D'Souza Humiliates a Libtard Self-Hating White Male Who Wants Racial Redistribution of Wealth

0.jpg

P.S. I wasn't going to drag this out, I'm almost sick of arguing about this shit.

No need for apologies. You have, at least so far, been reasonable and even handed.

Reading that article it seems that many, if not most of the children of black veterans missed out on a lot of the benefits we received just because our fathers had been veterans. I propose to you that that aggregate loss to a generation of black Americans is not the only reason but just one of a series of injustices over centuries that has cost America deeply not just in wealth, adding to the gulf between rich and poor, but in peace of mind and the satisfaction of a more peaceful society, or as your founders put it, a more perfect union.

If a billionaire was giving out $1 million bearer's bonds to the first twenty people that came to his store, the 21st person did not lose $1 million. They still had whatever they carried with them with no loss incurred.

And the discrimination had a large economic element to it as well, though not documented in Wikipedia. 'White trash' folks in this country have a long history of being passed over, outright defrauded and abused in the coal mines, cotton sharecropper fields and similar places in this country too. My step father worked at a warehouse for a popular pharmaceutical company for nearly 30 years and they fired him for trivial nonsense just a few days prior to his qualifying for a pension with them.

It isnt so much that blacks have had it bad as it is true that the Oligarchs that run this country are looking out for their own and no God damned body else.

That's why I don't scoff at that young man bringing up the subject to D'Souza. No, I scoff at D'souza for trying to deflect the conversation to the realpolitik of the British empire and wherever else he tried to take it, as if this particular injustice could be diluted out into an unaccountable fuzzy mist of history. I'll tell you a secret, I don't like D'Souza. He's a parasitic opportunist who's been sucking at the rewarding teat of American conservatism and Christianity for decades. And, damn me, he's one immigrant America could have done without. And besides that he's a felon! There, now you can hoist me on my own liberal petard.

I am not a D'Souza fan, over all as he is an advocate for open borders (notice his claim that no one owns land?) but he is a brilliant thinker, and he made valid points in responding to the kids claims.

Liberals are infamous for their solutions to problems involving other peoples wealth and other peoples privileges.

This punk was OK with symbolic gestures like tutoring, but he would not act in a way consistent with his own moral beliefs.

If My father robbed your father of billions of dollars and I found out about it, I would need to perform some sort of restitution of the stolen goods to you as your fathers rightful heir. Me talking about it, apologizing and offering to take you out to dinner would just be horse shit. To offer to get taxes raised so that you could be reimbursed would also be horse shit as that has nothing to do with the stolen wealth being returned.

That is what this kid is doing and all libtard white males who argue for the limitation of opportunities for white males as compensation for illicit benefits the libtard thinks that *he* has attained through illicit means. Taking away opportunities for my children is not just, it is a diversion from the theft that the libtard thinks was done. MY kids did not have a thing to do with the defrauding of blacks, nor did I nor did my father.

My family was as much disenfranchised by the Oligarchs for the last 60 years as anyone else was. The only difference is that the corporate owned media wont run stories on the exploitation of whites because their owners want to divide the working class against itself. The Irish were enslaved enmass just like the blacks were, and no, it was not indentured servitude which was a VOLUNTARY arrangement. Almost no one knows that Cromwell enslaved hundreds of thousands of Irish that got sent to the colonies to work sugar plantations. No one seems to realize that the primary target of the Oligarchs has been to keep the working class of all races living hand-to-mouth.

And this 'white privilege' horse shit is just one more tactic to divide us and it is working splendidly.

D'Sousa is a convicted felon and should not be allowed to vote because of his criminal nature..
D'Souza is just one more conservative targeted by the Obama Chicago Machine White House and demonstrates their abuse of power.

That you chortle over it is bad karma for you, doofus.
what a cry baby ..he is a punk a little bitch and a convicted criminal;
You are such a fucking liar, the shit just oozes out of your ears, fool.

D;Souza was targeted for retaliation and his 'felony' will likely be erased once a Republican gets into the White House, jack ass.

TellThatB2MakeMeSammich_zpsbnajm0z0.jpg

I wouldn't give a convicted felon the time of day, what are you creating an OP about D'Souza for?
Selective conviction. D'souza was as much a political prisoner than anything else. He's making another movie due out just before the elections. LoL

It's hilarious. He wants recognition of the 'white privilege' bullshit to justify the redistribution of wealth through government programs to pay off white guilt to black Americans.

Why did D'Sousa have to lie about what the student actually said and twist his words to mean something the student did't say, and didn't mean? Was D'sousa's belief so weak till he couldn't have an honest conversation? Typical right wing double talk and lies.

He was right on target. If the student was so concerned about white privileges, he'd give up his Amhearst education for a minority black. Showed he was a hypocrite expecting others to sacrifice, but not him. That is how liberals are.

Dinesh D'Souza Posts Fake Photo Of Hillary Clinton With Confederate Flag

SUBMITTED BY:Brian Tashman, Tuesday 07/07/2015, 10:40am
UPDATE: D'Souza changed the Facebook post to read: "Even if the #ConfederateFlag was edited into this Hillary photo, WHAT is going on with those glasses and that hairdo?" Right-wing “intellectual” Dinesh D’Souza today tweeted out a photo that purportedly shows Hillary Clinton sitting in front of a Confederate flag. He also shared the image on his Facebook page. D’Souza isn’t the only conservative to post the picture, despite the fact that it’s fake
- See more at: Dinesh D'Souza | Right Wing Watch

It's hilarious. He wants recognition of the 'white privilege' bullshit to justify the redistribution of wealth through government programs to pay off white guilt to black Americans.
D'Sousa is a convicted felon and should not be allowed to vote because of his criminal nature..
So you are against the Democrats proposal to let felons vote? Liar.
Felons are not allowed to vote mostly in the former Confederate states...most evry where else its automatic once you complete a sentence to be able to vote...the Southern States do not believe in letting the Negro vote

No, he is just trying to change the subject away from the points that D'Souza made regarding the hypocrisy of white male libtards who want to perform 'justice' by using everyone elses privs and keeping his own and the illicit wealth he has inherited.

They are desperate to avoid this type of reason on display with any other topic that they can find.

Felons are not allowed to vote mostly in the former Confederate states...most evry where else its automatic once you complete a sentence to be able to vote...the Southern States do not believe in letting the Negro vote

Do you ever get tired of lying constantly? Show me one elected Republican leader who wants to keep blacks from voting, fool.

They are desperate to avoid this type of reason on display with any other topic that they can find.
I am just pointing out that D'Sousa is a liar a deceiver a fraud and a convicted felon in order to evaluate the source of your adoration
Bullshit, prove he is a liar, you fucking liar.

He took a plea bargain which does not prove a damned thing about the mans actual innocence or guilt.

Do you ever get tired of lying constantly? Show me one elected Republican leader who wants to keep blacks from voting, fool.
Fla. Republican: We wanted to suppress black votes
Not an elected Republican and not a neutral source.

"That is, every Republican except for Florida’s former Republican Party chairman Jim Greer, who, scorned by his party and in deep legal trouble, blew the lid off what he claims was a systemic effort to suppress the black vote."

And the point still stands; libtards are not engaging in a moral position when they defraud other whites in a vain effort to compensate blacks for imaginary losses. IF they are so convinced then they should pay out of their own damned pocket first. They are instead being the liars and thieves that they have always been.

Umm. It's 2015' not 1954.

I am just pointing out that D'Sousa is a liar a deceiver a fraud and a convicted felon in order to evaluate the source of your adoration
Bullshit, prove he is a liar, you fucking liar.

He took a plea bargain which does not prove a damned thing about the mans actual innocence or guilt.
There is an excellent 3 part PJTV interview of D'Souza with Bill Whittle on YouTube where he explains what happened. He owns up to the "crime" that is selectively enforced against conservatives by this regime.

Forum List

Back