Drudge Flashing Siren Is Up: DNC Sues Trump, Wikileaks, And Russia Over Loss Of 2016 Election

If they don’t the suit will be dismissed as it’s material evidence
do you actually think the DNC Lawyers filing the suit are unaware that the DNC server will be part of discovery?

No idea what these guys are thinking.
it isn't to their favor that's for sure. And again demonstrates how stupid of an organization they really are. Wouldn't the info on hitlery's team that laundered money also be available for discovery? hahahahhahaha it gets better as I think about it.

Depends. I’m not sure what the specific jurisdiction rules would be or how interlinked they are with the case
no matter what it exposes Mueller's investigation and all material collected. how can you sue without the investigation information?

You can sue for whatever

Proving it on the hand and not having the case dismissed immediately is another story

It's awesome! the Mueller investigation evidence now has to be preserved!!!!

smart move!

I'm not sure historians will find much value in a sheet of paper that says there is no there there. But maybe.
well, the suit lets us find that out....instead of hiding everything from us....
bring it on. if there is nothing actually there are you ready to let it go?
of course!

Let's just get to the truth! AMEN!

I’m astounded there is any doubt on the fact that the Russian collusion accusations are nonsense

smart move!

I'm not sure historians will find much value in a sheet of paper that says there is no there there. But maybe.
well, the suit lets us find that out....instead of hiding everything from us....
of course!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AMEN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

do you actually think the DNC Lawyers filing the suit are unaware that the DNC server will be part of discovery?

it isn't to their favor that's for sure. And again demonstrates how stupid of an organization they really are. Wouldn't the info on hitlery's team that laundered money also be available for discovery? hahahahhahaha it gets better as I think about it.

Depends. I’m not sure what the specific jurisdiction rules would be or how interlinked they are with the case
no matter what it exposes Mueller's investigation and all material collected. how can you sue without the investigation information?

You can sue for whatever

Proving it on the hand and not having the case dismissed immediately is another story
well again, there is an active investigation, and as such, the info in it is relevant to the suit.Meaning Trump's lawyers can request the Mueller info. without it going to court. How awesome is that?

smart move!

of course!

I’m astounded there is any doubt on the fact that the Russian collusion accusations are nonsense
that's because you watch only the State news TRUMP TV (fox) and do not read the news in the Press! :(

of course!

that's because you watch only the State news TRUMP TV (fox) and do not read the news in the Press! :(
I haven’t watched fox for years. I’m just not into conspiracy theories to explain democrats losing

You can sue for whatever

well again, there is an active investigation, and as such, the info in it is relevant to the suit.Meaning Trump's lawyers can request the Mueller info. without it going to court. How awesome is that?
on the stuff mueller needs for the charges he's brought will be saved for the trials....discovery to the defendants.... but on that kind of stuff we can get afterwards....

You can sue for whatever

on the stuff mueller needs for the charges he's brought will be saved for the trials....discovery to the defendants.... but on that kind of stuff we can get afterwards....
naw, the entire investigation is up for discovery at that point. Anything and everything is opened up for all to see. Doh!!!

Me thinks they ain't too bright.

The DNC filed a similar suit against the Nixon Campaign and received a $750,000 settlement. This is going to cost the Trump Campaign millions!!!

Dragonbitch admits the real aim to this pathetic effort: this lawsuit stands NO CHANCE of going anywhere or accomplishing anything other than to try to extort money. Just another flailing effort by the Left just as a centipede kicks and writhes its legs as you bring your shoe down on its neck, to try to bring this country down to a one-Party system by attacking their opposition on every front possible for daring to take an election away from them! Oppose federal law. Change double jeopardy to nullify pardons. Find frivolous liberal lawyers to file liberal lawsuits in liberal courts hoping they'll pay you to leave them alone. Yet all they prove to more and more people is the need to keep voting anything but democrat to keep these armchair anarchists from ever holding important office again, for like a rubber band, the day the Democrats gain control of the government again is the day they will finish their job of catapulting this country off the precipice of a constitutional representative republic and America ends bearing any semblance to its Founder's intentions.

You can sue for whatever

naw, the entire investigation is up for discovery at that point. Anything and everything is opened up for all to see. Doh!!!

me thinks they know EXACTLY what they are doing! :)

You can sue for whatever

me thinks they know EXACTLY what they are doing! :)
why would they give up the advantage they had? that seems irresponsible. I love it, but really, they want the mueller stuff exposed? they want to see the nothing burger in full plate?

Trump is not going to fire Mueller, who is doing a great job destroying his credibility in his obvious fishing expedition.

You can sue for whatever

Their intention is to prolong this investigative farce as long as possible, despite that it is hurting the Democrats a lot more than it hurts Trump.

Forum List

Back