Draft Dodger Donnie: I Would Have Been A Good General

LMAO For all you know Trump might have been the best general this country ever had.

You and I can say anything on this board and it is good for a laugh.

No, I know that he would not have been. Being a good general requires leadership and Trump lacks leadership. Trump is a boss, not a leader.

Well you may be right but for a boss he's done a pretty good job and he knows how to be a boss.
He knows how to be a trust fund baby, a serial bankruptcy artist to the point where US banks won't go near him, and engagin in money laundering fro decades. He also knows americans worship the aristoctracy and will follow anything they are told by even an illusion of wealth and power.

Well he turned that money into billions and the rest of your post is something you believe but isn't fact.

Carry on clueless.
Nah, and that's why he couldn't show you his taxes love, he's phony as hell and he knows you can't tell.

I know how insane truth and integrity must sound to a pseudocon tard like yourself. I understand.

You allowed yourself to become a useful idiot.

Uh huh, you're straight out of a Fellini movie....a commie who's really a right-winger, a pacifist who's really a lifer (branch unknown MOS unknown dd212 unknown), an Obozo cultist who's incensed about Trump "spending" and suddenly a defense hawk about Syria...you're a fun house mirror, freak
We've had Trumpies echo the commie party line about Vietnam. We have a draft-dodging President who just said the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan. We have a Keynesian apprentice who just submitted the biggest big government budget in human history. The same dipshit has enacted pro labor union protectionism.

It's pretty obvious who the commsymp useful idiots are.

So how many Generals did Obama fire? Why? Didn't he claim to know more about "generaling" than they did whether the FAKE NEWS media reported it or not? At least DJ went to a military academy...what school did Barry go to....spliff-rolling/choomer U? I've been around hundreds of officers and non-coms in my time and I would tell you Trump didn't fake the reception he got in Iraq or anyplace else...we know who's who and what's what.

LMAO For all you know Trump might have been the best general this country ever had.

No, I know that he would not have been. Being a good general requires leadership and Trump lacks leadership. Trump is a boss, not a leader.

Well you may be right but for a boss he's done a pretty good job and he knows how to be a boss.
He knows how to be a trust fund baby, a serial bankruptcy artist to the point where US banks won't go near him, and engagin in money laundering fro decades. He also knows americans worship the aristoctracy and will follow anything they are told by even an illusion of wealth and power.

Well he turned that money into billions and the rest of your post is something you believe but isn't fact.

Carry on clueless.
Nah, and that's why he couldn't show you his taxes love, he's phony as hell and he knows you can't tell.

Nothing phony about him babe. I couldn't care less about his tax returns.

Carry on clueless.

Making money does not require leadership. Do you find that Mark Zuckerberg displays a lot of leadership traits? He started with far less than Trump and ended up with 15 times as much.

So how many Generals did Obama fire? Why? Didn't he claim to know more about "generaling" than they did whether the FAKE NEWS media reported it or not? At least DJ went to a military academy...what school did Barry go to....spliff-rolling/choomer U? I've been around hundreds of officers and non-coms in my time and I would tell you Trump didn't fake the reception he got in Iraq or anyplace else...we know who's who and what's what.

The reception that Trump got in Iraq was no different than the reception that Obama or Bush II got in Iraq.

His parents sent him to military school because he was so out of control and they had to do something to reign him in. He didn't go voluntarily.

Nothing phony about him babe. I couldn't care less about his tax returns.

His tax returns are nobody's business....the Rats say they want them to show income from RUSSIA! but the truth is they're seedy voyeurs/window peekers fascinated by this particular multi-billionaire. BTW, Trump has never stabbed himself in the eye trying to master the salute (Clinturd) or called a corpsmen a CORPSE MAN (Barry the Fairy)....or how about Kerry and his treasonous "Winter Soldier" garbage:

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the country side of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

Last edited:
His parents sent him to military school because he was so out of control and they had to do something to reign him in. He didn't go voluntarily.

please...just knock it off...you're making fools of yourselves..:eusa_hand:

a bad case of dreaded bone spurs didnt keep Trump's lying ass out of sports programs ...

a bad case of dreaded bone spurs didnt keep Trump's lying ass out of sports programs ...

Went over this with you before....you were lying then, you're lying now....how about some new material....this has cobwebs hanging off it.

Went over this with you before....you were lying then, you're lying now....how about some new material....this has cobwebs hanging off it.

go over this ..

The Donald: Apparently, Donald Trump could have been the first Donnie Baseball. That is, of course, if you consider the accolades coming from his former classmate, Ted Levine, his catcher at the baseball factory that is the New York Military Academy: “He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete,” Levine said. “He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 80 miles an hour. I was the catcher. #Trump made my hand black and blue every day

bone spurs my TEXAS ASS
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Carry on clueless.

Making money does not require leadership. Do you find that Mark Zuckerberg displays a lot of leadership traits? He started with far less than Trump and ended up with 15 times as much.

In some respects you are right but there have been many good leaders who no one thought would ever be able to lead.

Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain comes to mind. Hell the man was a college professor and no one thought he would ever be a leader. He studied military history using books.

He held Little Round Top during the battle of Gettysburg and his rather unorthodox leadership won the day for he and his 20th Maine. The man earned the Congressional Medal of Honor for that day

He went on to be the Governor of Maine and run Bowden College.

Just goes to show that you just can't tell how good a leader a man or woman can be until they are tested in battle.

In some respects you are right but there have been many good leaders who no one thought would ever be able to lead.

Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain comes to mind. Hell the man was a college professor and no one thought he would ever be a leader. He studied military history using books.

He held Little Round Top during the battle of Gettysburg and his rather unorthodox leadership won the day for he and his 20th Maine. The man earned the Congressional Medal of Honor for that day

Just goes to show that you just can't tell how good a leader a man or woman can be until they are tested in battle.

This is what sets this man apart from Trump...He studied military history using books.

Trump brags about not reading.

This is what sets this man apart from Trump...He studied military history using books.

Trump brags about not reading.

He had to read to pass the courses. No guy likes to admit he reads. Hell I'm a voracious reader and know guys who are just as bad though they would never admit it.

He had to read to pass the courses. No guy likes to admit he reads. Hell I'm a voracious reader and know guys who are just as bad though they would never admit it.

And according to him that was the last time he read. I have never met anyone that read a lot that was afraid to admit it...why would anyone. Hell most people probably lie more about reading when they really don't just to avoid looking stupid.

Trump would make a lousy general and he makes a lousy CIC with that hippy hair!
Where's your purse girly president?

It opens up an interesting observation about republican vs democrat presidents. Reagan was a self made millionaire actor and the Bush presidents were successful business people and Trump had to take a cut in pay to become president. The Clintons were not successful business people despite being lawyers and neither was Obama. A logical assumption is that successful businessmen would make good generals and a community activist would be more like a 2nd lieutenant.

Forum List

Back