Drones strike Moscow in first attack on Russian capital’s residential areas since Ukraine war began

Wow, I didn't realize that Ukraine had its own drones!

No, wait-- -- I bet they were US made and supplied drones.

So in effect, we just declared war against Russia.

Good one, Joe.
Right, Donald "I Surremder" Trump would never have crossed his friend, Putin.

wheres your proof??

One Way Aerospace to demo Ukraine-made kamikaze drones to NATO​

MILAN– Ukraine-based start-up One Way Aerospace, which makes low-cost, domestically produced kamikaze drones, said it will demonstrate a long-range system to the country’s Ministry of Defense and an undisclosed European NATO partner.

Both the company’s AQ-400 and the AQV-150 Scalpel Heavy drones are expected to be tested and showcased in late May at an unknown location. Founded eight-months ago by two veterans of the British and Australian militaries and a Ukrainian engineer, One Way Aerospace has made rapid leaps in widening the set of platforms it markets to customers.

Disposable, one-way or “kamikaze” drones offer the advantage of low cost and ease of replacement. If one gets shot down, it is not that relevant, since they typically cost far less than cruise missiles and can be purchased in larger amounts. This is known as the quantity-over-complexity strategy, where successful outcomes on the battlefield can be generated by a larger quantity of lower-tech weapons rather than relying on fewer, more costly and more complex munitions.

Ukraine also produces some of its own missiles and is working on producing long range missiles.

I am absolutely appalled by the totally retarded so-called "MAGA" republicans.

You people are political suicide for the GOP. Reagan is spinning in his grave.

One Way Aerospace to demo Ukraine-made kamikaze drones to NATO​

MILAN– Ukraine-based start-up One Way Aerospace, which makes low-cost, domestically produced kamikaze drones, said it will demonstrate a long-range system to the country’s Ministry of Defense and an undisclosed European NATO partner.

Both the company’s AQ-400 and the AQV-150 Scalpel Heavy drones are expected to be tested and showcased in late May at an unknown location. Founded eight-months ago by two veterans of the British and Australian militaries and a Ukrainian engineer, One Way Aerospace has made rapid leaps in widening the set of platforms it markets to customers.

Disposable, one-way or “kamikaze” drones offer the advantage of low cost and ease of replacement. If one gets shot down, it is not that relevant, since they typically cost far less than cruise missiles and can be purchased in larger amounts. This is known as the quantity-over-complexity strategy, where successful outcomes on the battlefield can be generated by a larger quantity of lower-tech weapons rather than relying on fewer, more costly and more complex munitions.

Ukraine also produces some of its own missiles and is working on producing long range missiles.
then its our money supporting their drones,, same as us suppl;ying them,,

Right, Donald "I Surremder" Trump
Name one thing that would justify that name.

would never have crossed his friend, Putin.
Tell us one thing Trump did to suggest he and Putin were "friends," just because Trump managed to keep an amicable relationship with him so that they could AVOID the kind of shit that your pal Biden has instead dragged us into.

Ukraine produces several different UAV's, plus a new underwater drone, and the surface drones that have been used to attack Sevestapol and the Ivan Khurs.

They also have a bunch of Chinese Mugan-5's that have been used to strike oil facilities in Belgorod and Rostov and Crimea.

They make a long range guided MRLS called Vilka that has longer reach than HIMARS rockets we've provided.

Ukraine produces several different UAV's, plus a new underwater drone, and the surface drones that have been used to attack Sevestapol and the Ivan Khurs.

They also have a bunch of Chinese Mugan-5's that have been used to strike oil facilities in Belgorod and Rostov and Crimea.

They make a long range guided MRLS called Vilka that has longer reach than HIMARS rockets we've provided.
all being supported by US dollars,,

You idiots are the ones claiming these were US drones. You provide YOUR proof.

There is plenty of wreckage posted by Russia that shows UJ-22's have been to Moscow or the Moscow suburbs.

and I corrected by saying they are supported by our dollars,, without them they wouldnt have the money to produce them,,

No, it is a for profit company that is trying to sell its drones to other countries.
I dont see them selling to other countries in the middle of a war for their future,,

are you saying all the money we are sending them isnt going into their war efforts and going directly into zelenskys pocket??

all being supported by US dollars,,
Yes, the US is actually helping a European country defend itself from an unprovoked attack from Russia.

It's a shame that we have losers like you who put your own domestic politics above the International order. It's not "Biden's war" you dumbfuck.

I dont see them selling to other countries in the middle of a war for their future,,

are you saying all the money we are sending them isnt going into their war efforts and going directly into zelenskys pocket??
No, what I'm saying is that you are going to give Biden a second term.

Yes, the US is actually helping a European country defend itself from an unprovoked attack from Russia.

It's a shame that we have losers like you who put your own domestic politics above the International order. It's not "Biden's war" you dumbfuck.

I should be more like you and not give a shit about the tens of thousands of homeless people in america and put my efforts to a country full of actual nazis,,,

and I corrected by saying they are supported by our dollars,, without them they wouldnt have the money to produce them,,
There are more than 50 countries helping Ukraine. Stop acting like the US is acting alone.

You faggot MAGA appeasers really piss me off. I was a lifelong republican until you idiots destroyed the GOP with your stupidity.

You don't even have the sense to STFU.

There are more than 50 countries helping Ukraine. Stop acting like the US is acting alone.

You faggot MAGA appeasers really piss me off. I was a lifelong republican until you idiots destroyed the GOP with your stupidity.

You don't even have the sense to STFU.
the GOP has always been shit,, and I dont like or voted for trump,, so save your TDS rant for your therapist,,

Forum List

Back