Dr Fauci needs to go

Fauci is fast becoming an egomaniac who is in love with the spotlight. Contradicting his own statements to stretch this out to give himself more camera time. Trump would be much better off canning this egomaniac and letting Brix take over.
e89t6eo1dns41.jpg
Again, try reading Fauci’s OWN COMMENTS in his February USA Today interview. Contradicting everything he’s saying now so he can keep getting his tv time. It’s still Trump’s decision when to reopen, NOT Fauci’s. No matter what the egomaniac Fauci thinks.
Fauci really shocked and disappointed the lib news media during the Woodshed Press Conference when he told libs to pound sand

they were so surprised that one female lib reporter asked if he was being forced to exonerate trump by trump himself

contrary to expectations libs and china are floundering during the chinese disease pandemic

Is still think your second amendment was made on reason to exterminate the Red Indians. All over the USA you killed buffalos to let all Red Indians die on hunger.

Zaang, your ignorance is really amazing. :p

Snouter - your and Trumps will to murder US-Americans and the soul of the USA is much more amazing. It's very clear that US-Americans had genocided Red Indians before "you" allowed them to be "Americans" (=citizens of the USA). As far as I can see your second amendment is an exact opposite of the declaration of indepedence and the formula "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness". War weapons kill, no one speaks free with a weaponed man and no one is able to be happy, who has always to live in fear of war weapons.

Last edited:
Zaang, fewer individuals died from the Kung Flu than the Seasonal Flu.

Corona is more dangerous than influenca.

Stop being a consumer of fake news

I would not call "fake news" what for example the Robert Koch institute in Germany says since 1891.

and fake history! You are beginning to sound like you hate Whitey! :mad:

What is "Whitey"? If it has somehting to do with your racism: I'm a blue eyed and blond German - and if anyone would find out a Red Indian is one of my ancestors via genetical analyze I would be damned proud - like nearly every other German too. Also in the time under Hitler it would had been so.

On the other side I know two Germans, who became indeed Red Indians and are fully accepted as Red Indians from other Red Indians - independent from any genetics. One become a Red Indian in the USA in the 1960ies - and another one lives still here. He calls himselve "Isarindianer". Two wonderful men. Two of the best Germans.

Last edited:
zaangalewa, obviously English and the truth is difficult for you to comprehend. Long story short, Tiny Tony Fraudi is a Deep State Bad Medicine maniac who actually should be characterized as an international terrorist. The damage he inflicted on the USA and the world with his false predictions cannot be over-estimated!
Trump should be characterized as an international terrorist.

Dr. Fauci's wet dreams seem to be coming true.

Interestingly, the bus driver who called men with guns from the government to remove the citizen was, himself, not wearing a mask.

Kind of looks familiar, doesn't it?

EVTgE7jU8AEQSKz

I hope everyone knows that this is a typical form of Nazi-propaganda. And I warn every US-American not to continue with such diabolic forms of nonsense propaganda. I remember in this context the extremly ugly character assassination against the honorable Senator John McCain. I fear the next step of such forms of political demagogic propaganda is real murder.

Don´t support international terrorists.

McCain-terrorists-Syria-anti-assad-678x381.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Interestingly, the bus driver who called men with guns from the government to remove the citizen was, himself, not wearing a mask.

EVTgE7jU8AEQSKz

I hope everyone knows that this is a typical form of Nazi-propaganda. And I warn every US-American not to continue with such diabolic forms of nonsense propaganda. I remember in this context the extremly ugly character assassination against the honorable Senator John McCain. I fear the next step of such forms of political demagogic propaganda is real murder.

maxresdefault.jpg

What do you like to say with this ¿fake?-pictures?

zaangalewa, obviously English and the truth is difficult for you to comprehend. Long story short, Tiny Tony Fraudi is a Deep State Bad Medicine maniac who actually should be characterized as an international terrorist. The damage he inflicted on the USA and the world with his false predictions cannot be over-estimated!
Much more worse: he's a criminal idiot. When he enters a room where a big red button is installed and where's written "Do not press the button - this will destroy the world" - what will he do? Exactly: The same what you will do, Nazi.

EVTgE7jU8AEQSKz

maxresdefault.jpg

What do you like to say with this ¿fake?-pictures?

Stop supporting terrorists or your God will send you to burn in hell.

McCain-MEETS-with-AL-QAEDA-TERRORISTS-IN-SYRIA-MAY-2013.jpg

Much more worse: he's a criminal idiot. When he enters a room where a big red button is installed and where's written "Do not press the button - this will destroy the world" - what will he do? Exactly: The same what you will do, Nazi.
McCain, Obama, Trump, no difference, "Christian".

Bleipreister: Do suicide - that's the best what a Nazi like you is able to do now for all mankind in the current situation of world history. No one needs an extremist like you now, who is absolutelly brainwashed, and likes to do absolutelly nothing to change this.

Last edited:
Blkeipreister: Do suicide - that's the best what a Nazi like you is able to do for all mankind in the current situasn. No one needs an extremist like you now, who is absolutelly brainwashed, and likes to do abolutelly nothing to change this.
Ok, I start with doing yours.

Can you illiterate retards calm down a second please. Let me address Zaang first. Zaang, what is your obsession with filthy, traitorous, neocon, John McCain as being your hero? He delighted in killing savages like you before he crashed his plane.

Blkeipreister: Do suicide - that's the best what a Nazi like you is able to do for all mankind in the current situasn. No one needs an extremist like you now, who is absolutelly brainwashed, and likes to do abolutelly nothing to change this.
I know this.

I know this.
Dummkopf. Für Spinner wie dich würde ich eine eigene, besondere Division ins Leben rufen. Für scheinheilige Moralapostel des verrotteten BRD-Besserbürgertums. Dann heißt es Tagesmärsche, Überlebenstraining, Zucht und Ordnung.

Can you illiterate retards calm down a second please. Let me address Zaang first. Zaang, what is your obsession with filthy, traitorous, neocon, John McCain as being your hero? He delighted in killing savages like you before he crashed his plane.

Do you know what stupidity is? No? Then read what you wrote. This is stupidity.

I know this.
Dummkopf. Für Spinner wie dich würde ich eine eigene, besondere Division ins Leben rufen. Für scheinheilige Moralapostel des verrotteten BRD-Besserbürgertums. Dann heißt es Tagesmärsche, Überlebenstraining, Zucht und Ordnung.
I guess we have to speak out a longlive entry ban for Germany to you, Nazi. You broke the German laws now with this Nazi hate speech.

Please give me a tutorial on how to take you serious. Your Despotus is doing nothing for your country, your support is irrational.

I know this.
I guess we have to speak out a longlive entry ban for Germany to you, Nazi. You broke the German laws now with this Nazi hate speech.
lol, your funny. Now, for the first time in your life, serve the public instead of lecturing it.

Zaang, do you consider everyone who tells the truth about McCain a "Nazi?" :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back