Dunn Sentenced to Life w/o Parole. Was He Even Guilty ?

Hopefully one of the inmates does something to earn the tax dollars spent on his upkeep and rids the earth of this feral scum. Seems like he is just another whining, confused racist. In one of his letters he complains how the system is biased towards Black people but in the same breath says the jail is full of Blacks. How stupid can you be?

"It's spooky how racist everyone is up here and how biased toward blacks the courts are. This jail is full of blacks and they all act like thugs," he noted. He went on to say, "This may sound a bit radical but if more people would arm themselves and kill these **** idiots when they're threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior."
If he said that I would tend to agree with him. And that anti-white racism (based on fear of Black rioting), appears to be what got him convicted, not a fair trial, based on evidence.
You tend to agree because you are stupid like him. You dont see the contradiction in what he said? :laugh:

Evidence shows he shot and killed an unarmed kid, shot at other unarmed kids. What exactly are you missing in this?
I'm missing you and the others providing proof that the kid was unarmed. Just saying it isn't good enough. You have to prove it. That is simply impossible.
I dont have proof. The prosecution did. Thats why he is in prison for life.

Hopefully one of the inmates does something to earn the tax dollars spent on his upkeep and rids the earth of this feral scum. Seems like he is just another whining, confused racist. In one of his letters he complains how the system is biased towards Black people but in the same breath says the jail is full of Blacks. How stupid can you be?

"It's spooky how racist everyone is up here and how biased toward blacks the courts are. This jail is full of blacks and they all act like thugs," he noted. He went on to say, "This may sound a bit radical but if more people would arm themselves and kill these **** idiots when they're threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior."
If he said that I would tend to agree with him. And that anti-white racism (based on fear of Black rioting), appears to be what got him convicted, not a fair trial, based on evidence.
Actually shooting unarmed men who were no threat got him convicted
And convicted IMPROPERLY, since there was no proof they were "unarmed".
Yes there is. There was no gun found and the the witnesses said there were no guns.

Prosecution proves that the defendant fired the fatal shots, had motive and was provoking the confrontation

Defense claims that it was Santa Claus who fired the fatal shots

prosecution cannot prove that it was not Santa Claus therefore the prosecutor has no case

Why don't you believe the witnesses that testified there was no gun?

Let me ask you an honest question. Do you live in Florida? Do you carry concealed in Florida?

I live in Orlando and I have a CCW. I took it upon myself to learn the rules here. I knew as soon as I heard that Dunn fired on the vehicle when it was driving off, that he was dead meat. Even had they had a gun, once your assailant is fleeing and you continue to shoot, you will have a difficult time winning in court.

If I ever have to draw my weapon, my primary objective is to make them flee, or drop them where they stand. I'd prefer they flee.

Prosecution proves that the defendant fired the fatal shots, had motive and was provoking the confrontation

Defense claims that it was Santa Claus who fired the fatal shots

prosecution cannot prove that it was not Santa Claus therefore the prosecutor has no case
Are you a protectionist puppet? :laugh:

You tend to agree because you are stupid like him. You dont see the contradiction in what he said? :laugh:

Evidence shows he shot and killed an unarmed kid, shot at other unarmed kids. What exactly are you missing in this?
I'm missing you and the others providing proof that the kid was unarmed. Just saying it isn't good enough. You have to prove it. That is simply impossible.

Apparently it is, because he was found guilty.

Oh PUH-lese.
Even without the murder conviction, he would never see the outside again.

The sentence, imposed nearly two years after Dunn shot and killed Davis during an argument over loud music, also carries an additional 90 years for three convictions of attempted murder and firing a weapon into a vehicle.

Dunn claimed he acted in self-defense because he believed Davis was reaching for a gun. No weapon was found.
Healey said Florida's controversial "stand your ground" law was widely misunderstood.

"We should remember there is nothing wrong with retreating and deescalating the situation," the judge said.

Why don't you believe the witnesses that testified there was no gun?
The witnesses cant prove they did not actually see a gun. Matter of fact they cant prove they dont have a twin somewhere in a parallel universe.

A Duval County judge in Florida sentenced Michael Dunn to Life w/o possibility of parole, for killing Jordan Davis, a young black boy, who was in an SUV with 3 friends. The judge and others in the trial all seem to have concluded that Dunn was guilty without any shadow of reasonable doubt.

The judge told Dunn >> "Mr. Dunn, your life is effectively over," ...What is sad... is that this case exemplifies that our society seems to have lost its way." This statement may be true, but in what way ? Did Angela Corey, the prosecutor (and famous for her attempted kangeroo court lynching of George Zimmerman) ever PROVE that Dunn did not shoot in self-defense ? I don't think she did. And based on that, I don't see how Dunn could have even been convicted, much less get life w/o parole.

So is this a case of society losing it's way because of someone shooting recklessly, or is it a case of more pandering to the race hustler loudmouths, and their perpetual threat of riots ? Would Dunn have been convicted and sentenced to life w/o parole, if he were black and Davis was white ?

It looks like Dunn may have gotten a raw deal here, just because he's white, and the kid he killed was black.

You weren't on that jury so what you think doesn't matter at all.

That jury listened to the arguments. Saw the evidence and ruled those kids were no threat to him. The kids didn't have any weapons and that man's life wasn't threatened. It was the other way around. That man had a gun and threatened those kids. He murdered one and tried to murder the other ones. He murdered that boy just because his music was loud.

If that shooter had been black and the victim white, that black man would be sitting on death row now. The man is white so he gets to spend the rest of his life in prison.

It seems to me you don't like our justice system very much.
I don't like it when it convicts a man without the prosecution proving their case. They didn't and you haven;t either. You said "The kids didn't have any weapons". Problem is you aren't presenting a shred of evidence to support that (and neither did the prosecution).

Yeah. I know how the case went down. we all know that. that's not what the thread is about. it's about the failure of the prosecution to prove their case, yet the guy was convicted. That is IMPROPER.

Everyone keeps telling you they did prove it. They proved he shot at the kids and there was no gun there. I understand this is painful for you but facts are facts.
No you DON"T understand this as painful to me. It's just another issue, in the forum to me. Is it something more than that TO YOU ? And for the 50th time, they did NOT (and COULD NOT) prove "there was no gun there" which is impossible to do. Is this painful to you ?

Dead body....no gun= unarmed

Defense theory unable to convince jury that he was armed = unarmed

A Duval County judge in Florida sentenced Michael Dunn to Life w/o possibility of parole, for killing Jordan Davis, a young black boy, who was in an SUV with 3 friends. The judge and others in the trial all seem to have concluded that Dunn was guilty without any shadow of reasonable doubt.

The judge told Dunn >> "Mr. Dunn, your life is effectively over," ...What is sad... is that this case exemplifies that our society seems to have lost its way." This statement may be true, but in what way ? Did Angela Corey, the prosecutor (and famous for her attempted kangeroo court lynching of George Zimmerman) ever PROVE that Dunn did not shoot in self-defense ? I don't think she did. And based on that, I don't see how Dunn could have even been convicted, much less get life w/o parole.

So is this a case of society losing it's way because of someone shooting recklessly, or is it a case of more pandering to the race hustler loudmouths, and their perpetual threat of riots ? Would Dunn have been convicted and sentenced to life w/o parole, if he were black and Davis was white ?

It looks like Dunn may have gotten a raw deal here, just because he's white, and the kid he killed was black.

You weren't on that jury so what you think doesn't matter at all.

That jury listened to the arguments. Saw the evidence and ruled those kids were no threat to him. The kids didn't have any weapons and that man's life wasn't threatened. It was the other way around. That man had a gun and threatened those kids. He murdered one and tried to murder the other ones. He murdered that boy just because his music was loud.

If that shooter had been black and the victim white, that black man would be sitting on death row now. The man is white so he gets to spend the rest of his life in prison.

It seems to me you don't like our justice system very much.
I don't like it when it convicts a man without the prosecution proving their case. They didn't and you haven;t either. You said "The kids didn't have any weapons". Problem is you aren't presenting a shred of evidence to support that (and neither did the prosecution).

Yeah. I know how the case went down. we all know that. that's not what the thread is about. it's about the failure of the prosecution to prove their case, yet the guy was convicted. That is IMPROPER.

Everyone keeps telling you they did prove it. They proved he shot at the kids and there was no gun there. I understand this is painful for you but facts are facts.
No you DON"T understand this as painful to me. It's just another issue, in the forum to me. Is it something more than that TO YOU ? And for the 50th time, they did NOT (and COULD NOT) prove "there was no gun there" which is impossible to do. Is this painful to you ?
Yes its painful to see you in so much denial. They proved there was no gun there. What is confusing you about this?

Just kidding about the painful part. Its funny you are in so much denial.

LINK??

The judge was right - Dunn threw away his own life. Very sad because it never should have happened. I hope it sends a message to others who think they'll get away with gunning down kids for loud music. Same with other, over-the-top, crazies who shoot someone for texting or throwing popcorn or knocking on your door.
Dunn claimed he saw a gun, and that he fired in SELF-DEFENSE. So you being the accuser, have the burden of proof to prove that he did not see a gun. Nobody in the trial proved that. Can you ?

For whatever it's worth, here's your link. >>

Life without parole for loud-music murderer in Florida - CNN.com
There were never any guns found. The boys did not have any guns.
It is not the burden of the defense to produce a gun. It is the burden of prosecution to prove there was NOT A GUN. They did NOT do that.
How did they get a guilty verdict if they didnt prove it?
That is the topic of the thread. No evidence to prove the absence of a gun in the SUV. So why the conviction, without the evidence necessary for it ? Sounds like some kind of hanky panky .(problably revolving around race)

LINK??

The judge was right - Dunn threw away his own life. Very sad because it never should have happened. I hope it sends a message to others who think they'll get away with gunning down kids for loud music. Same with other, over-the-top, crazies who shoot someone for texting or throwing popcorn or knocking on your door.
Dunn claimed he saw a gun, and that he fired in SELF-DEFENSE. So you being the accuser, have the burden of proof to prove that he did not see a gun. Nobody in the trial proved that. Can you ?

It is not the burden of the defense to produce a gun. It is the burden of prosecution to prove there was NOT A GUN. They did NOT do that.
How did they get a guilty verdict if they didnt prove it?
That is the topic of the thread. No evidence to prove the absence of a gun in the SUV. So why the conviction, without the evidence necessary for it ? Sounds like some kind of hanky panky .(problably revolving around race)
There was evidence fool. There was no gun found and there was testimony there was no gun from witnesses. If there was no evidence you would be right but you cant get past the facts that there was and the evidence was proven to the jury.

LINK??

:lmao:You just don't get it. You can't prove a negative. Logic 101. You're an idiot.
Then you don't have a case. Cases require proof. Didn't you know ? :lmao:

The jury is under no obligation to believe any bizarre theory the defense comes up with
The prosecution is under no obligation to disprove any bizarre theory the defense comes up with

No, it was not. And you haven't shown a shred of evidence to prove it either. If you have some, let's hear it.

I refer you to the evidence brought forth in the courtroom.
Then, like I said, you haven't shown a shred of evidence to prove it, because they didn't bring the evidence needed, in the courtroom. They didn't prove their case.

I don't have to show evidence. You are wrong, apparently they DID prove their case. Guilty.
Yes you do have to show evidence. In this thread you are the accuser. Burden of proof is always on the accuser. Show me how the prosecution proved their case. I say they did not do that (and in fact, they COULD NOT do that) This is a case where it is impossible to prove there was no gun.

YOU were not on the Jury, end of story.
The mere fact that we have a thread going here (and you're part of it :laugh:), shows it's NOT the end of the story.

LINK??

:lmao:You just don't get it. You can't prove a negative. Logic 101. You're an idiot.
Then you don't have a case. Cases require proof. Didn't you know ? :lmao:

You have chosen to disregard the evidence of no gun present because you have chosen to not believe the witness testimony. That is not the same as there being "no evidence". If you don't believe the evidence you should explain why you don't believe the evidence.

I refer you to the evidence brought forth in the courtroom.
Then, like I said, you haven't shown a shred of evidence to prove it, because they didn't bring the evidence needed, in the courtroom. They didn't prove their case.

I don't have to show evidence. You are wrong, apparently they DID prove their case. Guilty.
Yes you do have to show evidence. In this thread you are the accuser. Burden of proof is always on the accuser. Show me how the prosecution proved their case. I say they did not do that (and in fact, they COULD NOT do that) This is a case where it is impossible to prove there was no gun.

YOU were not on the Jury, end of story.
The mere fact that we have a thread going here (and you're part of it :laugh:), shows it's NOT the end of the story.
I think he meant Dunns going to die in prison no matter how much you cry about it.

Forum List

Back