Draq queen dances suggestively for child while adults clap and cheer U can see this guys ass

It's absolutely disgusting. For years we warned these sick LGBT fucks were after the kids and we were told to shut up and stop being bigots/homophobes. Now they don't even hide it - they parade it on our goddamn streets. All I can say is this - any fag/dyke that pulls this shit around MY kids is leaving on a stretcher. Thank Christ I don't live anywhere near this lunacy.

Wherever you live, it's there. It may not yet be out in the open, but it's there, and it will come out into the open soon enough.

A body bag, I think, would be preferable to a stretcher. At least that would mean one less dangerous freak, one that we know will not ever go after children again.

Almost certainly staged for propaganda purposes.

Thiis is not fake.
Of course it is.

Is this fake?

View attachment 309807

How about this?

View attachment 309808

Or this?

View attachment 309809

Or this?

View attachment 309810

Or this?

View attachment 309812

Or this?

View attachment 309813

Or this?

View attachment 309814

Or this???

View attachment 309815

Tell me - what is your side's obsession with exposing children to this filth? Are you a fucking degenerate??
Most likely fake, yes.

I sure hope none of this is real.

It's from the Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson is a joke. Read his bio, he comes from a very interesting family (no wonder he's a joke).
Thats right. Go read his bio and ask everyone you know to do the same---make it viral ! Next contract he can ask for 40 million a year. OH go buy a smart(er than you) TV to gather more support for these clowns. People who watch TV are morons....

Thiis is not fake.
Of course it is.

Is this fake?

View attachment 309807

How about this?

View attachment 309808

Or this?

View attachment 309809

Or this?

View attachment 309810

Or this?

View attachment 309812

Or this?

View attachment 309813

Or this?

View attachment 309814

Or this???

View attachment 309815

Tell me - what is your side's obsession with exposing children to this filth? Are you a fucking degenerate??
You do seem to have quite an impressive collection of this crap though.

Hobby of yours?

YIKES! And some on the Left, including some that post on here, consider this OK and normal. BEYOND dreadful.

And I have yet to see one LIbEral condemn any of this.
Bingo

They are liars and pathetic. They are supposed to be hated and shunned. Don't get under the delusion that they are supposed to be treated with understanding ears etc.

Do not toss your pearls before swine, lest they tear you to pieces.

2 Timothy 3:5
Have nothing to do with such people.

Why does your party fake videos like this?

Let's put aside whether this video is fake or genuine. If it is real, do you approve of what is depicted therein, or will you join all decent people in condemning it?

I'll respond to that: If it's real it is deplorable. If it is not, the person who created this fiction and the one who posted it here are deplorable.

Adults clapping away and the only one there with any sense is the confused little girl.

Do you hate the left yet? Shame on you if you don't.

I bet those are republicans making a video.

You don't have a problem with drag queens entertaining children do you? Lefties love this stuff and promote this. Why are you accusing Republicans for what you approve of?

Thiis is not fake.
Of course it is.

Is this fake?
View attachment 309807
How about this?
View attachment 309808
Or this?
View attachment 309809
Or this?
View attachment 309810
Or this?
View attachment 309812
Or this?
View attachment 309813
Or this?
View attachment 309814
Or this???
View attachment 309815
Most likely fake, yes.

So you believe that the type of behavior that is depicted in the pictures is wrong?

Thiis is not fake.
Of course it is.

Is this fake?

View attachment 309807

How about this?

View attachment 309808

Or this?

View attachment 309809

Or this?

View attachment 309810

Or this?

View attachment 309812

Or this?

View attachment 309813

Or this?

View attachment 309814

Or this???

View attachment 309815

Most likely fake, yes.
It's difficult coming to terms with what you've been supporting.

We need a twelve step program for those having trouble accepting what they've been supporting.

Thiis is not fake.
Of course it is.

Is this fake?

View attachment 309807

How about this?

View attachment 309808

Or this?

View attachment 309809

Or this?

View attachment 309810

Or this?

View attachment 309812

Or this?

View attachment 309813

Or this?

View attachment 309814

Or this???

View attachment 309815

Most likely fake, yes.

You're right... I'm sure untold hundreds of people got together on a public streets and staged kids with naked dudes just to "bash the gays".

You're a real fucking dumb shit, you know that?

Why does your party fake videos like this?

Let's put aside whether this video is fake or genuine. If it is real, do you approve of what is depicted therein, or will you join all decent people in condemning it?

I'll respond to that: If it's real it is deplorable. If it is not, the person who created this fiction and the one who posted it here are deplorable.
If it was real I'd be the first to say it was wrong.

Thiis is not fake.
Of course it is.

Is this fake?

View attachment 309807

How about this?

View attachment 309808

Or this?

View attachment 309809

Or this?

View attachment 309810

Or this?

View attachment 309812

Or this?

View attachment 309813

Or this?

View attachment 309814

Or this???

View attachment 309815

Most likely fake, yes.
It's difficult coming to terms with what you've been supporting.

We need a twelve step program for those having trouble accepting what they've been supporting.
I don't support that, neither does anyone else. Those are staged, photoshopped, or otherwise faked.

Attachments

• LiarFace.png
    LiarFace.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 48

Forum List

Back