Draft Ann Coulter Committee Formed To Urge Her To Run

Ann Coulter doesn't know what most of us on the right are learning fast --- to be loyal. To stand with Trump and with each other. She's a showboater, wants all the attention on herself --- if that is a "her."

We've all got to be loyal and not nitpick, or we'll lose to the Left.

If a sufficient down payment on the wall is not on the president's desk by the end of the three weeks the shut down resumes and Nancy finds out how dependent of most of her caucus is on air, barge and rail traffic for their district's economy. Whether she caves or is unseated I have no idea but a resumption of full government with Wall funding is simply a matter of time.
Interesting prediction.

Democrats took the House. DJT lost "bigly." Nothing happens in the next two tears without Pelosi's Approval.
Not true, Nancy can be a royal pain in the ass for America, but the President can do a lot by EO and even more by exercising his constitutional right to declare a national emergency. The fact is the Democrats can't do anything without the President's approval. The only power the Democrats have now is to produce gridlock in Congress.

He can literally bury them in Executive orders, should he choose.
And the courts can literally overturn every single one, should they choose.

Democrats took the House. DJT lost "bigly." Nothing happens in the next two tears without Pelosi's Approval.

[My emphasis]

I remind you that Brett Kavanaugh is now Justice Kavanaugh...….. Could be a few things will keep on happening.

I like the idea above of the future being "the next two tears," however.

Ann Coulter doesn't know what most of us on the right are learning fast --- to be loyal. To stand with Trump and with each other. She's a showboater, wants all the attention on herself --- if that is a "her."

If a sufficient down payment on the wall is not on the president's desk by the end of the three weeks the shut down resumes and Nancy finds out how dependent of most of her caucus is on air, barge and rail traffic for their district's economy. Whether she caves or is unseated I have no idea but a resumption of full government with Wall funding is simply a matter of time.
Interesting prediction.

Not true, Nancy can be a royal pain in the ass for America, but the President can do a lot by EO and even more by exercising his constitutional right to declare a national emergency. The fact is the Democrats can't do anything without the President's approval. The only power the Democrats have now is to produce gridlock in Congress.

No, only if they can find legal grounds to overturn it.

And an easy one to make. NBR had a special report on shut down and airline schedules then Gov Cuomo put some unverified numbers on how much it hurts NY.

No, only if they can find legal grounds to overturn it.
Well, yeah... Point being, the wanna be babyman dictator can't really just impose his will as he pleases.
Nor can the courts, and of course the Democratic majority in the House becomes has nothing to do with governing America under this scenario. The Democrats brought to America nothing but Congressional gridlock, and now it is up to the President to get things done without Congress.

Nor can the courts
That's right they can't, no matter how hard the GOP wishes it to be true. It's a good system we have.

It is mccconnel's plainly stated, #1 agenda item. We are living in strange times...a senate controlled by the president , and a legislative body that would stack the judicial branch instead of focusing on constitutional legislation. Strange times indeed.

Last edited:

Interesting prediction.

That should be a breeze too but many D states have recall legislation and most of the state houses are more than just a little upset.

Nor can the courts
That's right they can't, no matter how hard the GOP wishes it to be true. It's a good system we have.
The system works best when both sides are willing to compromise, and I am old enough to remember when they did, but today, the Democrats don't seem to know what they stand for, so they can't compromise, and that's why the President will have to govern without Congress.

Interesting prediction.

Judge versus judge. Last man standing.

Interesting prediction.

That should be a breeze too but many D states have recall legislation and most of the state houses are more than just a little upset.

You can frost that cake any way you want to. DJT lost the House. Republicans lost the House. And rightly so, if you like checks and balances. For the next two years, nothing gets off the ground without Pelosis approval.

You can frost that cake any way you want to. DJT lost the House. Republicans lost the House. And rightly so, if you like checks and balances. For the next two years, nothing gets off the ground without Pelosis approval.

I don't know about that --- Pelosi didn't approve of Kavanaugh, and he's now Justice Kavanaugh, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg isn't feeling too well, I read. Pelosi didn't approve of the government shutting down, but it did and nothing she could do about it. Pelosi was packed and ready to go fly abroad on a military plane during the shutdown, and Trump stopped her and the whole delegation had to go home and unpack.

Pelosi looks pretty powerless to me.

Nor can the courts
The system works best when both sides are willing to compromise, and I am old enough to remember when they did, but today, the Democrats don't seem to know what they stand for, so they can't compromise, and that's why the President will have to govern without Congress.
Haha, right, those poor GOP victims...quite the 180, after 8 years of unprecedented obstruction! I weep for them and their families.

Interesting prediction.

I don't know about that --- Pelosi didn't approve of Kavanaugh, and he's now Justice Kavanaugh, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg isn't feeling too well, I read. Pelosi didn't approve of the government shutting down, but it did and nothing she could do about it. Pelosi was packed and ready to go fly abroad on a military plane during the shutdown, and Trump stopped her and the whole delegation had to go home and unpack.

Pelosi looks pretty powerless to me.

Really? You can't be serious. She is the most powerful woman in the country right now.

Can't agree --- they do know what they stand for, IMO, and it's Marxism. The Dems have indeed turned Marxist, like so many academic departments all over the USA. The boldest among them say it openly, like the barmaid and Fauxcahontas and Bernie, but the rest are following quickly.

Can't agree --- they do know what they stand for, IMO, and it's Marxism. The Dems have indeed turned Marxist, like so many academic departments all over the USA. The boldest among them say it openly, like the barmaid and Fauxcahontas and Bernie, but the rest are following quickly.
Who? What? WTF dude.

Really? You can't be serious. She is the most powerful woman in the country right now.

That could be true. I'm not sure it means much, since he's prez and she isn't.

He's winning a lot and she, after all, is losing a lot. So far, all of it.

I bet I underestimate her less than you do, or a lot of men do, however. She has hired SERIOUS Hollywood-star-quality help with her personal presentation -- wardrobe, makeup, hair, corseting. Like all those women -- Hillary and Warren, for instance -- she has "had some work done." She is 78, but has turned into a butterfly outdoing a whole lot of the younger caterpillars she rules in the House.

Also, she has a sense of humor, like Trump does. That's a major plus, humor, and is behind Trump's success. People like Hillary and Warren, who have no humor at all, just aren't winners. Pelosi said that Trump keeps changing what kind of Wall he wants, "he's down to, like, a bead curtain now." I still laugh when I think of that.

When she overwhelmed that pretty big bunch of multicolored congresswomen who had pledged to oppose her for Speaker, she said, "In diversity is our strength, but in unity is our power."

That was very good! That's correct for Republicans, too --- in unity is our power.

Forum List

Back