"Dukes of Hazzard" yanked from TV Land

There's a good reason why many find the Confederate flag so repulsive.

moye-007-southernheritagesouthernshame-lg.png

Then why did the Native Americans ally themselves to the Confederacy and fly a look alike flag? Run Shitting Bull, run!!!!!!!!

You must be the dumbest and least educated moron on this site.

Well at least now there's no reason what-so-ever for me to keep cable.

They already tell us we have to have all kinds of other crap we don't ever watch with a hefty price. NOW they are going to start BANNING shows for a gawddam flag. We're looking for other avenues. from outside Antennas, etc

That's why I own several TV series that I like on DVD. I can then watch them whenever I want.

We've talked on here about other options besides cable. but I'm still confused about it all and afraid to give up my cable yet. still looking into though. costing a pretty damn penny for a bunch of crap we NEVER use or watch

It's so hilarious to watch the racist white supremacist NaziCons try to deflect/derail the thread.

They already tell us we have to have all kinds of other crap we don't ever watch with a hefty price. NOW they are going to start BANNING shows for a gawddam flag. We're looking for other avenues. from outside Antennas, etc

That's why I own several TV series that I like on DVD. I can then watch them whenever I want.

We've talked on here about other options besides cable. but I'm still confused about it all and afraid to give up my cable yet. still looking into though. costing a pretty damn penny for a bunch of crap we NEVER use or watch
It's so hilarious to watch the racist white supremacist NaziCons try to deflect/derail the thread.

Translation: I started another thread and promptly got stuffed.....again. You can always tell when you're stumped, you use the funny button. Like that is a rebuttal? LMAO

Translation: I started another thread and promptly got stuffed.....again. You can always tell when you're stumped, you use the funny button. Like that is a rebuttal? LMAO

Thanks for proving my point. You're no foe

Thanks for proving my point. You're no foe

I edited this because I had the person you replied to on ignore and didn't see who is it was. I thought you were talking to me...... My mistake Dear. :cheers2:

Last edited:

Liberal progress...:cuckoo:

Once you finally give up cable, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
We haven't had cable for several years, yet we've found sources where we can watch everything that we want, when we want. It's taken some time plus a little trial & error, but if we can do it, so can you.
It's fantastic come election time - no political ads every 30 seconds. LOL

Once you finally give up cable, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
We haven't had cable for several years, yet we've found sources where we can watch everything that we want, when we want. It's taken some time plus a little trial & error, but if we can do it, so can you.
It's fantastic come election time - no political ads every 30 seconds. LOL

thank you. I researched a site called, Giving Up my Cable. and all different kinds of things. And as I said, we've had some great advice given on here before.

Yep. I agree. Too expensive and I usually only watch USA and TNT. Occasionally maybe the History Channel, A&E or AMC. That's pretty much it.

Hence the "real" motivation for the "change". $$$$

NO kidding. sheesh

NO kidding. sheesh

:puke:

At what point does overreaction reach the point of insanity?

Forum List

Back