Dr Who to be destroyed

It's the woke wave in action. The the film making and TV show making industries have to show that they are woke to those in the same little bubble.

LOL!!!

I L-O-V-E-D Doctor Who growing up but the very nature (Galifrey time lord) of the character leaves it completely open to turning into feminists and fags.

Yeah...no one is gonna watch that shit fest.

I remember conservatives shitting their pants over Jay Hernandez playing Magnum in the reboot because he's Hispanic. It's been a great reboot and just completed its fourth season.

It's the woke wave in action. The the film making and TV show making industries have to show that they are woke to those in the same little bubble.

Given that Doctor Who is probably one of the most asexual characters on TV (despite the fact he surrounds himself wit more hot totty than Hugh Hephner) ... does it matter how he identifies?

I remember conservatives shitting their pants over Jay Hernandez playing Magnum in the reboot because he's Hispanic. It's been a great reboot and just completed its fourth season.
I like the new Higgins, very different role than the original Higgins. . The new Magnum is okay, but Tom Selleck set the standard as the original Magnum.

Given that Doctor Who is probably one of the most asexual characters on TV (despite the fact he surrounds himself wit more hot totty than Hugh Hephner) ... does it matter how he identifies?
Maybe not. To be fair, I haven't see many of the old Dr, Who programs to know.

Looks like the BBC plans to destroy Dr. Who.

It was bad enough making the character a woman but now they have to go full woke making it a queer Negro.

Disgusting.

Ncuti Gatwa: BBC names actor as next Doctor Who star

What the radical political Left has been doing for some years now is taking every movie and book and comic and television franchise loved by men and boys and reimagining them into woke, feminine/gay/trans stories which is a direct attempt to both destroy masculinity and femininity and force boys and girls to embrace their ideological, anti-human MESSAGE. So far, it seems to be working, as ratings for shows such as HALO and countless revamped heroic movies have remained high. Myself? I won't touch the franchises I loved growing up that have been transformed into faggot playgrounds. To hell with that.

What the radical political Left has been doing for some years now is taking every movie and book and comic and television franchise loved by men and boys and reimagining them into woke, feminine/gay/trans stories which is a direct attempt to both destroy masculinity and femininity and force boys and girls to embrace their ideological, anti-human MESSAGE. So far, it seems to be working, as ratings for shows such as HALO and countless revamped heroic movies have remained high. Myself? I won't touch the franchises I loved growing up that have been transformed into faggot playgrounds. To hell with that.
Many more vewers will be doing the same as you. Like I said, this wokeness will destroy Dr Who.

Many more vewers will be doing the same as you. Like I said, this wokeness will destroy Dr Who.

Wokeness is the terminal disease killing every cultural icon in America, however, the other dire culprit is the dumbing down of seemingly every aspect of entertainment. I mean, kids these days can't even get through a novel with a prologue or a movie that doesn't immediately explode with action scenes. I suppose these two plagues upon the land go hand in hand.

Wokeness is a disease and putting a queer Negro in a role that has has been traditionally played by Whites is despicable.

You do get that Doctor Who is a fictional characters, from another planet, right?
However, the actors who plays the character have always been White. This is blatant wokeness and it is despicable.

Besides, we don't need any lectures on fiction v reality. All the time we see these Feminazis dressed up like the fictional Handmaidens. They were even ding it this week.

Ahhhh Britain! Who knew? Watching their programs, you'd think it was located in parts of Africa and the Middle East. Western Europe is in deep doo doo if things go bad there. And history repeats. We are a much more diverse nation. But the woke crap is stupid.

However, the actors who plays the character have always been White. This is blatant wokeness and it is despicable.

Besides, we don't need any lectures on fiction v reality. All the time we see these Feminazis dressed up like the fictional Handmaidens. They were even ding it this week.
There were a couple of Jews..

I like Jodie Whittaker, I think she's done a good job.

They already had a black female Dr. pop up.

The BBC is going the way of DC and Disney, and it's only going to cost them in the long run.

They've fucked up the Dr. Who storyline so much already, there is no repairing it. Now they are just going to shoot themselves in the foot, just to spite themselves. I won't be watching after Jodie is gone.

Forum List

Back