drunk Republican blames gay marriage for accident

In a convoluted way he makes sense. He sees his country becoming degenerate, depraved and perverted, he can't handle it and has turned to drinking. Many people blame drinking or substance abuse on personal problems they are trying to escape. This man sees his personal problems and a wider societal disintegration that he is trying to escape.

He isn't blaming gay marriage. He is blaming his colleagues "betraying" him on the topic. There is a difference. If my colleagues betrayed me on an issue, any issue, I dont think I'd be happy for it. No excuse for getting drunk and driving, but it's not the gay marriage, it's the betrayal that's his problem.

I sincerely hope he gets the help he needs.

I sincerely hope he finds more appropriate ways to fight against the depravity as well as the acceptance his colleagues have for such depravity.

In a convoluted way he makes sense. He sees his country becoming degenerate, depraved and perverted, he can't handle it and has turned to drinking. Many people blame drinking or substance abuse on personal problems they are trying to escape. This man sees his personal problems and a wider societal disintegration that he is trying to escape.

:eusa_eh:

what drove Teddy Kennedy to drinking?

Too much money?

The author suggests the subject of the article should resign, why didn't Teddy? Someone actually died in Teddy's case.

Don't be so fucking ridiculous.

Forum List

Back