Draft Dodger Donnie: I Would Have Been A Good General

a good general who didnt believe in the war going on at the time ...

"I had a minor medical deferment for feet, for a bone spur of the foot, which was minor," he said. "I was fortunate, in a sense, because I was not a believer in the Vietnam War. .

how the fuck does that work ?

Same way it works for the millions of other people that didn't believe in that idiotic, waste of blood & treasure war in Vietnam, heck as the Pentagon Papers showed even Robert McNamara didn't believe in the war and he was the Secretary of Defense.

Criticizing anyone for refusing to go to Vietnam is just plain stupid, it's a shame that EVERYONE didn't refuse to go, the only people that should have been FORCED to go fight in Vietnam are that douche bag Johnson and his gang of idiotic warmongers.
yep....

Let's see, the crazy angry left thinks the President wouldn't make a good general because he had a medical deferment forty years ago but the former president who's political mentor, friend and legal partner was a domestic terrorist who planned to murder Ft. Dix Soldiers would have been O.K. because he was a democrat.

Goldilocks wouldn't make a good pimple on a General's ass.

Uh huh, you're straight out of a Fellini movie....a commie who's really a right-winger, a pacifist who's really a lifer (branch unknown MOS unknown dd212 unknown), an Obozo cultist who's incensed about Trump "spending" and suddenly a defense hawk about Syria...you're a fun house mirror, freak

Notice neither of our "20 year active-duty" frauds noticed the little trip-wire I put in this post....ie the "dd212" which is a dishonorable discharge....maybe they don't know a 212 from a 214, because they never got either.

Uh huh, you're straight out of a Fellini movie....a commie who's really a right-winger, a pacifist who's really a lifer (branch unknown MOS unknown dd212 unknown), an Obozo cultist who's incensed about Trump "spending" and suddenly a defense hawk about Syria...you're a fun house mirror, freak

Notice neither of our "20 year active-duty" frauds noticed the little trip-wire I put in this post....ie the "dd212" which is a dishonorable discharge....maybe they don't know a 212 from a 214, because they never got either.

youre just sooooooooooooo tricky ...

btw - MAYBE no body gives a shit ?

How disrespectful. Trump served in the same unit as did Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaammmaaaaa!

Same tired bullshit tu quoques. Wow, what a broken record.

Yeah, that coward Obama evaded the draft by being under 18. That BASTARD!
Did he volunteer at 18?
Did you?
Did ewe?
I am not supporting Drumph and his calling real military people losers. As someone who didn't serve, I don't go around dissing those who did. What about you?

How disrespectful. Trump served in the same unit as did Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
Bill Clinton & Obama never trashed the military, claimed to know more about ISIS than generals, Trashed war heroes, trashed gold star families, & had their Daddy pay off a doctor for a false medical report to keep little Donnie out of the draft.

Bill Clinton dodged the draft but he didn't have a rich father bail him out.

It is really sad that you that you are too stupid to see that.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Did he volunteer at 18?
Did you?
Did ewe?
I am not supporting Drumph and his calling real military people losers. As someone who didn't serve, I don't go around dissing those who did. What about you?
So! You do not believe in free speech! I understand!

Did he volunteer at 18?
Did you?
Did ewe?
OMG! Are you really that ignorant? The leader of our country does not have the right to insult and ridicule the men and women in our military. It is not matter of free speech. He isn't a private citizen who can just say anything he wants.

OMG! Are you really that ignorant? The leader of our country does not have the right to insult and ridicule the men and women in our military. It is not matter of free speech. He isn't a private citizen who can just say anything he wants.

the CIC has every right to shit on his soldiers - just ask Trump and his drone collective

upload_2019-1-3_15-53-14.png

Well, I was a Personnelman in the Navy from 1982 until 2002, and every discharge we typed up was on the form DD214.

The place on the 214 where they type of discharge was specified is at the bottom of the form. And, not only would it say what kind of discharge (Honorable, General under Honorable Conditions, etc.), but it would also be characterized by the reenlistment code (RE-R1 is preferred reenlistment, RE-1 is eligible for reenlistment, RE-2 is for retirement, RE-3 codes have a letter following them specifying the reason a person got out, and in certain conditions, can come back in after the reason for discharge is fixed, and finally RE-4 meaning you can never come back in the military).

Dunno what service you were in, but the Navy we never had 212's, and I have done discharges for everything from retirements, to reenlistments, and all the way down to Dishonorable, and every one of them was typed on a 214.

But, then again, I did retire in 2002, so they could have gotten in some different procedures since then.

Forum List

Back