D'Souza Humiliates a Libtard Self-Hating White Male Who Wants Racial Redistribution of Wealth

He owns up to the "crime" that is selectively enforced against conservatives by this regime.
upload_2015-12-11_6-32-39.jpeg

Umm. It's 2015' not 1954.
U.S. Department of Transportation investigating Alabama drivers license office closures

Thursday Dec 10, 2015 · 9:00 PM EST
Comments

alabama.jpg

Mr. Sample, however, will remain unaffected.
The U.S. Department of Transportation is now investigating Alabama's closure of rural state drivers license offices—closures which disproportionately affect the state's black residents.
state drivers licenses are notably one of the few forms of voter identification accepted by state polling places after Alabama passed a controversial Voter ID law in 2014

Love seeing whiney college intellectual asshats get schooled!! Vid is classic......illustrates that progressives navigate their lives in a perpetual state of theory alone.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Watching the kid in the midst of having his head explode was worth the 15 minutes but even more satisfying was watching the woman sitting behind him look like a boob!!:coffee:

As it applies to most things where progressives blow their own faces off, there is never any intellectual effort placed on analyzing a rational solution. These jerkoffs never thought of these kinds of things while being awestruck reading Marx' German Ideology. I too was fascinated by the writings of the great social philosophers in my college days until I woke up and realized none of those dirtbags ever wrote on the application of the economics as applied to any solution to social injustices. duh........the progressive is never interested in answering the question, "At what cost?" or "Compared to what?":spinner:

Bottom line.....nobody cares about this. Far less than 20% of the country give a shit!!

Last edited:
Love seeing whiney college intellectual asshats get schooled!! Vid is classic......illustrates that progressives navigate their lives in a perpetual state of theory alone.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
I myself am upset at Starbucks war on Christmas and all that is white and holy LOL...never have so many whites cried over such petty bull shit

Umm. It's 2015' not 1954.
That is what I tell all the Right wing shit heads when they mention Robert Byrd..
here is 2015 voter suppression GOP style
Screen-Shot-2015-11-17-at-10.44.33-AM.png

too bad s0n........Im still laughing that in 2014, progressives got their clocks cleaned. Like Obama said in 2009........"elections have consequences" which is another way of saying, "Fuck you!!" Which Im doing right now!!:funnyface:

s0n......you always have had the political IQ of a small soap dish. None of this shit resonates anywhere except on internet forums in the nether-regions of the internet.:beer: I rant all the time about how shitty Budweiser beer is but the masses want to drink shitty beer. What can you do.....majority always wins!!!!!!

Last edited:
A little bit of perspective on how fucked up the progressive mind is............

A number of years back now, a family had stopped on the shoulder of Rt 95 in the NY>Boston corridor.......got wiped out by an 18 wheeler who slammed them from behind. 8 killed. Tragic. Of course, progressives spent the next few years lobbying in the Ct govt. to widen the highway to prevent such things!! Of course, the efforts got shot down in spectacular fashion when it was revealed the cost would be in the hundreds of millions of dollars. duh. Like in this case........fringe sentiment loses.:up:

Only fringe progressives think that you can resolve all social injustice............turn millions of years of established civil discourse on its ear inside a couple of decades!!! Fortunately, the masses DO have the ability to connect those last few dots which includes weighing costs and contemplating necessary tradeoffs.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rofl:Just not in the thought processes of the modern progressive........and yes, it is a brain fuck-up.

Last edited:
I myself am upset at Starbucks war on Christmas and all that is white and holy LOL...never have so many whites cried over such petty bull shit
lol, libtards criss-cross the globe to save the culture of some remote Amazon tribe, but they see nothing wrong with the cultural genocide of whites in the West.
Liberals are complete liars and fools.

BiggestThreatToAmerica-big_zpsnwviktkk.jpg

It's hilarious. He wants recognition of the 'white privilege' bullshit to justify the redistribution of wealth through government programs to pay off white guilt to black Americans.

Actually I think D'Sousa tried to dodge an interesting question. My father was a veteran of WWll and the Korean War. The Canadian government was very generous in their benefits for veterans of my father's generation, land grants, mortgage assistance, education assistance for example. My father was a beneficiary of the last two and if still alive would be eligible for a veterans pension on top of the regular Canadian pension. Now I'm wondering, did the American government show the same gratitude to it's war veterans and did it do so regardless of race?

He addressed that several times.
Where does it end?

It's hilarious. He wants recognition of the 'white privilege' bullshit to justify the redistribution of wealth through government programs to pay off white guilt to black Americans.
D'Sousa is a convicted felon and should not be allowed to vote because of his criminal nature..
So you are against the Democrats proposal to let felons vote? Liar.
Felons are not allowed to vote mostly in the former Confederate states...most evry where else its automatic once you complete a sentence to be able to vote...the Southern States do not believe in letting the Negro vote

So you're calling blacks felons.....interesting.

Dinesh D'Souza buried that poor kid. Oh well, that kid just learned a few hard lessons, one of which is don't speak out against white privilege while practicing privilege from the safety of your college seat.

Let me spell it out for you you Fucking moron..,..Blacks who have completed felony sentences are a target for red neck racist mother fuckers like you who do not want them to vote ever again...you mother fucking racist bastard :2up:

Let me spell it out for you you Fucking moron..,..Blacks who have completed felony sentences are a target for red neck racist mother fuckers like you who do not want them to vote ever again...you mother fucking racist bastard :2up:

You're the one calling blacks felons.

Forum List

Back