Dr. Kings DAUGHTER Speaks Out

Did she say anything about all the little black kids getting shot in the head?

Did she say anything about little white kids getting shot up by other white kids is schools?
The most dangerous place in the world is a black neighborhood
I've managed to live nearly 60 years in black communities so I know thats is incorrect.
How can you live that long and still be so fucking stupid?

Not Alveda, who was raised by Kings brother. These are words spoken by Kings own daughter.

Oh that’s right, it’s now racist to quote MLK.

Now the excuse is every quote is “out of context”.

Go argue with Kings daughter about that white boy.

Don’t need to argue anything with her.

The fact of the matter is her father didn’t preach hatred and violence. That’s all BLM and your morons preach.

You are trying to argue against what she said. And you damn sure don't know what her father preached.

The fact of the mattee is he preached that we don't have to take this racism whites keep dishing out. Now King wasn't the only one blacks listened to. Some listened to Stokely Carmichael. Others Malcolmn X. Others Huey Newton. You've got Kings message wrong and the only people teaching hate and violence are whites like you. What you see are blacks who are out of patience and King himself had run out of patience before the white boy murdered him.

MLK: 'My Dream Has Become A Nightmare'

By repeating King's words, it isn't taken out of context. People SHOULD be judged by the content of their character not the color of their skin. How can this possibly be taken out of context?

Did she say anything about little white kids getting shot up by other white kids is schools?
I've managed to live nearly 60 years in black communities so I know thats is incorrect.

Stay there
Suck my black dick.

I am smarter than you.

Recognize!
Keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth!

Others Malcolmn X.
Yea, maybe you should listen to what Malcom X had to say, especially about white liberals.

You keep making this claim that whites teach hatred, without any proof of course. No, we are taught about MLK in our schools and all about segregation and the Civil Rights movement and all about that racist southerners.

For decades now blacks have been able to obtain wealth in America like no other country. Certainly no African country has elevated the living standards of blacks like America has. That’s why all of you blacks choose to stay here, instead of returning to Africa or even just going down to black countries like Jamaica or Haiti.

You continue to choose to stay and have your children taught English, a white man’s language, and to live in a culture that is Western....which just means white European. It’s blacks like you that prove white culture is superior, because you abandon African culture for it. I highly suspect a lot of the black community’s anger comes from this black guilt, guilt of loving white culture more than African culture.

There is 245 years worth of evidence and posts by whites like like you provide further evidence.

My family has been here longer than yours. I was born here and this is not a white country. Since I was born here I have the right to demand things. I think you need to recognize that because it's apparent that you are ashamed of white european culture because you don't move back to Europe. So maybe you need to stop trying to tell me what black leaders said in the 1960's. Because things are different now and X would say this today:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

I am smarter than you.
You're mentally ill.

My family has been here longer than yours. I was born here and this is not a white country. Since I was born here I have the right to demand things. I think you need to recognize that because it's apparent that you are ashamed of white european culture because you don't move back to Europe.

It’s not a white country? You’re speaking a white man’s language aren’t you? Our society is based on laws, much like Europe created. If it’s not white, what is It? Chinese? African?
Do enlighten us.

I have lived in Europe for several years. Unlike you I’m not scared to live where my ancestors came from. It’s civilized, it’s beautiful, and it’s mostly all white.

America was founded as a British colony. Those white colonists gained their own independence. Independence for them and their white children. I know you’re side is all butt hurt they didn’t create a new nation for Africans, but hey African culture is wonderful and you can still move there. We know you won’t though, because you love white culture so much you want it for yourself. You think if you just “replace” all the whites then it will prove “people of color” can be just as civilized as whites. Good luck.

I am smarter than you.
You're mentally ill.
No that would be you.

My family has been here longer than yours. I was born here and this is not a white country. Since I was born here I have the right to demand things. I think you need to recognize that because it's apparent that you are ashamed of white european culture because you don't move back to Europe.

It’s not a white country? You’re speaking a white man’s language aren’t you? Our society is based on laws, much like Europe created. If it’s not white, what is It? Chinese? African?
Do enlighten us.

I have lived in Europe for several years. Unlike you I’m not scared to live where my ancestors came from. It’s civilized, it’s beautiful, and it’s mostly all white.

America was founded as a British colony. Those white colonists gained their own independence. Independence for them and their white children. I know you’re side is all butt hurt they didn’t create a new nation for Africans, but hey African culture is wonderful and you can still move there. We know you won’t though, because you love white culture so much you want it for yourself. You think if you just “replace” all the whites then it will prove “people of color” can be just as civilized as whites. Good luck.
It's not a white mans country. The indigenous people of this country were not white. I am. I am not scared to live in Africa but I was born here and don't have to go anywhere . And if I don't like the way things are, I have the right to air my grievance. So if you don't like that, move back to Europe because I don't have to be quiet about white racism and you just have to accept the fact that I won't be.

And white boy, if the shit you pricks have done is called civilized, then civilized doesn't exist.

ALL RISE!

This Mornings Lesson:

THE SEASONING CAMPS

Seasoning was a process conducted during the Atlantic slave trade for the purpose of "breaking" slaves. It also took away the slaves' identities to make them more likely to do what they are told. Also during the seasoning process the slave would sometimes have hot tar and oil poured onto their sores and wounds so that they would fetch a higher price at auction.

On reaching the Americas the slaver ship crews prepared the Africans for sale. They washed, shaved and rubbed them with palm oil to disguise sores and wounds caused by conditions on board. The captains usually sold their captives directly to planters or specialized wholesalers by auction. Families who had managed to stay together were now often broken up. Bonds formed during the voyage were also broken.

Many slaves shipped directly to North America bypassed this process; however most slaves (destined for island or South American plantations) were likely to be put through this ordeal. The slaves were tortured for the purpose of "breaking" them (like the practice of breaking horses) and conditioning them to their new lot in life. Jamaica held one of the most notorious of these camps.

Immediately owners and their overseers sought to obliterate the identities of their newly acquired slaves, to break their wills and sever any bonds with the past. They forced Africans to adapt to new working and living conditions, to learn a new language and adopt new customs. They called this process 'seasoning' and it could last two or three years.

For Africans, weakened by the trauma of the voyage, the brutality of this process was overwhelming. Many died or committed suicide. Others resisted and were punished. The rest found ways of appearing to conform which still preserved their dignity.

Most of the Africans brought into North America prior to 1740 came by way of the West Indies. The most valuable slaves were those born in the Americas--known as Creole slaves, and the least valuable were those directly from Africa. Traders tried to present the enslaved African as being as much like a Creole slave as possible in look and behavior. The process began with the sale itself. Although no standard applied for everywhere in the Americas, the most experienced slavers usually cleaned up the Africans by shaving all the hair from their bodies, washing them with water, and oiling them down with palm oil. The about-to-be-sold slave was also fed often but in small amounts for a few days prior to the sale, trained not to resist having all parts of their bodies examined--especially their reproductive organs, and sometimes allotted a little rum to liven their spirits. In the West Indies, traders might put those slaves destined for the American South into sugar plantation work gangs for a few weeks labor to break them in to the routine. After 1740, when the demand for slave labor was highest, most enslaved people sold into the American South came directly from Africa, and they had to be seasoned by their American owners.

Already branded in Africa with the traders mark, they might be branded again with the mark of the new owner. They also would receive new names--usually Christian ones, or names from Classical Rome and Greece--such as Jupiter or Plato, or African-sounding names--like Quack (which was derived from the African word Quaco, meaning a male born on Wednesday) or Squash (which probably came from the word Quashee, meaning a female born on Sunday).

(Nothing like being "civilized" into the white mans ways}

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I am not scared to live in Africa
LOL, bullshit. You are scared. Without a welfare check from a white man’s taxes you’d be lost. And even blacks are scared to be around blacks, that’s why whenever they make it big they move to a white neighborhood....just like the Obamas and that fat BLM founder chick.

And white boy, if the shit you pricks have done is called civilized, then civilized doesn't exist.
Your little history lesson seems to omit the part where African tribesmen were slaughtering each other and selling captured enemy tribesmen as slaves.

Tell us how “civilized” Africa was back then.

People like Floyd are just terrified of Black people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not Alveda, who was raised by Kings brother. These are words spoken by Kings own daughter.

I wonder what King would have said about blacks killing an average 4,000 blacks a year, and aborting a quarter million of their babies per year? Do you think he would approve?

People like Floyd are just terrified of Black people.
Yep. That's why he's a racist.

Forum List

Back