Draft Washington Post Column Claimed Trump Said He Was Sexually Attracted To His Teenage Daughter

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Draft Washington Post Column Claimed Trump Said He Was Sexually Attracted To His Teenage Daughter
Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen wrote that President-elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published Tuesday.

Trump was reportedly referring to his daughter, Ivanka, who was 13 years old at the time.

The quote was circulated Monday in a draft of Cohen’s piece “Our Next President, The Godfather” that was sent to outlets that syndicate the column, a source told BuzzFeed News. The quote did not appear in the later, final version of the piece carried by the Post and other outlets.

Cohen’s column details the president-elect’s increasingly blurred familial and political ties as he prepares to enter the White House.
The reporting appeared in an advance version of the column that was circulated on Monday for publication on Tuesday and thereafter. It appeared as an aside after the introduction of Jared Kushner, which still appears in the final column:

Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump’s stunning daughter Ivanka — “Can I ask you something?” Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner’s admission to Harvard was preceded by his father’s $2.5 million pledge.

Draft Washington Post Column Claimed Trump Said He Was "Sexually...

We have a president that seriously wants to bed his daughter.

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen wrote that President-elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published Tuesday.

Trump was reportedly referring to his daughter, Ivanka, who was 13 years old at the time.

The quote was circulated Monday in a draft of Cohen’s piece “Our Next President, The Godfather” that was sent to outlets that syndicate the column, a source told BuzzFeed News. The quote did not appear in the later, final version of the piece carried by the Post and other outlets.

Cohen’s column details the president-elect’s increasingly blurred familial and political ties as he prepares to enter the White House.
The reporting appeared in an advance version of the column that was circulated on Monday for publication on Tuesday and thereafter. It appeared as an aside after the introduction of Jared Kushner, which still appears in the final column:

Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump’s stunning daughter Ivanka — “Can I ask you something?” Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner’s admission to Harvard was preceded by his father’s $2.5 million pledge.

All false, no less written by a Jew at the Washington comPost.

All false, no less written by a Jew at the Washington comPost.
Now we know it is true.

Thank you! However, that has been sickeningly obvious from the beginning.

Mathew, Mathew, Mathew. You continue to behave like a douche bag smear monger. Why would anyone believe the claims of some scumbag leftwing "journalist" who despises Trump? This story is about as credible as the discredited smears against Trump during the election.

You scumbags just can't help yourself, can you?

donald-trump-ivanka-trump-hug-105b10eb-16d2-4086-9564-83856240f11c.gif

"No Daddy! Not now, not here!"
:uhh:

Man oh man. No proof of a quote. But you left wing loons want to believe it.

Ok then.

How about this rumour? Obama appears extraordinarily close to his eldest daughter. There are many pictures with Obama with his arm around Malia.

Not so Sasha. What can we imply from this strange physical closeness with Malia?

See how this game can be played? Do you on the left really want to keep going after Trump with bullshit. Because if you do, the President and his daughter Malia's relationship becomes FAIR GAME.

Another butthurt Libtard thread.

Ok then.

How about this rumour? Obama appears extraordinarily close to his eldest daughter. There are many pictures with Obama with his arm around Malia.

Not so Sasha. What can we imply from this strange physical closeness with Malia?

See how this game can be played? Do you on the left really want to keep going after Trump with bullshit. Because if you do, the President and his daughter Malia's relationship becomes FAIR GAME.

Then by ALL means link us to a quote of O'bama referring to either daughter as a "hot piece of ass", declaring "if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her", feeling her up on national TV --- or for that matter talking about his dick. Hey, maybe you can find some Googly Images like....

trrr-605x330.jpg

Get on that, willya?

Ok then.

Then by ALL means link us to a quote of O'bama referring to either daughter as a "hot piece of ass", declaring "if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her", feeling her up on national TV --- or for that matter talking about his dick. Hey, maybe you can find some Googly Images like....

trrr-605x330.jpg

Get on that, willya?

Another butthurt Libtard response.

Get a life.

Ok then.

trrr-605x330.jpg

Get on that, willya?

Another butthurt Libtard response.

Get a life.

Get a reading lesson. And when you learn that art, read the post I just responded to.

sooooooo no response. No feeling up Malia onstage. No suggestive father/daughter poses on a statue of birds fucking. No Presidential quips about "dating her".

Quelle surprise.

Forum List

Back