🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drumpfs Grandfather Immigrated Illegally

Yes thats all. Dont get upset. If you feel cheated then you have a lot in common with the rubes that voted for him.

So, what did you accomplish by posting a thread like this? What have you gained? Do you realize nobody gives a flying rats ass about what Trump's father did a century ago?

I think you're the one who think's he's been cheated, since he's the one making the accusation that Trump's grandfather immigrated here illegally.

TRANSLATION: Trump was born here legally, to two parents who were also here legally. I can't find anything substantive to complain about, so I'll dig this up and hope that somebody somewhere will believe there's something wrong when there isn't.
I said his grandpa Freidrich Drumpf immigrated illegally.
And I identified your reasons for doing so.
No you didnt unless you are mind reader? I'm waiting for you to attempt to convince me you are. How many fingers am i holding up?

Looks like Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest coming through on his promises to build walls and deport Mexicans.

Trump's grandfather 'kicked out of Germany' - CNNPolitics.com

"Paul came across the document on Friedrich Trump's threatened deportation in state archives and also found several letters from him pleading with authorities to allow him to stay. Paul mused on how this one administrative decision seemed to have changed the course of history.
"I have to say this kind of letter wasn't unusual back then," Paul told CNN.
"But if they had accepted him back at that time in 1905, Donald Trump wouldn't be in the US -- in fact, he wouldn't exist.""

That's all? Do you know how petty you have to be to attack Trump's grandfather?

At any rate. Trump is the president now, no matter how low you go.
obama is still the president

Yes thats all. Dont get upset. If you feel cheated then you have a lot in common with the rubes that voted for him.

So, what did you accomplish by posting a thread like this? What have you gained? Do you realize nobody gives a flying rats ass about what Trump's father did a century ago?

I think you're the one who think's he's been cheated, since he's the one making the accusation that Trump's grandfather immigrated here illegally.
No one gives a flying rats ass about your post. What did you accomplish by posting other than to express your opinion?

TRANSLATION: Trump was born here legally, to two parents who were also here legally. I can't find anything substantive to complain about, so I'll dig this up and hope that somebody somewhere will believe there's something wrong when there isn't.

And what impact does that have on us now?

Figure it out and get back to me.

it makes trump a hypocrite, or do you not know the meaning of the word?

That is Drumpfs real last name.
No its not idiot. His birth name is TRUMP. I really don't get why you think you're gaining points by calling him Drumpf.
Drumpf is his true name dummy. Look it up.

Donald Trump's migrant grandpa Friedrich Drumpf went from barbering to brothel running | Daily Mail Online
I just told you his BIRTH NAME is TRUMP. that a fact.

Claiming otherwise doesn't make it so. You're just looking like a petty fool.

Even Snopes agrees with me.

WHAT'S TRUE: The surname of Donald Trump's family was originally "Drumpf."

WHAT'S FALSE: Donald Trump's named was never "Donald Drumpf."

Trump's Family Surname Was Once 'Drumpf'

He is angry and emotional. i wanted him to calm down and figure it out on his own. Thanks a lot.

That is Drumpfs real last name.
No its not idiot. His birth name is TRUMP. I really don't get why you think you're gaining points by calling him Drumpf.
Drumpf is his true name dummy. Look it up.

Donald Trump's migrant grandpa Friedrich Drumpf went from barbering to brothel running | Daily Mail Online
I just told you his BIRTH NAME is TRUMP. that a fact.

Claiming otherwise doesn't make it so. You're just looking like a petty fool.

Even Snopes agrees with me.

WHAT'S TRUE: The surname of Donald Trump's family was originally "Drumpf."

WHAT'S FALSE: Donald Trump's named was never "Donald Drumpf."
I dont care what you told me. Has nothing to do with the point. I call him Drumpf since its his true family name.

I find it funny you guys suddenly being concerned with illegal immigration after spending all of the past 1 1/2 years calling him racist for his policies on immigration.

Interesting how little it takes to make you care about something you didn't care about previously.

I find it funny you guys suddenly being concerned with illegal immigration after spending all of the past 1 1/2 years calling him racist for his policies on immigration.

Interesting how little it takes to make you care about something you didn't care about previously.
thats makes no sense

Everyone cares about hypocrites like Drumpf....well maybe not his rube supporters.

Gosh I will be glad when the whiny sore losers get over it already. You're accomplishing absolutely nothing, other than looking bitter. You lost. The end. :itsok:

Everyone cares about hypocrites like Drumpf....well maybe not his rube supporters.
you have to think of it like your criticizing hitler in the 1930's to a lower level member of the nazi party, there is no logic behind his anger, just blind cult like adoration

Looks like Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest coming through on his promises to build walls and deport Mexicans.

"Paul came across the document on Friedrich Trump's threatened deportation in state archives and also found several letters from him pleading with authorities to allow him to stay. Paul mused on how this one administrative decision seemed to have changed the course of history.
"But if they had accepted him back at that time in 1905, Donald Trump wouldn't be in the US -- in fact, he wouldn't exist.""
It's not relevant.

Gosh I will be glad when the whiny sore losers get over it already. You're accomplishing absolutely nothing, other than looking bitter. You lost. The end. :itsok:
you nazis have been bitching for the past 8 years wtf are you talking about?

It's not relevant.
I disagree. if it wasnt relevant you wouldnt have even addressed the thread. Your own actions belie your claim.

Forum List

Back