Dunn Sentenced to Life w/o Parole. Was He Even Guilty ?

Dunn claimed he saw a gun, and that he fired in SELF-DEFENSE. So you being the accuser, have the burden of proof to prove that he did not see a gun. Nobody in the trial proved that. Can you ?

For whatever it's worth, here's your link. >>

Life without parole for loud-music murderer in Florida - CNN.com
There were never any guns found. The boys did not have any guns.
It is not the burden of the defense to produce a gun. It is the burden of prosecution to prove there was NOT A GUN. They did NOT do that.
:lmao:You just don't get it. You can't prove a negative. Logic 101. You're an idiot.
Then you don't have a case. Cases require proof. Didn't you know ? :lmao:

You have chosen to disregard the evidence of no gun present because you have chosen to not believe the witness testimony. That is not the same as there being "no evidence". If you don't believe the evidence you should explain why you don't believe the evidence.
He cant without admitting he is a loon.

Dunn claimed he saw a gun, and that he fired in SELF-DEFENSE. So you being the accuser, have the burden of proof to prove that he did not see a gun. Nobody in the trial proved that. Can you ?

It says right there in your link there was no gun.

Dunn claimed he acted in self-defense because he believed Davis was reaching for a gun. No weapon was found.

LINK??

The judge was right - Dunn threw away his own life. Very sad because it never should have happened. I hope it sends a message to others who think they'll get away with gunning down kids for loud music. Same with other, over-the-top, crazies who shoot someone for texting or throwing popcorn or knocking on your door.

Dunn claimed he acted in self-defense because he believed Davis was reaching for a gun. No weapon was found.
NOTHING proved that there was no gun. Some people have SAID there was no gun. That isn't proof.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/06/justice/florida-loud-music-murder-trial/

LINK??

The judge was right - Dunn threw away his own life. Very sad because it never should have happened. I hope it sends a message to others who think they'll get away with gunning down kids for loud music. Same with other, over-the-top, crazies who shoot someone for texting or throwing popcorn or knocking on your door.

NOTHING proved that there was no gun. Some people have SAID there was no gun. That isn't proof.
The prosecution proved there was no gun. Ask Dunn and the jurors if you doubt us.

Did you ever answer my question? I don't see where you did. Do you live in Florida? Do you have a Florida CCW? Do you know the laws of my state?

Good. This man deserves to be behind bars for his idiotic and murderous actions. Society is better off without this clown walking around.

LINK??

Dunn was found guilty in a court of law by a jury of his peers, he was and is afforded comprehensive due process rights, including the right to appeal the verdict and sentence.

Dunn's actions were reckless, unwarranted, and stupid, completely failing to comport with Florida self-defense jurisprudence – he has only himself to blame.
Your accusations are unfounded, since you have no way of knowing if Dunn acted in self-defense or not. Got some proof he didn't see a gun ? NO, you don't.

Did you ever answer my question? I don't see where you did. Do you live in Florida? Do you have a Florida CCW? Do you know the laws of my state?
1. Yes I live in Florida.

2. Yes I have a CCW permit (and I carry a Keltec .380)

3. Yes I know the laws of Florida.

LINK??

Dunn was found guilty in a court of law by a jury of his peers, he was and is afforded comprehensive due process rights, including the right to appeal the verdict and sentence.

Dunn's actions were reckless, unwarranted, and stupid, completely failing to comport with Florida self-defense jurisprudence – he has only himself to blame.
Your accusations are unfounded, since you have no way of knowing if Dunn acted in self-defense or not. Got some proof he didn't see a gun ? NO, you don't.
Yes. There was no gun found and the witnesses say there was no gun. Dunn may have had a hallucination of a gun but he still has been found guilty and will spend the rest of his life in jail.

No, it was not. And you haven't shown a shred of evidence to prove it either. If you have some, let's hear it.

I refer you to the evidence brought forth in the courtroom.
Then, like I said, you haven't shown a shred of evidence to prove it, because they didn't bring the evidence needed, in the courtroom. They didn't prove their case.
Do you know how stupid you sound?
Do you know how stupid YOU sound? Without a shred of evidence to show that there was no gun in the SUV ?
Come back with that evidence, and then I'll say that YOU don't sound stupid. Fair enough ?
You can't provide evidence of something that doesn't exist. Are you really this dumb?
If you cant provide evidence, then you can't convict. Didn't you know ? HA HA HA.

1. Yes I live in Florida.

2. Yes I have a CCW permit (and I carry a Keltec .380)

3. Yes I know the laws of Florida.

That's what Dunn said too.

He was wrong. You might think about that the next time you think can get away with murder.

I refer you to the evidence brought forth in the courtroom.
Then, like I said, you haven't shown a shred of evidence to prove it, because they didn't bring the evidence needed, in the courtroom. They didn't prove their case.
Do you know how stupid you sound?
Do you know how stupid YOU sound? Without a shred of evidence to show that there was no gun in the SUV ?
Come back with that evidence, and then I'll say that YOU don't sound stupid. Fair enough ?
You can't provide evidence of something that doesn't exist. Are you really this dumb?
If you cant provide evidence, then you can't convict. Didn't you know ? HA HA HA.
But they did provide evidence. Eye witness testimony. HA HA HA

LINK??

Michael Dunn case Opening statements begin in loud music murder trial - CNN.com

I just quoted you as saying he saw a gun. No gun found means he was lying to cover himself.

LINK??

It is not the burden of the defense to produce a gun. It is the burden of prosecution to prove there was NOT A GUN. They did NOT do that.
How did they get a guilty verdict if they didnt prove it?
That is the topic of the thread. No evidence to prove the absence of a gun in the SUV. So why the conviction, without the evidence necessary for it ? Sounds like some kind of hanky panky .(problably revolving around race)

Okay, now THAT is funny.

EXACTLY how does one prove that something is not there?

I mean, do you lean into the window and LOOK?

I ask cuz I think they already tried that.

"No evidence to prove the absence of a gun in the SUV."

LINK??

Yes. There was no gun found and the witnesses say there was no gun. Dunn may have had a hallucination of a gun but he still has been found guilty and will spend the rest of his life in jail.
I had not heard of any witnesses saying they saw no gun (witness testimony is a joke anyway, we've covered that already) I did hear this however >> two witnesses initially told police the teens appeared to be "stashing" something.

LINK??

I just quoted you as saying he saw a gun. No gun found means he was lying to cover himself.
Of course he said he saw a gun. But no gun found doesn't mean anything. It could have been ditched. We've been all through that here already. Read the thread.

How did they get a guilty verdict if they didnt prove it?
That is the topic of the thread. No evidence to prove the absence of a gun in the SUV. So why the conviction, without the evidence necessary for it ? Sounds like some kind of hanky panky .(problably revolving around race)

Okay, now THAT is funny.

EXACTLY how does one prove that something is not there?

I mean, do you lean into the window and LOOK?

I ask cuz I think they already tried that.

"No evidence to prove the absence of a gun in the SUV."
You're doing a good job of making my point. Thanks. I'm OK without your help, though (but it's the thought that counts)

Being short of that, you've said nothing here.

Neither have you. He is in prison for life. Nothing you can do but start up a fund to get him out.
Yes I have said something meaningful. That the prosecution didn't prove their case, and therefore it should have ended up as NOT GUILTY by INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE. And I also said there is likely a racial component, in which some of the parties involved are afraid of possile race rioting.

Forum List

Back