🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drumpfs Grandfather Immigrated Illegally

No one gives a flying rats ass about your post.

I assume you know how to use your ignore list, yes?

Put me there promptly, dumbass.
Why would I put you on the ignore list? Maybe thats what you should have done instead of being traumatized by my thread?

LOL.

You posting threads like these only proves how traumatized you are by Trump. Just like all the other safety-pin-wearing crybullies out there, you're posting scared. Your world has been turned upside down, and you think posting stuff like this will ease the pain.

I enjoy the constant self-flagellation people like you engage in on an almost daily basis now. And if my points cause you pain, GOOD. You need a little dose of it every now and then.

Gosh I will be glad when the whiny sore losers get over it already. You're accomplishing absolutely nothing, other than looking bitter. You lost. The end. :itsok:
you nazis have been bitching for the past 8 years wtf are you talking about?

I haven't been. Even if I didn't care for who got in office, I didn't whine like I am seeing here. I accepted it. Nazi? What are you 12, big boy?

No one gives a flying rats ass about your post.

I assume you know how to use your ignore list, yes?

Put me there promptly, dumbass.
Why would I put you on the ignore list? Maybe thats what you should have done instead of being traumatized by my thread?

LOL.

You posting threads like these only proves how traumatized you are by Trump. Just like all the other safety-pin-wearing crybabies out there.
You responding angrily to my thread proves you are traumatized by it. Drumpf at least has some real power. I dont have the capacity to effect your life yet here you are being traumatized?

Gosh I will be glad when the whiny sore losers get over it already. You're accomplishing absolutely nothing, other than looking bitter. You lost. The end. :itsok:

I haven't been. Even if I didn't care for who got in office, I didn't whine like I am seeing here. I accepted it. Nazi? What are you 12, big boy?
How is pointing out he is going to have trouble sticking to his campaign promises whining?

all you republicans have done is bitch and moan about obama, and now that your orange fuhrer gets elected all of a sudden were back to this "thou shall not criticize the president" crap? lol

You responding angrily to my thread proves you are traumatized by it.

You posting a thread like this proves you are traumatized by people like me, and of the person we support, the newly minted President of the United States Donald John Trump.

Drumpf at least has some real power. I don't have the capacity to effect your life yet here you are being traumatized?

You posted a thread like this in an attempt to influence my opinion of Trump. Why else would you bring this topic up then?

You posting a thread like this proves you are traumatized by people like me, and of the person we support, the newly minted President of the United States Donald John Trump.

Drumpf at least has some real power. I don't have the capacity to effect your life yet here you are being traumatized?

You posted a thread like this in an attempt to influence my opinion of Trump. Why else would you bring this topic up then?
nobody cares what stupid nazis like you think

Actually it doesnt. I am laughing at people like you. I was speaking about Drumpfs grandpa and you got butthurt. My only thing was he would have a conflict of interest keeping his promises.

I dont even know you. What makes you think I care what you think of Drumpf?

My only thing was he would have a conflict of interest keeping his promises.

His grandfather is dead. How can he have a conflict of interest with a corpse?
Emotionally. How much you want to bet he also backs out on his promise to build a wall and deport all illegals? See? I knew you would calm down and see the value in this thread.

Uh, because you keep responding to me, for one, and two, you posted this thread in a political discussion forum, the goal of which is to provide a medium by which people can respond to the thoughts of others. So if you truly don't care about what I think, or what others think, you shouldn't be posting threads here.

Uh, because you keep responding to me, for one, and two, you posted this thread in a political discussion forum, the goal of which is to provide a medium by which people can respond to the thoughts of others. So if you truly don't care about what I think, or what others think, you shouldn't be posting threads here.
I didnt address this post to you but since you are on it I will respond to you. That doesnt mean I care. You on the other hand sought out my thread and responded angrily and emotionally to it.

nobody cares what stupid nazis like you think

If I had a dollar for every time a troll like you called someone a Nazi...

How much you want to bet he also backs out on his promise to build a wall and deport all illegals?

I never expected him to build a wall. I fully expect him to deport illegal immigrants.

I knew you would calm down and see the value in this thread.

But you just said you didn't care about what I thought?
Sure you didnt. News flash. He wont be deporting all the illegals like he promised.

I dont care what you think. You amuse me so I respond hoping for more amusment.

How is pointing out he is going to have trouble sticking to his campaign promises whining?

It's all over this forum. That is what I am referring to. And let me ask you.....what does it accomplish to be bringing all this up? If it's not sour grapes (maybe that is a better word) then what is it? Have you posted anything about him that was positive?
Also, what do you make of me being called a Nazi? GMAB

I didnt address this post to you but since you are on it I will respond to you.

You addressed the OP to anyone who is currently logged into this forum, thereby giving them free rein to opine on the validity or absurdity of your opinions.

You on the other hand sought out my thread and responded angrily and emotionally to it.

Hey, you're the one who posted it.

It's all over this forum. That is what I am referring to. And let me ask you.....what does it accomplish to be bringing all this up? If it's not sour grapes (maybe that is a better word) then what is it? Have you posted anything about him that was positive?
Also, what do you make of me being called a Nazi? GMAB
if someone was still bringing up crap about hillary clinton emails (which they do everyday on this forum im sure your nazi ass hasn't said one word in of those threads) then you might be right

but trump is the president-elect, therefore they are criticizing the future president and his future decisions. you being a fascist are attempting to silence valid criticism against your would be right wing totalitarian state

I didnt address this post to you but since you are on it I will respond to you.

You addressed the OP to anyone who is currently logged into this forum, thereby giving them free rein to opine on the validity or absurdity of your opinions.

You on the other hand sought out my thread and responded angrily and emotionally to it.

Hey, you're the one who posted it.
You said i cared about you. I dont know you. I didnt post this with the intention of talking to you. You on the other hand knew exactly who you were talking to so we know you cared deeply and was traumatized.

I know I posted it. I still cant figure out why you care so much.

Forum List

Back