**DRUDGE SUPER POLL**Who Is Your Pick For President..Both Parties Represented!?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Drudge Report ^

images

No content AT ALL to your thread. Getting lazy

Of course not...It's a fucking POLL!
You offered no content with your op. After all the times you've been bitch slapped by the mods in your short time here & you still don't know the proper way to post a thread?
You been fucking that Trump doll again?

Of course not JakeAss...it's a fucking poll and will give you the Current results...THAT IS ALL... You get in another street fight and get your ass kicked again? Seems your bells have been rung!

You offered no content with your op. After all the times you've been bitch slapped by the mods in your short time here & you still don't know the proper way to post a thread?

Of course not JakeAss...it's a fucking poll and will give you the Current results...THAT IS ALL... You get in another street fight and get your ass kicked again? Seems your bells have been rung!
You post 10 fucking polls a day on this forum. Anyone with a brain ignores your love fest threads unless they just want to laugh at you.
Now I hope you're using alcohol wipes on that blow up doll

You post 10 fucking polls a day on this forum. Anyone with a brain ignores your love fest threads unless they just want to laugh at you.

Do yourself a favor jerkoff, DON'T look at them... I know it's hard for you, like catnip, but stay out of them, and you won't look like a fucktard when you post your shit..... Try a RightWingNut post, he's always good for a laugh!

Do yourself a favor jerkoff, DON'T look at them... I know it's hard for you, like catnip, but stay out of them, and you won't look like a fucktard when you post your shit..... Try a RightWingNut post, he's always good for a laugh!
Can't try his, I have him on 8gnore. All the trolls & idiots go there. I just keep you around for a laugh, like rderp. Two peas in a pod from opposite ends of the nut farm.

Can't try his, I have him on 8gnore. All the trolls & idiots go there. I just keep you around for a laugh, like rderp. Two peas in a pod from opposite ends of the nut farm.

Then read the posts, and if you don't understand them, ask your grandchild to explain it to you!

Then read the posts, and if you don't understand them, ask your grandchild to explain it to you!
You're too easy. I bet it wouldn't take much to get you so rattled that you'd get yourself banned again lol.

I'll leave you be to play with your Trump dolls. Nite!

You're too easy. I bet it wouldn't take much to get you so rattled that you'd get yourself banned again lol.

I'll leave you be to play with your Trump dolls. Nite!

And you can play with your wet right hand! Nite!

Trump is in the lead (no surprise) and Sanders is right up their with Cruz :lol: :lol: BUT hey Republicans need anyone but Trump because he's not conservative enough. "Conservatives" -- notice the quotes--are some dumb fuckers, they really are.

Forum List

Back