Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

Nah, Spoonman does not bother us, saveliberty -- simply roadkill on the moral road of life.

You don't forgive a pathological killer because he does not know better: you simply put him down. You don't forgive a pathological racist because he does not know better: you simply beat him down. You simply put mad animals where they can't infect healthy humans.

If the race card don't work you play the victim card. You idiots are so fucking predictable.

You are a victim, whitey owns your ass and there's nothing you can do about it.

Shut your face chimp, I didn't ask for your unintelligent monkey speak.

Well you see that's the great thing about being a white man in America. I don't need to be asked for my opinion, I can give it any time I please and there ain't shit you can do about it.

How do you like being owned by a monkey?

Shame on you, Lonestar. This was beneath you...or should have been.

You guys are exactly part of the problem why the Dems are gonna win again this fall, but the good thing is that you all are dying off one at a time. Such a blessing for America.

Good luck with that pipe dream. Obama is the kiss of death. He sucks so bad he killed the kennedy legacy

Nah, Spoonman does not bother us, saveliberty -- simply roadkill on the moral road of life.

You don't forgive a pathological killer because he does not know better: you simply put him down. You don't forgive a pathological racist because he does not know better: you simply beat him down. You simply put mad animals where they can't infect healthy humans.

Sounds like someone has been butthurt by Spoonman. Do you always get Powned this easily?

You guys are exactly part of the problem why the Dems are gonna win again this fall, but the good thing is that you all are dying off one at a time. Such a blessing for America.

Good luck with that pipe dream. Obama is the kiss of death. He sucks so bad he killed the kennedy legacy

iggy pop, when were you released from the lock up? Nah, you and your ilk aren't even the kiss of death. Merely the left overs of the breaking of wind. Simply waved away.

Saying the word '******' is bad enough, treating someone like one is worse.

Saying that word is so disgusting to me I cringe. I even cringe when I see it posted.

Wondering though how do you treat someone like a n*****??
I work with a bunch of black guys. That's all I hear all day long, ****** this, ****** that. I have to hear it easily 50 times a day.

Which is NOT a license for you to do the same thing, is it now?

If I hear a bunch of Russians, Irish, Germans, Poles, Italians, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Swedes, French, etc., use some of the foulest racial insults towards each other, I sure as hell don't walk up and join in....unless I like getting a beating.

Here's the upshot.....DON'T get between families and brothers when they are fighting, being mean or insulting each other unless you are VERY close to that family. Laura's bullshit about letting others joke about the womans race as some sort of ass backwards acceptance haze is just that...bullshit. She got called on it, and the sponsors didn't take kindly to her boorish attitude. That's life.

Spoonman, quit being a punkass, son. Be somebody of worth, huh? You can start with self respect in your language.

iggy pop, when were you released from the lock up? Nah, you and your ilk aren't even the kiss of death. Merely the left overs of the breaking of wind. Simply waved away.

The Dumocrats are history.

Tell me that in November as we blow another chance and the Dems remain in the majority because of dumbos like you.

Saying that word is so disgusting to me I cringe. I even cringe when I see it posted.

Wondering though how do you treat someone like a n*****??
I work with a bunch of black guys. That's all I hear all day long, ****** this, ****** that. I have to hear it easily 50 times a day.

Which is NOT a license for you to do the same thing, is it now?

If I hear a bunch of Russians, Irish, Germans, Poles, Italians, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Swedes, French, etc., use some of the foulest racial insults towards each other, I sure as hell don't walk up and join in....unless I like getting a beating.

Here's the upshot.....DON'T get between families and brothers when they are fighting, being mean or insulting each other unless you are VERY close to that family. Laura's bullshit about letting others joke about the womans race as some sort of ass backwards acceptance haze is just that...bullshit. She got called on it, and the sponsors didn't take kindly to her boorish attitude. That's life.

Pussy. I say yo ****** all the time.

Shut your face chimp, I didn't ask for your unintelligent monkey speak.

Well you see that's the great thing about being a white man in America. I don't need to be asked for my opinion, I can give it any time I please and there ain't shit you can do about it.

Why would you say that? The idiot keeps calling folks monkeys and he keeps getting owned, so I thought I'd ask him how it felt.

Your concession, son, because you have nothing to offer, you are dying off, and no one is coming along to replace you, the younger folks know that you are stone cold dead walking just not fallen down yet, and, yeah, you are puppets on a string. :lol:

No you conceded you stupid fuck. I asked you a direct question and you ran away from it like the coward that you are. But it's par for the course with those of your ilk.

Last edited:
In fact, Maddie is decent enough to be shamed on your behalf, and in fact you have been p'wned on this OP. Only punkass wacks talk that way. Don't like it, then don't be a punkass. You have so conceded this OP. That is the only smart thing you have done here.

In fact, Maddie is decent enough to be shamed on your behalf, and in fact you have been p'wned on this OP. Only punkass wacks talk that way. Don't like it, then don't be a punkass. You have so conceded this OP. That is the only smart thing you have done here.

Answer the question that you dodged and I'll rethink your concession.

All questions have answered satisfactorily, you have dodged every question thrown at you, you have used terrible demeaning language to yourself and about others. You have p'wnd yourself. :lol:

Do apologize to Maddie if you are kind of a man.

All questions have answered satisfactorily, you have dodged every question thrown at you, you have used terrible demeaning language to yourself and about others. You have p'wnd yourself. :lol:

Do apologize to Maddie if you are kind of a man.

No you never answered my questions you coward. And who the fuck are you to say anything about demeaning language you punkass fuck!

I have nothing to apologize for.

Your concession still stands!

Tell me that in November as we blow another chance and the Dems remain in the majority because of dumbos like you.
I think the democrats will remain in power, but only by a slim margine. It will be to their detriment because they really do not any solutions. This will only allow the Republicans to sit back and point more fingers and say I told you so. The Democrats came into office amid tremendous fanfare and failed to deliver. I had great hopes for Obama because he had the potential to unit and introduce change. He has let me down on every front. He has let down the millions who believed in him. Obama was marketed perfectly and that put him in an ideal position to harvest public support for his agenda. But he allowed politics as usual, forgotten promises, reversals of agenda, and partisan politics to tarnish his image.

The economy will get worse again. Unemployment will continue to rise. Funding for the Healthcare bill will start to hit home and people will realize it is not what they bargained for. The Democrats will be forced to raise taxes for the uncontrolled spending spree they have embarked on with out a firm understanding of how it would all play out. They threw their chips all in on a bluff and now it is being called.

Why would you say that? The idiot keeps calling folks monkeys and he keeps getting owned, so I thought I'd ask him how it felt.

Mebbe I read your post wrong, Lonestar. I thought you referred to Obama, because he is black. If not, my apologies.

Why are you chimping out and getting emotional with you posts instead of focusing on the OP and staying on topic? Is it that easy to get up in your head and make you ape out?

Forum List

Back