Draft Dodger Donnie: I Would Have Been A Good General

How disrespectful. Trump served in the same unit as did Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaammmaaaaa!

Same tired bullshit tu quoques. Wow, what a broken record.

Yeah, that coward Obama evaded the draft by being under 18. That BASTARD!

Pushme-Pullyu. It works both ways.
Your logical fallacy is tu quoque

Nonsense. I presented a like comparison.

Did Obama or Clinton say they would have been good generals?

Did they claim to know more than the generals?

Seems it is not a like comparison after all

No. They were war mongering assholes. BJ got us envolved in the Serbian-Bosnian War were we should had let the Serbs defend themselves against the Muslim scourge.

One of president pussyboy's first acts as president was to completely abdicate his control of our military in Syria and Iraq. He didn't want the responsibility, didn't know what he was doing, and, no doubt, realized how ignorant and stupid he looked in the briefings.

But yeah, he would make a good general....haw haw

Michael Obama's husband was at war EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY OF HIS ENTIRE TWO YEARS.

Please, please, please GFY!

Why is the military protecting the CIAs Afghanistan poppy fields? What's the fucking point to a 2 decade war???

To copy your post.... branch? years? MOS?

For me it is..

USMC

20 years 1 month active duty.

7041/8411

Data mining are ya jar-head?

So you didnt really serve. Thanks for verifying what was already known

I'm current active duty US Army have been since I was 18 years old.

Big fucking deal that Trump thinks he'd make a good General , I know lots of Generals who aren't good Generals.

Man. What a disappointment.

You know, all the people I've known over the years who were flag officer rank (in the Navy it's Admirals, in the other branches it's Generals), were generally decent people and understood the difference between ruling over something and leading people.

Rulers think their word is law, and expect everyone to follow it without question. Trump has the mentality of a ruler, because as CEO of various companies, that pretty much is how it is. His word determines what happens, right or wrong, and rulers never compromise.

Leaders on the other hand, know how to motivate their people to move in the direction that the mission demands. They also know that they might not be right all the time and are willing to listen to those in the lower ranks so they have a better idea of what is going on. They also know how to make compromises where needed so that the overall mission still gets accomplished.

Trump has zero leadership qualities, so no, I don't think he would make even a decent supply LT, because of the way he thinks he is always right, even when it is patently obvious to even the most casual observer, at least, those who haven't drank the Trump Kool Aid, that he is not.

For me it is..

USMC

7041/8411

Big fucking deal that Trump thinks he'd make a good General , I know lots of Generals who aren't good Generals.

Trump knows best about walls knows best about economy and best about wall st and isis What a brilliant guy republicans put into our White House Better they should have shoved his head into an Out House toilet

For me it is..

USMC

7041/8411

Trump knows best about walls knows best about economy and best about wall st and isis What a brilliant guy republicans put into our White House Better they should have shoved his head into an Out House toilet

He also knows more about drones than anybody! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

You know, in the Navy, there are 2 kinds of officers, unrestricted line officers, and specialty officers (those who work in medical, supply, etc.).

Out of all those officers, the most useless ones are generally the supply officers. They are full of themselves because they hold the keys to the supply lockers, and they are also notorious bureaucrats.

Trump wouldn't even make a decent supply officer.

Forum List

Back