Drunk United flight attendant passes out for the entire flight...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/drunk-flight-attendant-busted-after-passing-out-for-the-entire-flight/

A boozed-up flight attendant was busted in Indiana after passengers saw her stumbling all over the cabin — and then passing out in her seat for the entire flight, according to new reports.

Julianne March, 49, of Waukesha, Wis., was charged Thursday by St. Joseph’s County prosecutors in connection with an Aug. 2 incident on a flight from Chicago to South Bend, the South Bend Tribune reported.

Passengers on the morning flight quickly realized that something was not right with March, who was part of an Air Wisconsin crew working a United Express flight, according to the report.

“Hey @united, our flight attendant appears to be quite drunk on this [flight] from from [sic] ORD to SBN,” passenger Aaron Scherb tweeted. “She is slurring her speech (she couldn’t make it through the security announcement), couldn’t walk straight/was bumping into everyone in the aisle, and kept dropping things.”

julianne-march-3088.jpg

I'm only flying United from now on. It looks like a blast.

I don’t know about United but American will never ever get any more business from our family.

Better the flight attendant.....than the pilot! :eek-52:

just saying! :10:

Before 9/11 people were treated much better. Now it is like a flying in a gulag. Many aging post menopausal women who should have left the job many years before barking orders on passengers and actually irritating many of them. Gotta love the TSA, the Patriot Act and Homeland Security for this one.

Before 9/11 people were treated much better. Now it is like a flying in a gulag. Many aging post menopausal women who should have left the job many years before barking orders on passengers and actually irritating many of them. Gotta love the TSA, the Patriot Act and Homeland Security for this one.

So you're saying TSA stands for

The
Sauced
Aviators

You must call her a flight attendant and never a stewed-her-dis because she is a professional :04:

I thought it was a requirement for stewardesses to be smoking hot?

I know the one that used to let me fish off her back dock was sa'mokin'!
Tall Swedish blonde. She looked like Barbie and her husband looked like Ken.
They were rarely home and I could go through their house, go fishing on their dock, take the windsurfer out..
The fishing wasn't so good off their dock, though. :(
Little bitty Bluegill.

I love flying.

I hate flying in Airlines.

What used to be a 3 hour trip is now 8 - 24 hours these days.

I thought it was a requirement for stewardesses to be smoking hot?

I know the one that used to let me fish off her back dock was sa'mokin'!
Tall Swedish blonde. She looked like Barbie and her husband looked like Ken.
They were rarely home and I could go through their house, go fishing on their dock, take the windsurfer out..
The fishing wasn't so good off their dock, though. :(
Little bitty Bluegill.
Those days are long gone.

upload_2019-8-9_20-33-12.jpeg

I haven't flown since before 9/11. No plans to, either. I'd rather remember it like it was, "jet set" and all. :dunno:

I must say, it's a crying shame.

I love that a passenger tweeted the airline in flight. Fucking snitch.

This woman's next job interview:

"So, why were you released from your last job?"

"I... punched a baby. Yeah, that's it."

The last time I flew, I thought it was interesting how they search everyone , make them take off their shoes, get groped, etc. Just like prison.

The last time I flew, I thought it was interesting how they search everyone , make them take off their shoes, get groped, etc. Just like prison.

Um, they make you take off a lot more than your shoes in prison and they don't grope you. You strip completely naked and cough while you squat. That's it. So it's basically nothing like prison. Just watch Lockup Raw and you'll see.

Forum List

Back