D'Souza Humiliates a Libtard Self-Hating White Male Who Wants Racial Redistribution of Wealth

You're the one calling blacks felons.
I am also the one calling you a mother fucking moron ...for being dishonest abouit what I said you Mother fucking red neck racist...like D'sousa......:2up: a pair of creepy red neck mother fuckers LOL

You sound distressed....worried about the upcoming election?
you sound phony however that is because you are as phony as that rat bastard racist D'Sousa.:2up:..have I mentioned that you are a morn and an asshole...well you are that and a POS

I am also the one calling you a mother fucking moron ...for being dishonest abouit what I said you Mother fucking red neck racist...like D'sousa......:2up: a pair of creepy red neck mother fuckers LOL

you sound phony however that is because you are as phony as that rat bastard racist D'Sousa.:2up:..have I mentioned that you are a morn and an asshole...well you are that and a POS

Whats a morn?

Whats a morn?
IT is short for morning, but I dont think the wack job meant that, do you?

Whats a morn?
IT is short for morning, but I dont think the wack job meant that, do you?

Nah...

It's hilarious. He wants recognition of the 'white privilege' bullshit to justify the redistribution of wealth through government programs to pay off white guilt to black Americans.

Actually I think D'Sousa tried to dodge an interesting question. My father was a veteran of WWll and the Korean War. The Canadian government was very generous in their benefits for veterans of my father's generation, land grants, mortgage assistance, education assistance for example. My father was a beneficiary of the last two and if still alive would be eligible for a veterans pension on top of the regular Canadian pension. Now I'm wondering, did the American government show the same gratitude to it's war veterans and did it do so regardless of race?

He addressed that several times.
Where does it end?

I already tried to explain why I don't think he did address it.
I'm going to quote a couple lines from my another one of my replies to Jim. "That's why I don't scoff at that young man bringing up the subject to D'Souza. No, I scoff at D'souza for trying to deflect the conversation to the realpolitik of the British empire and wherever else he tried to take it, as if this particular injustice could be diluted out into an unaccountable fuzzy mist of history."

"This particular injustice" is what the kid brought up, that black veterans of WWll did not receive near the benefits that white veterans did and the quote from wikipedia that Jim gave us is a description and proof of this injustice. So how did D'Souza address it. Actually two ways. One, he tried to dilute it by equating it to some events in "an unaccountable fuzzy mist of history." He mentions American Indians, Navajo, Hopi, et. al., he mentions the Persian and Mongol invasion of India and mentions the British Empire, all this and more as if to say "it's too complicated, it's history, we have to deal with the world as it is" The kids point is the "particular injustice" he brought up is not washed out and diluted by the mists of history, it's contemporary an quantifiable. Listen I have to run, I'm going to quote one more line from my reply to Jim regarding D'Souza, "He's a parasitic opportunist who's been sucking at the rewarding teat of American conservatism and Christianity for decades." He is a very good debater, very facile, this kid shouldn't stand a chance against him but I thought he held his ground. I've watched D'Souza take on heavy weight debaters on Christian Apologetics, Evolution and other topics, he's tough. He's well versed in debate strategy, when and how to pivot off topic if you're losing and other debate tactics. Being impressive isn't being right though.

I have to run, I'll return later if you want.

It's hilarious. He wants recognition of the 'white privilege' bullshit to justify the redistribution of wealth through government programs to pay off white guilt to black Americans.

Actually I think D'Sousa tried to dodge an interesting question. My father was a veteran of WWll and the Korean War. The Canadian government was very generous in their benefits for veterans of my father's generation, land grants, mortgage assistance, education assistance for example. My father was a beneficiary of the last two and if still alive would be eligible for a veterans pension on top of the regular Canadian pension. Now I'm wondering, did the American government show the same gratitude to it's war veterans and did it do so regardless of race?

He addressed that several times.
Where does it end?

I already tried to explain why I don't think he did address it.
I'm going to quote a couple lines from my another one of my replies to Jim. "That's why I don't scoff at that young man bringing up the subject to D'Souza. No, I scoff at D'souza for trying to deflect the conversation to the realpolitik of the British empire and wherever else he tried to take it, as if this particular injustice could be diluted out into an unaccountable fuzzy mist of history."

"This particular injustice" is what the kid brought up, that black veterans of WWll did not receive near the benefits that white veterans did and the quote from wikipedia that Jim gave us is a description and proof of this injustice. So how did D'Souza address it. Actually two ways. One, he tried to dilute it by equating it to some events in "an unaccountable fuzzy mist of history." He mentions American Indians, Navajo, Hopi, et. al., he mentions the Persian and Mongol invasion of India and mentions the British Empire, all this and more as if to say "it's too complicated, it's history, we have to deal with the world as it is" The kids point is the "particular injustice" he brought up is not washed out and diluted by the mists of history, it's contemporary an quantifiable. Listen I have to run, I'm going to quote one more line from my reply to Jim regarding D'Souza, "He's a parasitic opportunist who's been sucking at the rewarding teat of American conservatism and Christianity for decades." He is a very good debater, very facile, this kid shouldn't stand a chance against him but I thought he held his ground. I've watched D'Souza take on heavy weight debaters on Christian Apologetics, Evolution and other topics, he's tough. He's well versed in debate strategy, when and how to pivot off topic if you're losing and other debate tactics. Being impressive isn't being right though.

I have to run, I'll return later if you want.

I guess thats a matter of opinion.
The kid never answered the question of when do you stop?
And why should I pay for something I had nothing to do with?

Umm. It's 2015' not 1954.
That is what I tell all the Right wing shit heads when they mention Robert Byrd..
here is 2015 voter suppression GOP style
Screen-Shot-2015-11-17-at-10.44.33-AM.png
. "Restrictive law" is requesting a voter identify himself with ID, boo fucking hoo. When we get some real conservatives in power, you libtards are going to be reigned in big Time!

Umm. It's 2015' not 1954.
U.S. Department of Transportation investigating Alabama drivers license office closures

Thursday Dec 10, 2015 · 9:00 PM EST
Comments

alabama.jpg

Mr. Sample, however, will remain unaffected.
The U.S. Department of Transportation is now investigating Alabama's closure of rural state drivers license offices—closures which disproportionately affect the state's black residents.
state drivers licenses are notably one of the few forms of voter identification accepted by state polling places after Alabama passed a controversial Voter ID law in 2014
Don't go don't show up on Sunday for a license two days before the election. They have years to get an ID. Are blacks too incompetent? Huh? Is that what your saying? Sounds racist.

Love seeing whiney college intellectual asshats get schooled!! Vid is classic......illustrates that progressives navigate their lives in a perpetual state of theory alone.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
I myself am upset at Starbucks war on Christmas and all that is white and holy LOL...never have so many whites cried over such petty bull shit
. Contrived liberal non issue. There is no boycott. Conservatives don't give a shit about the cups. It was a business decision.

So you're calling blacks felons.....interesting.

Let me spell it out for you you Fucking moron..,..Blacks who have completed felony sentences are a target for red neck racist mother fuckers like you who do not want them to vote ever again...you mother fucking racist bastard :2up:
You broke our law and committed a felony. You don't deserve the right to vote.

Take a chill pill and debate with reason and respect. Call us racist for having an opinion and you lose the debate.

So you're calling blacks felons.....interesting.

Let me spell it out for you you Fucking moron..,..Blacks who have completed felony sentences are a target for red neck racist mother fuckers like you who do not want them to vote ever again...you mother fucking racist bastard :2up:
You broke our law and committed a felony. You don't deserve the right to vote.
Once one has paid one's "debt to society" they should vote fuck head
Really you do not want the record number of felons in the Reagan administration to ever vote chump
List of Reagan Administration Convictions

Take a chill pill and debate with reason and respect. Call us racist for having an opinion and you lose the debate.
Don't tell me what to do...you all are slimy dishonest nasty entitled racist... I have zero respect for any of you... I call you racist because you manifest racism and are in fact racists ...

I love calling red neck mother fuckers who support criminal felon D'Sousa names.../you deserve scorn
. DSouza made an honest mistake to help a lady's election and owned up to it. He's a good man.
Why don't you call for Obama and Hillary to be jailed for getting money from overseas? That is worse.

Don't tell me what to do...you all are slimy dishonest nasty entitled racist... I have zero respect for any of you... I call you racist because you manifest racism and are in fact racists ...
. Then you don't deserve any more of our attention cupcake. Don't respond further to this bigot folks. He's not worth t.

:rolleyes-41:

I see kids point. But it could never happen. Not to mention we have done everything in the world for em. Time to move on

Why did D'Sousa have to lie about what the student actually said and twist his words to mean something the student did't say, and didn't mean? Was D'sousa's belief so weak till he couldn't have an honest conversation? Typical right wing double talk and lies.

Bullshit, D'Sousa cut to the chase and asked the kid to put his money where his mouth was. Let's see the kid man up and give his spot to someone more deserving.

Forum List

Back