Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

Ike had to send in 82nd Airborne to make Dems stop acting like savages
Southern Conservatives one and all

democrats one and all, the geography doesn't matter. They were democrats and they filibustered the civil rights act.
They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

But democrats first and foremost. They were not all Baptists, or southern, or conservative, some of them were quite liberal on everything but race. Yes, all white, all democrats. Old, rich, white democrats---------------kinda reminds me of Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Biden, Durben.

Southerners were racist slave holders for two hundred years before the Democratic Party was formed

Their party affiliation changed, their racist beliefs never did

4% of southerners were slave owners. there were more slaves in Illinois than in Alabama. Most southerners at that time were farmers trying to pull a living out of crops and livestock. Try reading some American history, it might enlighten you.

As a minority I can say this. MLK is a hero to all...the fight should continue to crush the racists that found a refuge in the GOP party and with the help of the deranged Orangina man.

To the OP. MLK didn't save the country. He woke it up and changed its way of thinking for the better. He did it peacefully and without insults, violence, or hateful rhetoric. The left of today is nothing like MLK, not even close.
He certainly was an insightful man.

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism.
All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

As a minority I can say this. MLK is a hero to all...the fight should continue to crush the racists that found a refuge in the GOP party and with the help of the deranged Orangina man.

King's family disagree with you. They support Trump because his policies are helping blacks as well as all americans. Jesse Jackson gave trump an award for helping blacks in business. Was Jesse lying or are you?

If you are looking for racists. look at BLM. antifa, black panthers, NAACP, Sharpton, Oprah, the hypocrites in Hollywood who pay black performers less than whites, the kneelers in the NFL. Lots of racists out there, and they are mostly on your side.

To the OP. MLK didn't save the country. He woke it up and changed its way of thinking for the better. He did it peacefully and without insults, violence, or hateful rhetoric. The left of today is nothing like MLK, not even close.

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism.
All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think Ben Carson would take issue with you on that. So would MLK's niece.

Southern Conservatives one and all

democrats one and all, the geography doesn't matter. They were democrats and they filibustered the civil rights act.
They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

But democrats first and foremost. They were not all Baptists, or southern, or conservative, some of them were quite liberal on everything but race. Yes, all white, all democrats. Old, rich, white democrats---------------kinda reminds me of Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Biden, Durben.

Southerners were racist slave holders for two hundred years before the Democratic Party was formed

4% of southerners were slave owners. there were more slaves in Illinois than in Alabama. Most southerners at that time were farmers trying to pull a living out of crops and livestock. Try reading some American history, it might enlighten you.
And yet the south started a war to keep them .

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

And yet the south started a war to keep them .

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

wrong again, Lincoln started the civil war. Slavery was not the only issue. there were slaves in Lincoln's home state of Illinois.

I think Ben Carson would take issue with you on that. So would MLK's niece.
LOL.

Yeah. They would know more about what MLK Jr. thought and said than MLK himself.

:lol:

Do you even hear yourself?

King's family disagree with you. They support Trump because his policies are helping blacks as well as all americans. Jesse Jackson gave trump an award for helping blacks in business. Was Jesse lying or are you?

If you are looking for racists. look at BLM. antifa, black panthers, NAACP, Sharpton, Oprah, the hypocrites in Hollywood who pay black performers less than whites, the kneelers in the NFL. Lots of racists out there, and they are mostly on your side.
You can't speak of racism if you are the majority . I heard of racism in the US before I moved here....I never understood it. Now that I'm living here, I see it mostly coming from the right side.

So who brought the south their slaves. AH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREAT BALLS OF FIRE. Northern ship magnets.

No one brought the slaves over via planes. No one drove the slaves from Africa. NO. YANKEES bought the slaves in Africa and sold them to the south.

Deal with your shit Yankees.

Last edited:
So who brought the south their slaves. AH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREAT BALLS OF FIRE. Northern ship magnets.

No one brought the slaves over via planes. No one drove the slaves from Africa. NO. YANKEES bought the slaves in Africa and sold them to the south.

Deal with this, dumb cannuck:

The importation of slaves into the United States from Africa accounted for less than 1% of the total slave population.

Most all were "bred" here. At an astounding rate.

Not one slave from Africa could have been in America unless the Yankee sea faring merchants. Any Yankee want to address the rum/slave trade.

The importation of slaves into the United States from Africa accounted for less than 1% of the total slave population.

Piss on you ass wipe. You cannot claim mega stats on the importation and then turn around and claim most were bred here. Give links to your stats.

Piss on you ass wipe. You cannot claim mega stats on the importation and then turn around and claim most were bred here. Give links to your stats.

She's drunk again. :lol:

Read this slllllow again:

Most all were "bred" here. At an astounding rate

You have never once proven me wrong. Ever. See if you can try. I'll come back and clobber you with some cold hard facts once you've proven yourself again to be a fall-down, slobbering idiot.

Forum List

Back