Draq queen dances suggestively for child while adults clap and cheer U can see this guys ass

Is it just me or is the first look on the kids face show an awkward disgust ? Lol

And the fat assed horrificly dressed idiot dancing near the girl to the left gotta be the mother ...they have the same face ...she got lots of twitter woke points ?

It is damning that those on the left wrong, when confronted with evidence of this sort of filth going on, can never bring themselves to condemn it. At best, we see a few LIbErals in this thread questioning whether this story really took place. None of them will come out and admit that if this is happening, that there's anything wrong about it. I haven't yet seen it in this thread,but in other similar discussions, and I'm sure it'll happening this one eventually, some from the left wrong will condemn those of us who say this is wrong, telling us that we're just being hateful and bigoted for objecting to this. Any time, now, I'm sure that TheOppressiveFaggot will be along to tell us exactly that.

Are you trying to argue that conservatives are the more morally upright group?
You don't realise that that boat sailed years ago?

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Nope this is what your party wants.
No.

Actions speak louder than words.

If your party doesn't want children to be abused in this manner, then why does your party openly support policies that lead to this,and oppose policies that would oppose this? Why does your party openly take the side of homosexuals, transsexuals, pedophiles, and other degenerate sexual perverts?
Why does your party fake videos like this?

No.

If your party doesn't want children to be abused in this manner, then why does your party openly support policies that lead to this,and oppose policies that would oppose this? Why does your party openly take the side of homosexuals, transsexuals, pedophiles, and other degenerate sexual perverts?
This was CGI? Thanks for the tip!

No.

This was CGI? Thanks for the tip!
More likely staged with actors but whatever.

Are you trying to argue that conservatives are the more morally upright group?
You don't realise that that boat sailed years ago?

It sure as Hell is not conservatives that support this filth, nor the policies that lead to it. This is all on you left wrong-wing filth.
Fair enough...you support other types of filth...presumably more wholesome filth.

Real Conservatives would have rejected trump and tossed him under the bus for this for his sexually perverse comments noted below:

In the video, Trump tells Billy Bush about a failed attempt to seduce Nancy O'Dell, who was Bush's co-host at the time (circa 2005) of the recording:[9]

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fuck her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.[3]

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

See: Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia
Heading: Contents

Well, trump is not a conservative, nor are his supporters including the Social Conservatives who continue to support an unrefined cad, i.e. a perverse, dastardly person.

Almost certainly staged for propaganda purposes.

Thiis is not fake.
Of course it is.

Republicans are pretty good with their computer skills for a bunch of ignorant Appalachian mountain folk!
But they have plenty of folks who would enjoy making videos like this.
You enjoy fantasy, dont you
Not that kind. But you go ahead.

No.

So tell us, do you support it or not? Remember, you are going to go against your party.

Forum List

Back