Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

If I'm sensitive about my manhood, maybe I shouldn't drive a pink car.

If I have a delicate nose, maybe I shouldn't consider the house by the pig farm.

This lady caller had race issues. She married a white guy. How was pointing out the absurdity of the woman's position wrong? As a bonus Dr. Laura also pointed out the craziness of everyone, but one race, being able to use a word.
I'm still wondering where she called anyone a ******. She's getting hosed here.

If I have a delicate nose, maybe I shouldn't consider the house by the pig farm.

This lady caller had race issues. She married a white guy. How was pointing out the absurdity of the woman's position wrong? As a bonus Dr. Laura also pointed out the craziness of everyone, but one race, being able to use a word.

She didn't. She only used the word in an academic sense but her apparently unforgivable crime is she said it all the way out instead of using the politically correct euphemism '"n" word' and she said it several times. Therefore she is a terrible person and must be driven from the airways.

Every black person in america would have "race issues" going by your criteria. If a black person is offended because she is being berated in her own home...SHE HAS THE PROBLEM?

Seriously? Wow.

She didn't. She only used the word in an academic sense but her apparently unforgivable crime is she said it all the way out instead of using the politically correct euphemism '"n" word' and she said it several times. Therefore she is a terrible person and must be driven from the airways.

PEOPLE THAT WORD IS NOT THE PROBLEM...the problem is her saying this woman has to get a sense of humor about being called names in her own home and the fact that this "DOCTOR" told her to not marry outside her race...

This "doctor" went here...she also went on to the Obama and lastly that word. Al this combined got her fake to quit. What a fighter she is! A real champion of free speech. Go Palin and Dr. Laura Conhog.

Life is good.

I work with blacks and they say ****** all day long. Everyone is ******. Hey, what ****** got for lunch today. ****** be late for work. That's all they ever say.

Every black person in america would have "race issues" going by your criteria. If a black person is offended because she is being berated in her own home...SHE HAS THE PROBLEM?

Seriously? Wow.
Hey at least marrying a white guy she still has a husband who didn't desert her :lol:

Spoonman, that's not the issue. If one uses the word even in an "academic sense" (and, Foxfyre, I am not sure she was), and fails to show the sensitivity required, then Dr. L was wrong. Those who use it casually are wrong.

Such words demean the user even more than the object.

I work with blacks and they say ****** all day long. Everyone is ******. Hey, what ****** got for lunch today. ****** be late for work. That's all they ever say.

And I work in a business environment that would get them fired if they even hinted at saying that word. See the difference.

I know pretty much every black person in my business and believe me, they are like me and would never use the word here, at home or around their family's. Its just not in them. Same with the Hispanics, Asians and Jews here in their own cirlces...Gays as well.

See how that works?

Seriously? Wow.
Hey at least marrying a white guy she still has a husband who didn't desert her :lol:

Great joke there Archie.

Spoonman, that's not the issue. If one uses the word even in an "academic sense" (and, Foxfyre, I am not sure she was), and fails to show the sensitivity required, then Dr. L was wrong. Those who use it casually are wrong.

Such words demean the user even more than the object.
Hey look, it's the troll. Pink shirt? Nice touch. It really completetes the sappy image.

And I work in a business environment that would get them fired if they even hinted at saying that word. See the difference.

I know pretty much every black person in my business and believe me, they are like me and would never use the word here, at home or around their family's. Its just not in them. Same with the Hispanics, Asians and Jews here in their own cirlces...Gays as well.

See how that works?

You must work with the Uncle Toms then.

Spoonman, only a troll like you defends the indefensible.

Use the word knowingly and you are a person of little worth. Use it unknowingly, you are merely a fool.

Don't like it. No one of worth cares.

Spoonman, only a troll like you defends the indefensible.

Use the word knowingly and you are a person of little worth. Use it unknowingly, you are merely a fool.

Don't like it. No one of worth cares.

What word? ******? Why can't I say ******? Is there a law against it? Will I be arrested for saying ******? Will Al Sharpton come down on me for saying ******?

What's wrong?

This. I don't raise my children around people who lie or cheat or use language like that.

Why? My children otherwise would play with children who do such thing, they might well marry such children, and then they would have children who acted like that. And that would be despicable of me to do to my children.

What's wrong?

This. I don't raise my children around people who lie or cheat or use language like that.

Why? My children otherwise would play with children who do such thing, they might well marry such children, and then they would have children who acted like that. And that would be despicable of me to do to my children.

Dude, Your kids are going to get into school and learn everything you are trying not to teach them. Hey, if you're lucky you sweet little daughter might end up marrying Mandingo. :lol:

Unfortunately defrocked priests have forgottent their place, and it is not to run off to Canada.

My sweet children are all married, all educated, all taxpayers, and all fervent civil righters. Their children, who are in their teens, are the same way. They roundly defeated an all-white all-might group in their local community last year. Son, they eat your kind for breakfast.

My sweet children are all married, all educated, all taxpayers, and all fervent civil righters. Their children, who are in their teens, are the same way. They roundly defeated an all-white all-might group in their local community last year. Son, they eat your kind for breakfast.

Ooooooh tough talk from an internet chump. Or should I say troll. You become more obvious with each and every post. Face it boy, you've been played.

Forum List

Back