Drug Abuse's Victims

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
For the narco-libtards and anyone else who thinks drug use is a victimless crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should hand out heroin at the dnc.

These people cant use a voting machine and are gullible to the old vote on wed trick, can you imagine how stupid and lifeless tney would be then

I think we should hand out heroin at the dnc.

These people cant use a voting machine and are gullible to the old vote on wed trick, can you imagine how stupid and lifeless tney would be then

Make sure it's an OD if you do. I'd say hand out acid but I dont know anyone could tell the difference.

For the narco-libtards and anyone else who thinks drug use is a victimless crime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvNG2egckBY
Looks to me that those are the victims of other people.

You are blaming drugs like progressives blame guns.

Not exactly. A ctually not even close. But nice try.
Yes, exactly.

You are shifting the blame from the violent people onto the inanimate objects, just like a progressive.

Not exactly. A ctually not even close. But nice try.
Yes, exactly.

You are shifting the blame from the violent people onto the inanimate objects, just like a progressive.

Nope. Not even close. You also didnt bother watching the vid. You should try it before posting.
btw you think people would behave the same way if they didnt use drugs?

What's worse is when people WANT the freedom to do these things,
and at the same time REJECT Christians for pushing free help with prayer and healing
that CURES the causes of abuse and addictions.

They reject the very things that would give people more freedom, they fight this politically.
While politically fighting to access addictive substances that risk enslaving them.

What is most revealing to me: the people most experienced at freeing people from addiction are too busy helping others. They are certainly not expending that energy to legalize drugs, when their focus is on saving as many lives as possible from drugs.

If we focused on preventing capital crime, we would end the need for capital punishment.
As we focus and agree on preventing drug abuse and addiction, drug wars will go away.

"It was me that chose to do what I was doing".

He is a victim of himself.

Then he turns around and blames his behavior on the drugs.

The guy doesn't know whether he is on foot or horseback on or off drugs.

What's worse is when people WANT the freedom to do these things,
and at the same time REJECT Christians for pushing free help with prayer and healing
that CURES the causes of abuse and addictions.

They reject the very things that would give people more freedom, they fight this politically.
While politically fighting to access addictive substances that risk enslaving them.

What is most revealing to me: the people most experienced at freeing people from addiction are too busy helping others. They are certainly not expending that energy to legalize drugs, when their focus is on saving as many lives as possible from drugs.

If we focused on preventing capital crime, we would end the need for capital punishment.
As we focus and agree on preventing drug abuse and addiction, drug wars will go away.
You do that by treating it as a health problem, rather than a law enforcement problem.

In the intro, the man interviewed is asked which approach works better to solve the problem: blaming the drugs as being pushed on him where he didn't have a choice
or accepting the fact he has a choice so he can also choose otherwise.

He admits it is more effective for him to recognize it is his choice.
That doesn't contradict the concept that he and his family, friends and loved ones
are all victims of this bad choice -- the point is other people are AFFECTED.

It doesn't mean he is not responsible and it's the drugs that are to blame.

He acknowledges both. It was HIS choice, and it did create "multiple victims"
affected by the lying, the absence, the lack of responsibility, and related problems.

In the intro, the man interviewed is asked which approach works better to solve the problem: blaming the drugs as being pushed on him where he didn't have a choice
or accepting the fact he has a choice so he can also choose otherwise.

He admits it is more effective for him to recognize it is his choice.
That doesn't contradict the concept that he and his family, friends and loved ones
are all victims of this bad choice -- the point is other people are AFFECTED.

It doesn't mean he is not responsible and it's the drugs that are to blame.

He acknowledges both. It was HIS choice, and it did create "multiple victims"
affected by the lying, the absence, the lack of responsibility, and related problems.
He accepts responsibility, then he shifts the responsibility.

He is a walking, talking contradiction.

He did the drugs. He did the lying, cheating and stealing. Nobody forced him to make those bad choices, any more than anyone forces the bad choices made by alcoholics.

The video is about drug abuse, not drug use.

The victims of drug abuse are no different than the victims of alcohol abuse.

en said:
RE: If we focused on preventing capital crime, we would end the need for capital punishment.

You do that by treating it as a health problem, rather than a law enforcement problem.

Yes so instead of fighting politically over drug policy and law enforcement,
why not create and enforce separate "health codes" that address the root issues?

This might also resolve the issues over paying for public health care.
If people DO agree on common standards, that can be enforced by public taxes.

If people DON'T agree on standards, that is where people or parties need to
separate policies. Instead of competing politically to vote down each other's plans,
why not let each party set up their own system where members pay accordingly.

We don't even need to agree on policy, just agree to separate policies to avoid conflicts!

Last edited:

The video is about drug abuse, not drug use.

The victims of drug abuse are no different than the victims of alcohol abuse.

Lest we mention the shot up ghettos and innocents caught in the crossfire of gangland drug turf wars.

en said:
RE: If we focused on preventing capital crime, we would end the need for capital punishment.

why not create and enforce separate "health codes" that address the root issues?

separate policies. Instead of competing politically to vote down each other's plans,

We don't even need to agree on policy, just agree to separate policies to avoid conflicts!
Replacing one bad government program with another one certainly is not any kind of solution.

He accepts responsibility, then he shifts the responsibility.

He is a walking, talking contradiction.

He did the drugs. He did the lying, cheating and stealing. Nobody forced him to make those bad choices, any more than anyone forces the bad choices made by alcoholics.

Yes he is saying he is responsible for the choice.
and
Yes the consequences of that choice affect "multiple people" so
he is not the only person who is affected.

He is affecting MORE than just himself, so it is not a victimless crime.

And YES it is his choice to make that bad decision and mess up himself and others.

How is this a contradiction unless you want to make it one?

If he cannot express himself and his responsibility clearly, I agree that is part of the problem.
But still the point is made that he is NOT the only person affected by his choice.

Last edited:

Replacing one bad government program with another one certainly is not any kind of solution.

It's holding people responsible for their own programs.

Only the programs that "all people/parties agree on" would be public/government.

Where parties don't agree, they are responsible for their own membership run programs.
Isn't that the more responsible way to run things?

If a group claims they have such a better idea, then prove it works at your own
expense first before asking anyone else to participate or adopt it?

The addiction rate of marijuana is lower than the addiction rate of alcohol, and no one has ever died from an overdose of pot. Plenty of people have overdosed on alcohol.

Alcohol withdrawal is the only drug withdrawal from which you can die.

For these reasons, I believe marijuana should be legal.

As for harder drugs like cocaine or heroine or meth, these have a much, much higher rate of addiction. They also take a human being down farther and faster than alcohol.

For these reasons, I believe harder drugs should continue to be controlled substances.

I have come to these conclusions after doing volunteer work with addicts and alcoholics for nearly two decades in detox and treatment centers, as well as in jails and prisons, and from reading a lot of medical and scientific literature on the subject.

I used to be opposed to legalizing marijuana, but the literature and the facts on the ground have convinced me otherwise.

The abuse of any substance, drug or alcohol, is not victimless. The "crime" aspect is immaterial as to whether or not the abuse will have an impact on its victims. Making a substance illegal is an attempt to remove the abuser from society to prevent innocents from becoming victims.

Forum List

Back