🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drumpfs Grandfather Immigrated Illegally

Gosh I will be glad when the whiny sore losers get over it already. You're accomplishing absolutely nothing, other than looking bitter. You lost. The end. :itsok:
you nazis have been bitching for the past 8 years wtf are you talking about?

I haven't been. Even if I didn't care for who got in office, I didn't whine like I am seeing here. I accepted it. Nazi? What are you 12, big boy?
How is pointing out he is going to have trouble sticking to his campaign promises whining?

It's all over this forum. That is what I am referring to. And let me ask you.....what does it accomplish to be bringing all this up? If it's not sour grapes (maybe that is a better word) then what is it? Have you posted anything about him that was positive?
Also, what do you make of me being called a Nazi? GMAB
For one it fosters discussion on if he is going to be able to keep his promises that he made to his more rabid fans. I see it as exploring the possibility that maybe he is not as bad as he made himself out to be. There is not much positive I can say about him. I didnt like him before he became a candidate and I like him even less now. All I can do is wait and see if he can grow on me.

Looks like Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest coming through on his promises to build walls and deport Mexicans.

Trump's grandfather 'kicked out of Germany' - CNNPolitics.com

"Paul came across the document on Friedrich Trump's threatened deportation in state archives and also found several letters from him pleading with authorities to allow him to stay. Paul mused on how this one administrative decision seemed to have changed the course of history.
"I have to say this kind of letter wasn't unusual back then," Paul told CNN.
"But if they had accepted him back at that time in 1905, Donald Trump wouldn't be in the US -- in fact, he wouldn't exist.""

Neat. What libs. don't get (lacking critical thought) is this country WAS built on immigration. What works then doesn't work now. There are too many people, too many entitlements, terrorism, and runaway immigration DEFINITELY reduces the standard of living for many reasons.

Former point proven: Without Trump's grandfather Trumps doesn't beat Cooked Clinton for POUS.

Looks like Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest coming through on his promises to build walls and deport Mexicans.

"Paul came across the document on Friedrich Trump's threatened deportation in state archives and also found several letters from him pleading with authorities to allow him to stay. Paul mused on how this one administrative decision seemed to have changed the course of history.
"But if they had accepted him back at that time in 1905, Donald Trump wouldn't be in the US -- in fact, he wouldn't exist.""

Neat. What libs. don't get (lacking critical thought) is this country WAS built on immigration. What works then doesn't work now. There are too many people, too many entitlements, terrorism, and runaway immigration DEFINITELY reduces the standard of living for many reasons.
Thats amazing but what does that have to do with my point? Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest in actually carrying out his promises to his fans of lesser intellect.

Neat. What libs. don't get (lacking critical thought) is this country WAS built on immigration.
by immigration do you mean slavery?

I dont care what you think. You amuse me so I respond hoping for more amusement.

And that's a heaping pile of bullshit. You are a terrible liar.
My job is not to convince you. You will have to do that on your own time.

No your job is to push the far left religious dogma as you cheer dead cops!
This is off topic. Please dont do this in this forum.

Says the far left drone that cheers dead cops that posted far left religious dogma!

Yes your thread is another example of far left failure!

My job is not to convince you.

Then why make the assertion that Trump's grandfather immigrated illegally? And then post a link to support that assertion?
Because I saw it in the news and I wanted to share it.

When you post a thread like this, the onus is on you to defend any points you make in the OP, or any points you make as a result of it.
You dont define my onus. Try again.

Neat. What libs. don't get (lacking critical thought) is this country WAS built on immigration.

Yes the far left knows all about slavery and political slavery!

My job is not to convince you.

Then why make the assertion that Trump's grandfather immigrated illegally? And then post a link to support that assertion?
Because I saw it in the news and I wanted to share it.

When you post a thread like this, the onus is on you to defend any points you make in the OP, or any points you make as a result of it.
do you have any point at all? Look we get it trump gets your dick hard you dont have to tell everyone constantly

They wont admit those things to themselves.

Yes the far left knows all about slavery and political slavery!
was that a yes?

I know Drumpfs defenders are all emotional and have gotten the thread off track but how does Drumpfs grandfather effect his decision making? Does he commit to the hyperbole he intentionally ramped up or does he think back to his criminal grandfather Frederick Drumpf and think of how he may not even be alive?

Forum List

Back