUSES IN 1 PATHOGEN

THAT WAS DISCOVERED IN DECEMBER
WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING ABOUT THIS

I POSTED BACK IN MARCH THAT WE WERE DEALING WITH AN ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE
I WAS SO FRUSTRATED BY WHAT I FOUND AND IT NOT BEING REPORTED
I SENT AN EMAIL TO GLEN BECK AND LEON WOLFE...NADA

WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING ABOUT THIS ANTIGENIC HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE
IF WAS AN EMERGING PROBLEM IN CHINA, IN WUHAN, DETECTED IN HUMANS
BEGINNING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER 2019, INCREASING IN DECEMBER 2019
AND CONSIDERED TO BE A PANDEMIC THREAT

AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME A VPUE OUTBREAK IS HAPPENING IN CHINA

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
HERE

HERE THE FOLLOWING IS FROM FEBRUARY 2020

China reports outbreak of deadly bird flu among chickens in Hunan province, close to coronavirus epicentre of Wuhan

FEBUARY... I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

NOW THERE IS THIS

Coronavirus could attack immune system like HIV
by targeting protective cells, warn scientists

NOW, I JUST POSTED SATURDAY ABOUT SCIENTISTS IN INDIA
WHO HAD SEQUENCED THE SPIKE WHICH IS WHERE ALL 4 AA INSERTIONS ARE
AND FOUND THAT ALL 4 INSERTIONS TARGET THE BINDING RECEPTORS
AND CONTAIN SHORT STRANDS OF HIV PROTEINS

THEY WERE TOLD TO WITHDRAW THEIR PUBLICATION
DID SO AND HAVE SINCE FILED A LAWSUIT

Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE COMING OUT NOW
THAT I POSTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO

Deadly coronavirus comes in three variants, researchers find

TELL ME SOMETHING I HAVENT ALREADY DISCOVERED AND POSTED

View attachment 322887

View attachment 322888

MAYBE FAUCI AND THE CDC AND ALL THESE FUCKING EXPERTS
WOULD LIKE TO TELL US WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON

And? Do you have any idea what you try to speak about? What says all this information, which no one reads here? The Chinese have for example a problem in the moment. 108 new infections last week after 5 weeks without problems. While others in the world laugh about this "mini"-problem - what are 108 infections? Unimportant! - the Chinese know very well why it is good to be worried and why this situation needs to take care.

And yesterday died more than 750 people in the area New York, because of the Corona-2 virus on covid-19. More than 1500 died in the whole USA. And you think all problems in the USA are solved and it needs no experts any longer? How mad is this?

Last edited:
Boy, that's a tough call. Fauci smiled at Hillary once...

Tiny Tony Fraudi is 100% Deep State. He should have told Elton John he did not need his prostate removed. But then again Tiny Tony Fraudi is not really a physicial nor a scientist. He is the Public Relations guy for the war on AIDS and the billions and billions flowing into that lost cause.

...40% of all US-Americans have also a German ancestor...

Zaang, you sound like an uneducated, angry, ugly Muzzie. Calling folks north of Switzerland Germans is like calling Americans living in the South Southerners. Germans descend from Prussians. World class warriors that pretty much whooped everyone's ass they encountered.

Here is my DNA results from Ancestry...

• England, Wales & Northwestern Europe 54%
  • Ireland & Scotland 31%
    • Munster, Ireland
      • West Clare
    • Ulster, Ireland
  • Sweden 7%
  • European Jewish 6%
  • Germanic Europe 2%

Last edited:
Get serious.....if Trump sidelined the little prick he'd be sitting in the editor's office at the NYTimes within 15 minutes making shit up about Trump. He knows this and is showing no fear of the President. The President knows this and won't lift a finger in Fauci's direction before November. This is what happens when New Yawkers butt heads......it escalates before anybody can get it stopped.
Oh so Trump is scared of him like any other political enemy huh? Wow what a whiny little bitch he is.

Boy, that's a tough call. Fauci smiled at Hillary once...

Tiny Tony Fraudi

Defaming a person by making "jokes" about the name of this person. Your education in the kindergarten failed.

is 100% Deep State.

Empty phraseology about a not real existing problem.

He should have told Elton John

¿Elton John? ... What do you try to see in the artist Elton John? ...

he did not need his prostate removed.

What for heavens sake do you spreak about, Nazi? All old people should die - that's what they are good for?

But then again Tiny Tony Fraudi is not really a physicial nor a scientist.

Good grief. And Albert Einstein made Jewish physics. I know that Hitler - or was it Goebbels? Or Stalin? Che Guevara? Osama Bin Laden? - said hate propaganda is not able to be stupid enough - but I'm always again astonished, when I see a follower of such extremists.

He is the Public Relations guy for the war on AIDS and the billions and billions flowing into that lost cause.

AIDS, undear idiot mine, was a long time in history a problem for the survival of all mankind. And the excellent natural scientist Dr. Anthony Fauci was one of the best fighters against AIDS, when it was nearly unknown what Aids was doing how. He and other scientists all over the world brought Aids under control - also with the help of millions of other people - so we are able to live now with the Aids-virus relativelly relaxed. Nevertheless the problem "Aids" is still not totally solved.

What did you play during the time Dr. Anthony Fauci and others fought for your survival? Paint ball with swastika weapons?

Last edited:
...40% of all US-Americans have also a German ancestor...

Zaang, you sound like an uneducated, angry, ugly Muzzie.

I sound perhaps like a German a short time before he uses a hammer to start to solve some problems.

Calling folks north of Switzerland Germans

No one is a German in Germany nor under the German speaking people, like the yiddish (=German) speaking Jews for example. We are not a nation - we are nations. German or "Germania" is the empty phrase the Romans used for us.

is like calling Americans living in the South Southerners. Germans descend from Prussians.

Prussians?

World class warriors

The Prussians were world class idiots. Prussia was an army, which owned a country. It was the doom of Germany, when the Prussians had started to make out of a big part of the German nations colonies from Prussia.

that pretty much whooped everyone's ass they encountered.

Prussia destroyed Germany. And they made a damn good job in doing so - without computers, but very efficient.

Here is my DNA results from Ancestry...

• England, Wales & Northwestern Europe 54%
  • Ireland & Scotland 31%
    • Munster, Ireland
      • West Clare
    • Ulster, Ireland
  • Sweden 7%
  • European Jewish 6%
  • Germanic Europe 2%
Celts (Ireland, Wales) and Germanics (England, Northwestern Europe, Sweden, Germanic Europe) are genetically the same people. "European Jewish" is the same expression like "mediteranian Roman". Germans in general are a mix of Celts, Germanics and Romans. The most important spiritual roots of Germany and Germans is the ancient Greek culture and the Christian religion (and their Jewish and Egyptian roots (including the people from Göbekli Tepe)). The western world today came practically from the Roman empire, which the German Charlesmagne had refounded in the "holy empire". But in the middle of Europe also always the influence of the dynasties of the Orient were important.

Your idiotic forms to feel, to think and to act shows by the way very well that your biological structure has exclusivelly to do with a sane body - and not with a sane mind. And depending on the time how long your ancestors lived in the USA I can say you are perhaps not a product of the "melting pot USA" - as are the most people with a German ancestor in the USA - what shows by the way that Germans were nearly never racists in history. I miss equivalents in your genetical structure from Blacks, Latinos, Red Indians and Asians. I could call by the way the USA also "the German States of America" - this would change nothing in the way, how we on our own use (or used) the German word for "German", as long as we know our own very old traditions.

And the "furor teutonicus" (a Celtic-Germanic form of intersubjective anger) is by the way nothing, what anyone likes to wake in Germans, who owns more than a half brain. So let is be to speak furthermore in anti-German Nazi attitudes.

Last edited:
Exactly. Trump should be fired for his incompetence during this crisis. The American people will give him the boot in November. The buck stops with every preseisdent except Trump. Trump is our special ed president apparently.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.......

China knew as early as Nov 2019 what was happening yet allowed infected citizens to board Intl flights to cause a global pandemic. They hid their outbreak for months, lied about it, refused to share data, is still lying about it, is still refusing to share data...

The House Democrats failed to have even 1 Intel Committee hearing on the growing pandemic...because they were too busy pushing an admitted political Impeachment based on NO crime, NO evidence, and NO witnesses - Even in the WEEKS in between voting to Impeach the President and finally walking that Impeachment to the Senate they held ZERO meetings

The WHO is in China's pocket, lied to the world by saying there was nothing to it initially, finally called it a Global Emergency while still telling nations not to close their borders

President Trump imposed a China Travel Ban 30 days after China finally admitted to the WHO there was a serious problem

- Democrats reacted to the Travel ban - the one they now unanimously agree was the right thing to do and saved lives - by personally and politically attacking the President for doing so, following the current DNC Presidential nominee Joe Biden who called the President a Xenophobe for imposing the travel ban when he did.

- Democrats also reacted by telling their constituents and snowflakes COVID-19 posed NO THREAT to their daily lives, to go about their daily routines, herd together, lick windows, ride the subways, pee and defecate on the streets in LS / San Fran, and come to China Town....

HAD THE DMEOCRATS BEEN IN CONTROL FROM THE START THE TRAVEL BAN WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IMPOSED, THOUSANDS MORE AMERCIANS WOULD HAVE BEEN INFECTED, THOUSANDS MORE AMERICANS WOULD HAVE DIED....

....BUT DAMN THAT TRUMP. HE'S GOTTA PAY FOR HIS IGNORANCE / INCOMPETENCE / FAILURE TO ACT.

WTF?!
The day that he promised a miracle was a full 2 weeks prior to ordering the Navy ships into service. Yes...his failure to act probably costs some lives. His downplaying the severity of the virus did as well.

Zaang what is your opinion as to where the Major Scale comes from?

Folks triggering Zaang is fun but let's get back on topic. Tiny Tony Fraudi LIED to fake news media over the weekend and made a limp wristed semi apology but not really, he used the "wrong words." Folks President Trump has to let that POS go.

Last edited:
You" are not America - "you" are the USA. And from my point of view your current government is an enemy of the western world, what means an enemy of America too.
So now a german from Krautland is telling me what to call my country?

ok

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.
Fauci is a neat and tidy liar so is Birk, both of these people know what the real germ is and they lie to us every day.

Take this lightly at your own peril

Gerald O. Glenn, a Virginia bishop who defied his state’s social distancing recommendations and boasted about his church’s packed pews amid the coronavirus pandemic, died over the weekend of complications from the virus, his church announced on Facebook on Sunday.
Glenn’s wife has also tested positive for the disease, known as COVID-19. The couple’s daughter has since urged the public to “understand the severity and the seriousness” of the virus.

Oh, you mean Trump's China Travel Ban that allowed 40,000 people into the U.S. from China? That Travel Ban?
Hey Bruce, was the President supposed to Impose the Travel ban and then personally man every port of entry into the US to check passports and personally enforce his ban?

Bwuhahahahaha.....you snowflakes are such butt-hurt, hate-driven babies.....

Oh, you mean Trump's China Travel Ban that allowed 40,000 people into the U.S. from China? That Travel Ban?
Hey Bruce, was the President supposed to Impose the Travel ban and then personally man every port of entry into the US to check passports and personally enforce his ban?

Bwuhahahahaha.....you snowflakes are such butt-hurt, hate-driven babies.....
That's some LAME excusing there junior.

Most Trumpers can do a LITTLE better

You" are not America - "you" are the USA. And from my point of view your current government is an enemy of the western world, what means an enemy of America too.
So now a german from Krautland is telling me what to call my country?

ok

The German word for "German" is a similiar word like "united". And when I see how US-Americans kill each other with nazistic and narcissistic nonsense in case of a deadly threat like a pandemic, then I guess indeed I'm able to tell you something about what is reality and and why "to be united in federalism" is an important thing - and I'm also able to tell you why an intrigant ignorance and arrogant aggressions under an autocratic president is not the way how you are able to help your country nor how you are able to help your people.

It could be by the way for you not the worst idea to learn to understand what others says to you. But if you prefer to do suicide, then do it alone - without to try to kill other inhabitants of the USA.

Zaang what is your opinion as to where the Major Scale comes from?

Folks triggering Zaang is fun but let's get back on topic. Tiny Tony Fraudi LIED to fake news media over the weekend and made a limp wristed semi apology but not really, he used the "wrong words." Folks President Trump has to let that POS go.

Trump is an idiot - always was, as far as I can see. Your are an idiot - and I guess you also always was an incompetent idiot. Time to change this. If you think the time after Corona will be the same as the "normality" before Corona came, then I guess you are wrong. If Corona is a message from god, then Corona shows us very detailed, what we all make wrong since a very long time now.

Last edited:
Tiny Tony Fraudi
Defaming a person by making "jokes" about the name of this person. Your education in the kindergarten failed.
Well, look at their role models: Talk Radio and the White House.

What would you expect?

Hmm - what I expect from an US-American president? Before George W. Bush came - and now Donald Trump - we Germans knew in average only the name of one US-American president: John F. Kennedy. So perhaps JFK was the best - or perhaps all others were the best. For sure were George W. Bush and Donald Trump not the best presidents. Trump has still a chance - but I fear it will need a wonder that this man ever will become a real president of the USA and do what will be the best for his own country, for the whole free western world and for our home planet: spaceship Earth.

Forum List

Back