Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!

:thup:

Draft Biden 2016

2015-10-007 Draft Biden website.png

FYI.

I think I am going to barf....you silly fools think a man in DC since 1973, is your savior. CRAZY!!!

Maybe not a savior but certainly a significant step up from the Duchess of Benghazi, at least Joe by all accounts is a nice guy and just a run of the mill Washington miscreant, Hillary on the other hand is a career criminal and a pathological liar ..... ;)

I guess this means Stats is backing off his "prediction" that Hillary will sweep the general election. LOL!

Nein. Nicht im geringsten.
Du bist saublöd, aber das ist auch nix neues, Arschloch.

:D
Translation: No, I am doubling down on stupid.
I am very butthurt because the Arch-Rabbi shows what a miserably wrong fucker I am.

Thanks, I agree!

I guess this means Stats is backing off his "prediction" that Hillary will sweep the general election. LOL!

I am very butthurt because the Arch-Rabbi shows what a miserably wrong fucker I am.

Thanks, I agree!

Ähm, nein.
Du bist geisteskrank, wie immer.
Ich habe nur lediglich die Information allen hier zugänglich gemacht, weiter nichts.
Du bist wirklich saublöd, kleiner Welpe...

Thanks, I agree!

Ähm, nein.
Ich habe nur lediglich die Information allen hier zugänglich gemacht, weiter nichts.
Translation:
I am a Eurofaggot who likes it in the ass by big black men.
I dont have an original thought in my head.
Every prediction I've made has been wrong.
I envy that Rabbi guy.

I think I am going to barf....you silly fools think a man in DC since 1973, is your savior. CRAZY!!!

Of course not.

Trump is our savior!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Derp! Derp! Derp!
I will take Trump over a known liar, a tool of the 1%, and à laughable doofus any day of the week...but you won't.

Of course not.

Trump is our savior!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Derp! Derp! Derp!
I will take Trump over a known liar, a tool of the 1%, and à laughable doofus any day of the week...but you won't.
If someone held a gun to my head and said choose between Trump and Biden I'd tell them to pull the trigger.

Of course not.

Trump is our savior!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Derp! Derp! Derp!
If someone held a gun to my head and said choose between Trump and Biden I'd tell them to pull the trigger.

ROFLMAO! That my friend is bumper sticker worthy! :)

Thanks, I agree!

Ähm, nein.
Translation:
I am a Eurofaggot who likes it in the ass by big black men.
I dont have an original thought in my head.
Every prediction I've made has been wrong.
I envy that Rabbi guy.

Nur in Deinen feuchten Träumen, Freak.

Forum List

Back