Drudge Flashing Siren Is Up: DNC Sues Trump, Wikileaks, And Russia Over Loss Of 2016 Election

Very smart move.
The lawsuit makes sure President Trump/REP Congress/REP Senate and FOX and the American people will get to read every fucking detail of Mueller's witch hunt.
Maybe the LIB mutts here ought to learn what the term 'discovery' means in a law court.
that's what I am GRATEFUL for!

God bless discovery!

The trump admin can't destroy it or bury it or sweep it under the rug,

even if he did fire Mueller!

this is perfect!

Discovery goes both ways, now the DNC will have to turn over their servers for independent forensic examination. Will they, I doubt it.

i'm certain they are well aware of that, and have no fears.... copies of their hard drive were already given to the FBI when the cyber security company handed over their results....to the FBI....
Without the original server there would be no way to prove it was hacked let alone by whom.
not true....although they would love to have it, Comey testified it was good enough to determine the Russians did hack it.... but in discovery, they can get the original....
Link?

It's awesome! the Mueller investigation evidence now has to be preserved!!!!

smart move!
Very smart move.
The lawsuit makes sure President Trump/REP Congress/REP Senate and FOX and the American people will get to read every fucking detail of Mueller's witch hunt.
Maybe the LIB mutts here ought to learn what the term 'discovery' means in a law court.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Discovery goes both ways, now the DNC will have to turn over their servers for independent forensic examination. Will they, I doubt it.

If they don’t the suit will be dismissed as it’s material evidence
do you actually think the DNC Lawyers filing the suit are unaware that the DNC server will be part of discovery?

I think it's a pure political stunt to keep string the Russia pot ahead of the midterms. It will go nowhere.

Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

do you actually think the DNC Lawyers filing the suit are unaware that the DNC server will be part of discovery?

No idea what these guys are thinking.
it isn't to their favor that's for sure. And again demonstrates how stupid of an organization they really are. Wouldn't the info on hitlery's team that laundered money also be available for discovery? hahahahhahaha it gets better as I think about it.

Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

i'm certain they are well aware of that, and have no fears.... copies of their hard drive were already given to the FBI when the cyber security company handed over their results....to the FBI....
Without the original server there would be no way to prove it was hacked let alone by whom.
not true....although they would love to have it, Comey testified it was good enough to determine the Russians did hack it.... but in discovery, they can get the original....

They are obligated to allow opposing party to examine the best evidence, which is the actual server

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

They are obligated to allow opposing party to examine the best evidence, which is the actual server
by now they probably replaced the hard drives.

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Yep, then you have Rosensteins declaration, when he announced the Russia indictments, that no US persons wittingly participated. Kind of shoots down the primes of the suit.

did the judge shoot down the suit? cuz there is no merit?

I think the DNC should also sue Hillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and themselves.
Hillary was the second worst candidate to run for prez, right after Trump.
Man, I am so I very happy that I didn't vote for either.

I think the DNC should also sue Hillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and themselves.
Hillary was the second worst candidate to run for prez, right after Trump.
Man, I am so I very happy that I didn't vote for either.
i believe her money laundering scheme will be available for discovery. it's as good as a second prosecutor.

smart move!

I'm not sure historians will find much value in a sheet of paper that says there is no there there. But maybe.

by now they probably replaced the hard drives.
I think the Cyber security firm they hired has the original....

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

that isn't an investigation of the servers. I bet they won't let anyone see them still. want to wager?

What are the odds the server in question was “mysteriously” damaged beyond recovery?

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

it isn't to their favor that's for sure. And again demonstrates how stupid of an organization they really are. Wouldn't the info on hitlery's team that laundered money also be available for discovery? hahahahhahaha it gets better as I think about it.
wouldn't witnesses need to testify under oath? oops, wow keeps getting better. I love that client list.

Mr. Mueller, where is all the info you have on Mr. Trump the president and disclose that now. Finally.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Depends. I’m not sure what the specific jurisdiction rules would be or how interlinked they are with the case

Depends. I’m not sure what the specific jurisdiction rules would be or how interlinked they are with the case
no matter what it exposes Mueller's investigation and all material collected. how can you sue without the investigation information?

smart move!

I'm not sure historians will find much value in a sheet of paper that says there is no there there. But maybe.
well, the suit lets us find that out....instead of hiding everything from us....
bring it on. if there is nothing actually there are you ready to let it go?
of course!

Let's just get to the truth! AMEN!

Forum List

Back