Dr Hoettl Confirms The Six Million Jews Killed in The Holocaust

it's unlikely the American cavalry would do that since the germ-theory of disease hadn't been invented yet

Actually, the Germ Theory and Pasteur's work on it was widely known and accepted by the early 1860's. Edward Jenner was inoculating people for Smallpox in the late 1700's.

The Indian Wars, including the infamous infected blanket incident, continued well into the late 1800's.
The military hospitals famously didn't understand infection during the Civil War

The mechanics of infection were well understood at the time of the civil war. That is why there were so many amputations. They knew that removing gangrenous and infected flesh was essential to preventing further infection. In the civil war, they knew that boiling bandages before reusing them cut down on infections.

The practice of removing bullets from a wound began centuries ago. Not because a bullet lodged in body presented a risk (it is an inert object) but because any dirty clothing that entered the wound with the bullet would lead to infection. Cleaning the gunshot wound was the primary means of treatment after stopping the bleeding.

What wasn't well understood, until later, was the pharmaceutical methods of fighting infection.

Why are people arguing that the Holocaust didn't happen? Seems pretty self evident that it did.

The majority of the bolshevik / communist agitators in Europe and in leadership positions in Soviet Russia were Jews.
Basically the core of the communist party in America was comprised of Jews. Which helps explain why soo many Jews today are lefty liberals that vote Democrat. ... :cool:
The majority of the bolshevik / communist agitators in Europe and in leadership positions in Soviet Russia were Jews.
Correct, and they were well educated and assimilated and had so many abused Christians along with them that they were able to murder 10s of millions of those who had abused them for centuries.

> > Dr Hoettl Speaks
>
>
> Google Groups...

The six million figure was essentially confirmed with population statistics
Getting a lot of miles out of that. Just remember that the victor always writes the history. I don't deny that the "Holocaust" happened, however I do question the 6M figure. Especially in a period in which the European Jewish population attempted to exist as autonomous & secretive as possible as a matter of self preservation. There are not enough fires in hell to bring justice for the Holocaust.
Some ever get it that the victor always writes history.lol it goes over their head.they can ever seem to grasp it that our schools are funded by the government so pretty much ecpveything that was taught in our history classes from our corrupt school system can be thrown out the window.

Especially in a period in which the European Jewish population attempted to exist as autonomous & secretive as possible as a matter of self preservation.

European Jews were anything but anonymous. Jewish communities from Brest to Bialystok were easily identifiable and have been cheap and easy targets for 2,000 years.
UR opinion only. I based my statement on what my grandfather stated who grew up in those times. I suppose I could dig him up just for u to have your silly debate with.

I suppose the thousands of Synagogues, Sheitels, Jewish Ghettos and Jewish Cemeteries that existed prior to The War is proof that Jews were underground.

Why are people arguing that the Holocaust didn't happen? Seems pretty self evident that it did.

If it wasn't for idiots, I'd be out of a job.

in-cops-grille-stephanie-keith-at-DN.jpg

I wasn't aware the numbers still needed confirmation. Most of them were dead by early 1943 and the Operation Reinhardt camps closed down and dozed over for lack of Jews left to kill.

> > Dr Hoettl Speaks
>
>
> Google Groups...

Getting a lot of miles out of that. Just remember that the victor always writes the history. I don't deny that the "Holocaust" happened, however I do question the 6M figure. Especially in a period in which the European Jewish population attempted to exist as autonomous & secretive as possible as a matter of self preservation. There are not enough fires in hell to bring justice for the Holocaust.

The estimates of the numbers killed in the Operation Reinhardt camps, some 3.5-4.1 million based on railroad data, and some 2 million more over the rest of occupied Europe and the Slavic countries isn't an unreasonable estimate. 'Religious' Jews self-segregated themselves whenever they could, so that made it hard to be 'anonymous' in much of Europe, except for those Jews who rejected the Orthodox and Hasidim focus on racism and isolationism and chose to assimilate.

Last edited:
it's unlikely the American cavalry would do that since the germ-theory of disease hadn't been invented yet

Actually, the Germ Theory and Pasteur's work on it was widely known and accepted by the early 1860's. Edward Jenner was inoculating people for Smallpox in the late 1700's.

The Indian Wars, including the infamous infected blanket incident, continued well into the late 1800's.

Rubbish. When the first smallpox vaccines became available the U.S. vaccinated every indian they could find. The 'infected blanket' myth is also fake history. Smallpox was raging throughout the entire region, and the most likely source was blood from the infected farmers the savage vermin butchered and tortured for sport.

Awaiting the inevitable "Holocaust is a hoax" posts...

View attachment 430062

Testimony of Auschwitz Commandant Hoess

The Avalon Project : Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 11

Read it for yourselves
The "confessions" of the men hung by vindictive Jews at Nuremberg were worthless, as they were gotten under duress, including torture. The "evidence" was fabricated nonsense. The trials were run by a Soviet Jew who had also been in charge of the notorious Moscow show trials of the 30s, at which the condemned "confessed" to all sorts of absurdities.
Of course, you cannot prove that. Hoess was not on trial at Nuremberg. The trials were run by Robert Jackson, a justice of the US Supreme Court. Judges from 4 countries made the rulings. Newsmen from all over the world attended the trials. There was no chance to torture them.

> > Dr Hoettl Speaks
>
>
> Google Groups...

Jews murdered by Nazi Christians: 6 million
Christians murdered by Bolshevik Jews: 66 million

How come we never hear about the crimes of the Bolsheviks, of which, at least, there is hard evidence.
Excellent question. I would say it’s safe that dr receives massive funds from the government.lol
Show us the hard evidence of Bolshevik crimes.

> > Dr Hoettl Speaks
>
>
> Google Groups...

The estimates of the numbers killed in the Operation Reinhardt camps, some 3.5-4.1 million based on railroad data, and some 2 million more over the rest of occupied Europe and the Slavic countries isn't an unreasonable estimate. 'Religious' Jews self-segregated themselves whenever they could, so that made it hard to be 'anonymous' in much of Europe, except for those Jews who rejected the Orthodox and Hasidim focus on racism and isolationism and chose to assimilate.
Jews are not a race. They accept converts from all races. There are Black Jews and Chinese Jews. I presentted 2 pieces of evidence, idiot. You can't read.

Awaiting the inevitable "Holocaust is a hoax" posts...

View attachment 430062

Testimony of Auschwitz Commandant Hoess

The Avalon Project : Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 11

Read it for yourselves
The "confessions" of the men hung by vindictive Jews at Nuremberg were worthless, as they were gotten under duress, including torture. The "evidence" was fabricated nonsense. The trials were run by a Soviet Jew who had also been in charge of the notorious Moscow show trials of the 30s, at which the condemned "confessed" to all sorts of absurdities.

The judges decided the sentences and NONE of them were Jews.

Basically the core of the communist party in America was comprised of Jews. Which helps explain why soo many Jews today are lefty liberals that vote Democrat. ... :cool:
Correct, and they were well educated and assimilated and had so many abused Christians along with them that they were able to murder 10s of millions of those who had abused them for centuries.
WRONG. Only 7% of the Russian Bolsheviks were Jews.

Even if they adopted the xtian religion and married into xtian families, if they had a Jewish relative back three generations, they were targeted for extermination.
Lies. There were Jews serving in the Wehrmacht, including a half-Jewish general.
When Hitler took power, all flags other than the swastika were banned in Germany---except the zionist star of David. Hitler's ideal was to see Germany's jews move to Palestine, which is what the zionists wanted as well. Definitely, there was anti-Jewish sentiment in Germany, but there always is wherever Jews are to be found in any sizable number. In Germany, the anti-Jewish feeling came from the treasonous actions undertaken by German Jews during WWI to bring the United States into the war on the side of the Allies.

That's a load of bs. The Nazi definition of who is a Jew had nothing to do with the reality of Jewish law. There were lots of Jews in America, Canada and Britain and nobody tried to kill them. The USA got into WWI because the German Navy sank a ship with hundreds of Americans aboard.

Forum List

Back