Dr. Kings DAUGHTER Speaks Out

Did she say anything about all the little black kids getting shot in the head?

Did she say anything about little white kids getting shot up by other white kids is schools?
The most dangerous place in the world is a black neighborhood
I've managed to live nearly 60 years in black communities so I know thats is incorrect.
How can you live that long and still be so fucking stupid?
I am smarter than you.

Not according to CRT and Biden
CRT says nothing about intelligence and neither does Biden.

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,” Biden

You, sir are a joke
CRT says nothing about intelligence and neither does Biden. I know you want to make Biden a klansman but if blacks chose not to vote for every white candidate who said something stupid we would never vote. You are the joke.
You voted for Biden because he's a Democrat. You're a race hustling Democrat propaganda parrot. A party slave.

Others Malcolmn X.
Yea, maybe you should listen to what Malcom X had to say, especially about white liberals.

You keep making this claim that whites teach hatred, without any proof of course. No, we are taught about MLK in our schools and all about segregation and the Civil Rights movement and all about that racist southerners.

For decades now blacks have been able to obtain wealth in America like no other country. Certainly no African country has elevated the living standards of blacks like America has. That’s why all of you blacks choose to stay here, instead of returning to Africa or even just going down to black countries like Jamaica or Haiti.

You continue to choose to stay and have your children taught English, a white man’s language, and to live in a culture that is Western....which just means white European. It’s blacks like you that prove white culture is superior, because you abandon African culture for it. I highly suspect a lot of the black community’s anger comes from this black guilt, guilt of loving white culture more than African culture.

There is 245 years worth of evidence and posts by whites like like you provide further evidence.

My family has been here longer than yours. I was born here and this is not a white country. Since I was born here I have the right to demand things. I think you need to recognize that because it's apparent that you are ashamed of white european culture because you don't move back to Europe. So maybe you need to stop trying to tell me what black leaders said in the 1960's. Because things are different now and X would say this today:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Obviously at least one of my ancestors had some problem with white European culture as he/she/they left Europe to come to America. I personally am damn glad that happened. My DNA shows I am a combination of English, Irish, Scotch, Dutch, German, Swedish and Norwegian. Obviously my ancestors moved around a lot.

As far as I know all my ancestors lived in New York State, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois. If so and if they were here during the Civil War some may have fought for the North to free slaves. Some may have died in the effort. It seems few blacks appreciate the fact whites died to free their slave ancestors.

I have no desire to go back to Europe because I consider myself to be an American and I like living here. I love living in a nation like ours that has a long lasting constitution and a Bill of Rights that limits the power of its government.
And that's good, now tell you fellow whites that I am just as American with the same rights and that if I don't like how things are going that same longstanding constitution tells me in the first amendment that I have the right to air my grievances and that I don't have to go back to Africa if I am displeased. Fi you cannot do that, then do not say shit to me.

OBTW, the north didn't fight to free the slaves and ancestors of mine died actually fighting for their freedom in thecivil war. Seems that whites don't understand these things. We owe no appreciation for something that did not happen or should not have been made to happen in the first place.
Out of curiosity what are your grievances and what are you demanding to solve them?

I grew up in a house about a mile from Lake Erie that was supposedly part of the Underground Railroad that moved escaped slaves to Canada. There was quite a movement in the North to help slaves escape and to free slaves. (While not related to the issue we are discussing, the same house was a “speakeasy“ during Prohibition.)

Having been raised in Ohio but living in the South for half a century I have heard people say the Civil War was over slavery and people say it was all over state’s rights.

Both sides have good arguments.

C'mon man don't ask silly questions. The north fought the war over maintenance of the union, that is why Republicans authored the Corwin Amendment and congress passed it but it was never ratified. Now since the racism didn't end when slavery ended why is it that whites such as yourself try pretending that the end of slavery mdade everything O.K?

[Others Malcolmn X.
Yea, maybe you should listen to what Malcom X had to say, especially about white liberals.

You keep making this claim that whites teach hatred, without any proof of course. No, we are taught about MLK in our schools and all about segregation and the Civil Rights movement and all about that racist southerners.

For decades now blacks have been able to obtain wealth in America like no other country. Certainly no African country has elevated the living standards of blacks like America has. That’s why all of you blacks choose to stay here, instead of returning to Africa or even just going down to black countries like Jamaica or Haiti.

You continue to choose to stay and have your children taught English, a white man’s language, and to live in a culture that is Western....which just means white European. It’s blacks like you that prove white culture is superior, because you abandon African culture for it. I highly suspect a lot of the black community’s anger comes from this black guilt, guilt of loving white culture more than African culture.

There is 245 years worth of evidence and posts by whites like like you provide further evidence.

My family has been here longer than yours. I was born here and this is not a white country. Since I was born here I have the right to demand things. I think you need to recognize that because it's apparent that you are ashamed of white european culture because you don't move back to Europe. So maybe you need to stop trying to tell me what black leaders said in the 1960's. Because things are different now and X would say this today:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Obviously at least one of my ancestors had some problem with white European culture as he/she/they left Europe to come to America. I personally am damn glad that happened. My DNA shows I am a combination of English, Irish, Scotch, Dutch, German, Swedish and Norwegian. Obviously my ancestors moved around a lot.

As far as I know all my ancestors lived in New York State, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois. If so and if they were here during the Civil War some may have fought for the North to free slaves. Some may have died in the effort. It seems few blacks appreciate the fact whites died to free their slave ancestors.

I have no desire to go back to Europe because I consider myself to be an American and I like living here. I love living in a nation like ours that has a long lasting constitution and a Bill of Rights that limits the power of its government.
And that's good, now tell you fellow whites that I am just as American with the same rights and that if I don't like how things are going that same longstanding constitution tells me in the first amendment that I have the right to air my grievances and that I don't have to go back to Africa if I am displeased. Fi you cannot do that, then do not say shit to me.

OBTW, the north didn't fight to free the slaves and ancestors of mine died actually fighting for their freedom in thecivil war. Seems that whites don't understand these things. We owe no appreciation for something that did not happen or should not have been made to happen in the first place.
Out of curiosity what are your grievances and what are you demanding to solve them?

I grew up in a house about a mile from Lake Erie that was supposedly part of the Underground Railroad that moved escaped slaves to Canada. There was quite a movement in the North to help slaves escape and to free slaves. (While not related to the issue we are discussing, the same house was a “speakeasy“ during Prohibition.)

Having been raised in Ohio but living in the South for half a century I have heard people say the Civil War was over slavery and people say it was all over state’s rights.

C'mon man don't ask silly questions. The north fought the war over maintenance of the union, that is why Republicans authored the Corwin Amendment and congress passed it but it was never ratified. Now since the racism didn't end when slavery ended why is it that whites such as yourself try pretending that the end of slavery mdade everything O.K?
So you are saying there has been no progress on overcoming racism since the Civil War.

Why haven’t the black mayors in our nation made change?

Today, more than one third of America’s top-100 cities is governed by African Americans, with many mayors being women. Among the best know are Lori Lightfoot (Chicago), London Breed (San Francisco), Keisha Lance Bottoms (Atlanta) and Muriel Bowser (Washington DC). The first black woman mayor of a large US city was Jessie Rattley, who was elected Mayor of Newport News (Virginia) in 1986. She served four years.

The most recently elected African American mayor is Elia Jones of Ferguson (Missouri), the town which in August 2014 made the news when Michael Brown, a black unarmed 18-year old teenager, was shot several times and killed by a white police officer. The police officer was later judged to have acted in self-defence.

[blue]The vast majority of African American mayors belong to the Democratic Party. Research among 55 large US cities with black mayors shows that in July 2020 some 50 mayors were Democrats, four were Independents and only one was a member of the Republican Party. The findings by City Mayors Research also show that most current black Democratic mayors were preceded by other Democrats, although many of them were white Americans.

Others Malcolmn X.

So you are saying no progress has been made since the Civil War.

In the last quarter of the 20th century and the first two decades of the 21st, African Americans increasingly became involved in all levels of local government. During the 1970s cities like Tallahassee, Cincinnati, Detroit, Los Angeles, Washington DC and New Orleans elected their first black mayors. By the beginning of the 21st century, following the arrivals of African American mayors in cities like Memphis, Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, Seattle, Denver, St Louis, Rochester, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Dallas, San Francisco and Houston, the elections of black Americans ceased to be newsworthy.

Today, more than one third of America’s top-100 cities is governed by African Americans, with many mayors being women. Among the best know are Lori Lightfoot (Chicago), London Breed (San Francisco), Keisha Lance Bottoms (Atlanta) and Muriel Bowser (Washington DC). The first black woman mayor of a large US city was Jessie Rattley, who was elected Mayor of Newport News (Virginia) in 1986. She served four years.

The most recently elected African American mayor is Elia Jones of Ferguson (Missouri), the town which in August 2014 made the news when Michael Brown, a black unarmed 18-year old teenager, was shot several times and killed by a white police officer. The police officer was later judged to have acted in self-defence.

The vast majority of African American mayors belong to the Democratic Party. Research among 55 large US cities with black mayors shows that in July 2020 some 50 mayors were Democrats, four were Independents and only one was a member of the Republican Party. The findings by City Mayors Research also show that most current black Democratic mayors were preceded by other Democrats, although many of them were white Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back