Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Announces Decision to Run as Republican for 2020

Is he nuts? Doesn't he realize his skin color gaurantees tRump's followers will marginalize him immediately?
Typical Democrat, you look at a man and all you see is the color of his skin. A real American would want to know more about him before deciding what he thought of the man, but a Democrat only needs to see his skin color to make up his mind. Democrats have no values at all anymore, just identity politics.
You didn't read my post. I didn't comment on his policies or anything, just that running as a republican isn't likely to work out for him.
That's because you are a Democrat and skin color is everything to you. If he has dark skin you will embrace him no matter how racist or corrupt or even stupid he is. That's what identity politics is all about.
Lol, you are dismissed as too brainwashed to carry on a conversation.

Have a nice day kid.
Typical racist response from a Democrat. Only you thought skin color was his most significant feature, not Trump supporters.
WOW! the same response 4 times in a row! Copy and paste much?

iu

Typical Democrat, you look at a man and all you see is the color of his skin. A real American would want to know more about him before deciding what he thought of the man, but a Democrat only needs to see his skin color to make up his mind. Democrats have no values at all anymore, just identity politics.
You didn't read my post. I didn't comment on his policies or anything, just that running as a republican isn't likely to work out for him.
That's because you are a Democrat and skin color is everything to you. If he has dark skin you will embrace him no matter how racist or corrupt or even stupid he is. That's what identity politics is all about.
Lol, you are dismissed as too brainwashed to carry on a conversation.

Have a nice day kid.
Typical racist response from a Democrat. Only you thought skin color was his most significant feature, not Trump supporters.
WOW! the same response 4 times in a row! Copy and paste much?

iu
In other words, you have nothing to say but you just can't keep your fingers from the keyboard.

Forum List

Back