🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drumpfs Grandfather Immigrated Illegally

Looks like Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest coming through on his promises to build walls and deport Mexicans.

Trump's grandfather 'kicked out of Germany' - CNNPolitics.com

"Paul came across the document on Friedrich Trump's threatened deportation in state archives and also found several letters from him pleading with authorities to allow him to stay. Paul mused on how this one administrative decision seemed to have changed the course of history.
"I have to say this kind of letter wasn't unusual back then," Paul told CNN.
"But if they had accepted him back at that time in 1905, Donald Trump wouldn't be in the US -- in fact, he wouldn't exist.""

Neat. What libs. don't get (lacking critical thought) is this country WAS built on immigration.
by immigration do you mean slavery?
They wont admit those things to themselves.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Looks like Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest coming through on his promises to build walls and deport Mexicans.

"Paul came across the document on Friedrich Trump's threatened deportation in state archives and also found several letters from him pleading with authorities to allow him to stay. Paul mused on how this one administrative decision seemed to have changed the course of history.
"But if they had accepted him back at that time in 1905, Donald Trump wouldn't be in the US -- in fact, he wouldn't exist.""

Neat. What libs. don't get (lacking critical thought) is this country WAS built on immigration.

Yes the far left knows all about slavery and political slavery!
was that a yes?

Yes the far left knows about slavery and political slavery!

You know the far left party you support without question or hesitation?

was that a yes?

I dont speak nazi... what are you trying to say to me? something about the jews im guessin

was that a yes?

I dont speak nazi... what are you trying to say to me? something about the jews im guessin

Yes you do, you are a far left drone!

And you prove it every time you post!

Well feel free to call for Trumps grandfather to be deported if it will make you feel better and feel like you have accomplished something.
would trump deport his own grandfather?

Was he from a nation where terrorist were fighting?

But then again you prove you do not know anything about the immigration policies of the US.
germany used to be our enemy....before you took over

Well feel free to call for Trumps grandfather to be deported if it will make you feel better and feel like you have accomplished something.
would trump deport his own grandfather?

Was he from a nation where terrorist were fighting?

But then again you prove you do not know anything about the immigration policies of the US.
germany used to be our enemy....before you took over

So the far left embraced Nazi's, es we know..

And if you knew what you were talking about Trumps grandfather can to the US in the late 1800's..

See how the far left is here just to push their debunked religious dogma?

Oh sure, that's it. Without slavery we'd be, I don't know, like Africa or North Korea? I guess that's your way of saying economical expansion ended with Lincoln. Try using your head instead of a race card.

Donald owes much of his success to grandfather Friedrich who traveled from New York to Seattle opening a hotel and restaurant. Attracted by the gold rush he traveled to the Yukon to open a hotel and restaurant but it was not lodging and a meal that was in demand but rather female companionship. Thus began his career as a brothel owner. He expanded into British Columbia opening establishments in Bennett. Having made a fortune, he returned to New York however, he became ill and passed away leaving his estate to Fred who turned it into a great fortune worth 175 million by 1973.

Donald's aggressive stand in protecting the Trump name came from his father who behaved much as Donald does today, threatening anyone who disparages the name Trump. Historians believe this came directly from grandfather Friedrich. Today Trump considers the Trump name his greatest asset.

How Trump’s Grandfather Made a Fortune in Canada

Last edited:
Gosh I will be glad when the whiny sore losers get over it already. You're accomplishing absolutely nothing, other than looking bitter. You lost. The end. :itsok:
you nazis have been bitching for the past 8 years wtf are you talking about?

I haven't been. Even if I didn't care for who got in office, I didn't whine like I am seeing here. I accepted it. Nazi? What are you 12, big boy?
How is pointing out he is going to have trouble sticking to his campaign promises whining?

It's all over this forum. That is what I am referring to. And let me ask you.....what does it accomplish to be bringing all this up? If it's not sour grapes (maybe that is a better word) then what is it? Have you posted anything about him that was positive?
Also, what do you make of me being called a Nazi? GMAB
if someone was still bringing up crap about hillary clinton emails (which they do everyday on this forum im sure your nazi ass hasn't said one word in of those threads) then you might be right

but trump is the president-elect, therefore they are criticizing the future president and his future decisions. you being a fascist are attempting to silence valid criticism against your would be right wing totalitarian state

Kiss off. You don't want discussion. You just want to be nasty, and name call. You do not know what I think or believe, about anyone, and you do not know what I have or have not posted, or read.

This is why no one with a brain can take you seriously.

he didn't immigrate illegally since the US accepted (white) immigrants back when they were called the "huddled masses".
Also, Georgia was a penal colony, but that was way before he came.

Forum List

Back