Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

A happy Martin Luther King Day

He was truly a great American Patriot

yes, he was. And Obama was truly a great American traitor.
Martin Luther King would have been damned proud of Barack Obama

Too bad he did not live to see it

Apparently no one will ever know if MLK would have been proud of Obama or even supported the clown. Certainly MLK's niece did NOT support Obama.
"I Support Barack Obama For President"
Conservative got themselves a ringer with Alveda

Why don’t you quote his wife or children?

How about you quote his wife or kids...dumbass.

Apparently no one will ever know if MLK would have been proud of Obama or even supported the clown. Certainly MLK's niece did NOT support Obama.

How about you quote his wife or kids...dumbass.
But..... but.....Alveda says

I just heard a lecture last night...Dr. King was very polite to the world and beat the shit out of his wife.
I guess Liberals don't mind this type of behavior as long is one is suave whilst at the mic.

Well, he saved our conscience and was an agent for a much needed change, but I was there too and I believe the change was coming anyway. What's sad, is that race relations have been trashed by the left and blacks recently. I'm pretty sure that if he was alive today, King would be disappointed that his message has been lost
That change was "coming" for 100 years

If it was going to come on its own, it would have happened when black veterans returned after WWII. They fought and died for their country and were expected to return to business as usual
Ike had to send in 82nd Airborne to make Dems stop acting like savages

Can anyone imagine how Dr King would feel about our current racist president?

Your constant race baiting makes you a bad person.

On this Martin Luther King Day, it is proper to discuss race

The fact that we have a racist President today is highly appropriate to discuss

shall we discuss that FACT that King's family supports Trump? Shall we discuss the FACT that his niece said that Trump's policies will help blacks? Shall we discuss the FACT that MLK's family have said that Trump is not a racist and that Jesse Jackson gave Trump an award for helping blacks in business?

Yes, let have a real discussion about race on MLK day.
Kings whacky niece who panders to conservatives for pay ....supports Trump

Well, he saved our conscience and was an agent for a much needed change, but I was there too and I believe the change was coming anyway. What's sad, is that race relations have been trashed by the left and blacks recently. I'm pretty sure that if he was alive today, King would be disappointed that his message has been lost

If it was going to come on its own, it would have happened when black veterans returned after WWII. They fought and died for their country and were expected to return to business as usual
Southern Conservatives one and all

why don't you?

shall we discuss that FACT that King's family supports Trump? Shall we discuss the FACT that his niece said that Trump's policies will help blacks? Shall we discuss the FACT that MLK's family have said that Trump is not a racist and that Jesse Jackson gave Trump an award for helping blacks in business?

wacky? is it wacky to be happy that black unemployment is the lowest its been in years? She supports Trump because he wants all americans to have better lives. Obama wanted more for blacks by taking it from whites by force and giving it to blacks as government cheese.

democrats one and all, the geography doesn't matter. They were democrats and they filibustered the civil rights act.

wacky? is it wacky to be happy that black unemployment is the lowest its been in years? She supports Trump because he wants all americans to have better lives. Obama wanted more for blacks by taking it from whites by force and giving it to blacks as government cheese.

Name a single initiative from Trump that supports blacks or poor people without doing more for the rich?

To the OP. MLK didn't save the country. He woke it up and changed its way of thinking for the better. He did it peacefully and without insults, violence, or hateful rhetoric. The left of today is nothing like MLK, not even close.

democrats one and all, the geography doesn't matter. They were democrats and they filibustered the civil rights act.
They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

But democrats first and foremost. They were not all Baptists, or southern, or conservative, some of them were quite liberal on everything but race. Yes, all white, all democrats. Old, rich, white democrats---------------kinda reminds me of Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Biden, Durben.

They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

you insult the memory of Steve McQueen by attaching his picture to your far left, anti-American posts.

Name a single initiative from Trump that supports blacks or poor people without doing more for the rich?

I can't, that's because Trump's initiatives and policies help everyone.

They were also
Southern
Baptists
White
Conservatives
Racists

But democrats first and foremost. They were not all Baptists, or southern, or conservative, some of them were quite liberal on everything but race. Yes, all white, all democrats. Old, rich, white democrats---------------kinda reminds me of Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Biden, Durben.

Southerners were racist slave holders for two hundred years before the Democratic Party was formed

Their party affiliation changed, their racist beliefs never did

Knowing that dreams most of the time are fleeting and disappear on waking, that even if they don't disappear then making them reality is many times impossible and that most dreams are not perfect or are never perfectly realized as envisioned or are met with laughter, or disdain, or trampled under foot, if you were to boil down to it's essence what America is in it's purest form, it's ideal, isn't it akin to humanity thinking to itself, "I have a dream".

other than put more in poverty and on welfare, what did Obama do for blacks and poor people? But his rich liberal donors in corporate America and Hollywood did very well under obozo the Kenyan messiah.

Forum List

Back