Drought-ravaged California orders record water cuts on farmers

just wow what their government is doing to that state. and now to their food production.
12 gallons to grow one walnut?

then they should move out. let them run all their business out of state
and to think that about 55 per cent of California votes for water shortages. Dumbest state out of the 57? well tied for new york.

That's because they know something you don't.

any bets on they will be CUTTING out water for these?

Like I said earlier in this thread. Even in record drought conditions, California has more water then you shake a stick at. It's all about how you use it and where. There's no need for desalination. None whatsoever.
maybe next time there is a major flood, the locals should start filling up their 5 gallon water bottles and buckets! just to be safe.

Ah yes...one of the Red counties. They are on well water, btw. (I say again, fun to watch people from outside the state talk about our water issues)
Almost as much fun as it is to see Californians dying of thirst.
not to mention all the disease that is sure to come once you are unable to hose down your illegals.

Ah yes...one of the Red counties. They are on well water, btw. (I say again, fun to watch people from outside the state talk about our water issues)
not to mention all the disease that is sure to come once you are unable to hose down your illegals.
It will be more fun to watch the rest of the country having to much higher prices for food. :lol: Really fun.

It will be more fun to watch the rest of the country having to much higher prices for food. :lol: Really fun.
I don't know, Im on the east coast, I can pretty much get by without worrying about California produce. Besides, My property is 10 acres in the middle of farm land, If nothing else, I am more than able to grow my own.
bet people in California get thirsty faster than I get hungry.
bring some more illegals in, it will help reduce your consumption and be good for the environment.

19 trillion in debt. couldnt we have spent even one trillion to dig out a lake? hey, jobs for illegals!
Dig out a lake? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lol,ok, more like a small ocean, right in the middle of callyfornia. lets just hope it rains in it.
You don't dig out lakes, my friend. :lol:
dynamite? lol
It's called a dam, buddy.
Damn! Im so dumb! I need to move to Los Angeles!

Forum List

Back