Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

A happy Martin Luther King Day

He was truly a great American Patriot

I couldn't agree more.

That man knew he was a taking a chance at getting killed by some racist asshole yet he continued to do the amazing things he did.

He was one great American.

American patriots were not delusional race baiters reading scripts from Marxist Jews.

Well, he saved our conscience and was an agent for a much needed change, but I was there too and I believe the change was coming anyway. What's sad, is that race relations have been trashed by the left and blacks recently. I'm pretty sure that if he was alive today, King would be disappointed that his message has been lost
That change was "coming" for 100 years

If it was going to come on its own, it would have happened when black veterans returned after WWII. They fought and died for their country and were expected to return to business as usual
Ike had to send in 82nd Airborne to make Dems stop acting like savages
Southern Conservatives one and all

Southern Conservatives are over represented in the military, true, but it is absurd to just assume that the 82nd is/was ALL southern conservatives.

Ike had to send in 82nd Airborne to make Dems stop acting like savages

democrats one and all, the geography doesn't matter. They were democrats and they filibustered the civil rights act.
They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

But democrats first and foremost. They were not all Baptists, or southern, or conservative, some of them were quite liberal on everything but race. Yes, all white, all democrats. Old, rich, white democrats---------------kinda reminds me of Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Biden, Durben.

Southerners were racist slave holders for two hundred years before the Democratic Party was formed

Their party affiliation changed, their racist beliefs never did

Stop living in the past.

Your constant race baiting makes you a bad person.

On this Martin Luther King Day, it is proper to discuss race

The fact that we have a racist President today is highly appropriate to discuss

shall we discuss that FACT that King's family supports Trump? Shall we discuss the FACT that his niece said that Trump's policies will help blacks? Shall we discuss the FACT that MLK's family have said that Trump is not a racist and that Jesse Jackson gave Trump an award for helping blacks in business?

Yes, let have a real discussion about race on MLK day.
Kings whacky niece who panders to conservatives for pay ....supports Trump

wacky? is it wacky to be happy that black unemployment is the lowest its been in years? She supports Trump because he wants all americans to have better lives. Obama wanted more for blacks by taking it from whites by force and giving it to blacks as government cheese.

Name a single initiative from Trump that supports blacks or poor people without doing more for the rich?

HIs attempt to renegotiate NATFA to improve the balance of trade with Canada and Mexico.

democrats one and all, the geography doesn't matter. They were democrats and they filibustered the civil rights act.
They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

But democrats first and foremost. They were not all Baptists, or southern, or conservative, some of them were quite liberal on everything but race. Yes, all white, all democrats. Old, rich, white democrats---------------kinda reminds me of Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Biden, Durben.

Southerners were racist slave holders for two hundred years before the Democratic Party was formed

Stop living in the past.

Jews will not replace us....Jews will not replace us

Some of them are good people

On this Martin Luther King Day, it is proper to discuss race

The fact that we have a racist President today is highly appropriate to discuss

shall we discuss that FACT that King's family supports Trump? Shall we discuss the FACT that his niece said that Trump's policies will help blacks? Shall we discuss the FACT that MLK's family have said that Trump is not a racist and that Jesse Jackson gave Trump an award for helping blacks in business?

wacky? is it wacky to be happy that black unemployment is the lowest its been in years? She supports Trump because he wants all americans to have better lives. Obama wanted more for blacks by taking it from whites by force and giving it to blacks as government cheese.

Name a single initiative from Trump that supports blacks or poor people without doing more for the rich?

HIs attempt to renegotiate NATFA to improve the balance of trade with Canada and Mexico.
It will cost US jobs

To the OP. MLK didn't save the country. He woke it up and changed its way of thinking for the better. He did it peacefully and without insults, violence, or hateful rhetoric. The left of today is nothing like MLK, not even close.
He certainly was an insightful man.

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism.
All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think Ben Carson would take issue with you on that. So would MLK's niece.
LOL.

Yeah. They would know more about what MLK Jr. thought and said than MLK himself.

:lol:

Do you even hear yourself?

I suspect that his niece and a successful black brain surgeon know quite a lot. Unlike you, who can only post talking points.

As a minority I can say this. MLK is a hero to all...the fight should continue to crush the racists that found a refuge in the GOP party and with the help of the deranged Orangina man.

King's family disagree with you. They support Trump because his policies are helping blacks as well as all americans. Jesse Jackson gave trump an award for helping blacks in business. Was Jesse lying or are you?

If you are looking for racists. look at BLM. antifa, black panthers, NAACP, Sharpton, Oprah, the hypocrites in Hollywood who pay black performers less than whites, the kneelers in the NFL. Lots of racists out there, and they are mostly on your side.
You can't speak of racism if you are the majority . I heard of racism in the US before I moved here....I never understood it. Now that I'm living here, I see it mostly coming from the right side.

bullshit. Minorities can be the worst kinds or racists. Ever hear of South Africa?

It will cost US jobs

totally wrong, it will create US jobs by making US products competitive in the USA.

I couldn't agree more.

That man knew he was a taking a chance at getting killed by some racist asshole yet he continued to do the amazing things he did.

Agree, but to give you an analogy to today. Trump is taking the chance of being killed by some left wing asshole but continues to do what is best for America.

I couldn't agree more.

Agree, but to give you an analogy to today. Trump is taking the chance of being killed by some left wing asshole but continues to do what is best for America.

Trump is protected by an army of Secret Service agents and the intelligence community

Dr King was on that balcony alone

I couldn't agree more.

Trump is protected by an army of Secret Service agents and the intelligence community

Dr King was on that balcony alone

Yes, so what? King had security people too, but they must not have been very good.

MLK was a good man who protested for change in a peaceful way. the radical left of today is nothing like MLK. BLM, antifa, NAACP, Sharpton, Cumming, Jackson-Lee, et al are a disgrace to King's memory and what he fought for.

To the OP. MLK didn't save the country. He woke it up and changed its way of thinking for the better. He did it peacefully and without insults, violence, or hateful rhetoric. The left of today is nothing like MLK, not even close.

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism.
All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

LOL.

Yeah. They would know more about what MLK Jr. thought and said than MLK himself.

I suspect that his niece and a successful black brain surgeon know quite a lot. Unlike you, who can only post talking points.
There's got to be some high level of mental retardation going on if you think a person who barely knew King, and another who never even met him knows more about Kings words than the man who wrote the words himself and was witness to the "frenzied wedding."

LOL.

There's got to be some high level of mental retardation going on if you think a person who barely knew King, and another who never even met him knows more about Kings words than the man who wrote the words himself and was witness to the "frenzied wedding."

I never questioned that he said those words. Obama said the increasing the debt was a sign of poor management.

My point is that we are in 2018 not 1960. MLK did great things for the country, he would not be a liberal democrat if he was alive today. Neither would Kennedy or Truman. the dem party has gone so far left that none of them would even recognize it.

They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

Stop living in the past.

Jews will not replace us....Jews will not replace us

Some of them are good people

Some of the people there were good people. Others, not so much.

Only a piece of shit would smear the good with the bad. LIke you.

It will cost US jobs

BULLSHIT.

It will cost US jobs

BULLSHIT.
It might. It will certainly make prices higher. The trade agreement didn't make jobs leave . high taxes , intrusive regulations, unions, and wages made them leave.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

It will cost US jobs

BULLSHIT.
It might. It will certainly make prices higher. The trade agreement didn't make jobs leave . high taxes , intrusive regulations, unions, and wages made them leave.

One point you raise I agree with.

It is time to shit can the idea of FIrst World Labor competing on a "level" playing field with Third World labor.

We tried it. It sucked. Time to stop doing that.

It will cost US jobs

BULLSHIT.

One point you raise I agree with.

It is time to shit can the idea of FIrst World Labor competing on a "level" playing field with Third World labor.

We tried it. It sucked. Time to stop doing that.
So no trade with anyone globally?

Forum List

Back