Dunn Sentenced to Life w/o Parole. Was He Even Guilty ?

Being short of that, you've said nothing here.

Neither have you. He is in prison for life. Nothing you can do but start up a fund to get him out.
Yes I have said something meaningful. That the prosecution didn't prove their case, and therefore it should have ended up as NOT GUILTY by INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE. And I also said there is likely a racial component, in which some of the parties involved are afraid of possile race rioting.
But he got convicted which proves the prosecution proved there was no gun.
HA HA HA. Like nobody has ever been convicted wrongly, huh ? Getting desperate now ?
Seems like you were desperate when you started the thread.

A Duval County judge in Florida sentenced Michael Dunn to Life w/o possibility of parole, for killing Jordan Davis, a young black boy, who was in an SUV with 3 friends. The judge and others in the trial all seem to have concluded that Dunn was guilty without any shadow of reasonable doubt.

The judge told Dunn >> "Mr. Dunn, your life is effectively over," ...What is sad... is that this case exemplifies that our society seems to have lost its way." This statement may be true, but in what way ? Did Angela Corey, the prosecutor (and famous for her attempted kangeroo court lynching of George Zimmerman) ever PROVE that Dunn did not shoot in self-defense ? I don't think she did. And based on that, I don't see how Dunn could have even been convicted, much less get life w/o parole.

So is this a case of society losing it's way because of someone shooting recklessly, or is it a case of more pandering to the race hustler loudmouths, and their perpetual threat of riots ? Would Dunn have been convicted and sentenced to life w/o parole, if he were black and Davis was white ?

It looks like Dunn may have gotten a raw deal here, just because he's white, and the kid he killed was black.

We have to be satisfied he got a fair trial, I know very little about this case but we have to trust in the due process and the final verdict. If there was some bad evidence maybe an appeal can be made through the legal system. White people are just going to have to accept this, on the flip side, if the Ferguson cop is exhonerated by the Grand Jury or by trial then I think Black folks going to have to accept that as well.

What the fuck does skin color have to do with this?

Absolutely nothing , but it does to Protectionist. Im responding to him. He seems to think Dunn is being prosecuted because he is white and there are plenty of others who say Michael Brown was gunned down by a white cop because he was black. Im just saying both extremes need to be able to accept the outcome of a legal trial and they cant have it both ways

I apologize, he did mention skin color first.

A Duval County judge in Florida sentenced Michael Dunn to Life w/o possibility of parole, for killing Jordan Davis, a young black boy, who was in an SUV with 3 friends. The judge and others in the trial all seem to have concluded that Dunn was guilty without any shadow of reasonable doubt.

The judge told Dunn >> "Mr. Dunn, your life is effectively over," ...What is sad... is that this case exemplifies that our society seems to have lost its way." This statement may be true, but in what way ? Did Angela Corey, the prosecutor (and famous for her attempted kangeroo court lynching of George Zimmerman) ever PROVE that Dunn did not shoot in self-defense ? I don't think she did. And based on that, I don't see how Dunn could have even been convicted, much less get life w/o parole.

So is this a case of society losing it's way because of someone shooting recklessly, or is it a case of more pandering to the race hustler loudmouths, and their perpetual threat of riots ? Would Dunn have been convicted and sentenced to life w/o parole, if he were black and Davis was white ?

It looks like Dunn may have gotten a raw deal here, just because he's white, and the kid he killed was black.

Took a life that wasn't his to take. Instead of sucking up some loud music for a few moments he initiated the altercation. Any threat he then faced was of his own choosing. And his overreaction resulted in someone dying. Lucky he only got life without parole, I've have sentened him to death. "Baliff, take this fucker out back and put a bullet in his brain."
NONSENSE! Nothing you've said here was proven in court. Dunn had a perfect right to request that the music be lowered. If he faced the threat of a gun, that was NOT of his choosing, and you don't have a shred of evidence o show that he overreacted in any way. On top of sounding foolish, you sound like a fascist too.

If he is armed, he should not be going around telling people what to do in a circumstance he knows very well can lead to a confrontation.

Neither have you. He is in prison for life. Nothing you can do but start up a fund to get him out.
Yes I have said something meaningful. That the prosecution didn't prove their case, and therefore it should have ended up as NOT GUILTY by INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE. And I also said there is likely a racial component, in which some of the parties involved are afraid of possile race rioting.
HA HA HA. Like nobody has ever been convicted wrongly, huh ? Getting desperate now ?

Yes, you are, indeed.

They did NOT prove the boys were unarmed, or that it was not SELF-DEFENSE. Can you ? They also did NOT prove that Dunn was in no personal jeopardy while he fired. Just because one guy at the wheel is driving away, doesn't mean another guy couldn't shoot from a fleeing vehicle. In road chases, cops have been killed by being shot by passengers in a fleeing vehicle,

The famous Hollywood defense. :lol:

Yes, you are, indeed.
Why would I be desperate ? No need to be, I'm just reciting a fact. That the prosecution never PROVED that Dunn didn't act in self-defense, as is their burden to do. They never proved his claim to be false. FACT, not opinion.

They did NOT prove the boys were unarmed, or that it was not SELF-DEFENSE. Can you ? They also did NOT prove that Dunn was in no personal jeopardy while he fired. Just because one guy at the wheel is driving away, doesn't mean another guy couldn't shoot from a fleeing vehicle. In road chases, cops have been killed by being shot by passengers in a fleeing vehicle,

The famous Hollywood defense. :lol:
Name what you like. Murder convictions require PROOF (which didn't happen in this case)

Michael Dunn case Opening statements begin in loud music murder trial - CNN.com

Seems like you were desperate when you started the thread.
"Seems" like that TO YOU maybe.

We have to be satisfied he got a fair trial, I know very little about this case but we have to trust in the due process and the final verdict. If there was some bad evidence maybe an appeal can be made through the legal system. White people are just going to have to accept this, on the flip side, if the Ferguson cop is exhonerated by the Grand Jury or by trial then I think Black folks going to have to accept that as well.

Absolutely nothing , but it does to Protectionist. Im responding to him. He seems to think Dunn is being prosecuted because he is white and there are plenty of others who say Michael Brown was gunned down by a white cop because he was black. Im just saying both extremes need to be able to accept the outcome of a legal trial and they cant have it both ways

It was NOT a "legal" trial. It was a grossly ILLEGAL trial, done in contradiction to US law, where defendants are supposed to be assumed innocent until PROVEN guilty. In this case no such PROOF was ever presented. Posters in this thread may not realize it, but this case is a MAJOR case in THEIR lives and their rights as US citizens. If this can be done to one person, it can be done to anyone, and the Pandora's Box of cancellation of assumption of innocence can start be applied to anyone.

It was NOT a "legal" trial. It was a grossly ILLEGAL trial, done in contradiction to US law, where defendants are supposed to be assumed innocent until PROVEN guilty. In this case no such PROOF was ever presented. Posters in this thread may not realize it, but this case is a MAJOR case in THEIR lives and their rights as US citizens. If this can be done to one person, it can be done to anyone, and the Pandora's Box of cancellation of assumption of innocence can start be applied to anyone.
What on earth are you talking about ? Trials are not supposed to be determined by skin colors. ALL trials are supposed to be determined by solid EVIDENCE. The Dunn trial wasn't. Simple as that.

The jury is under no obligation to believe any bizarre theory the defense comes up with
The prosecution is under no obligation to disprove any bizarre theory the defense comes up with
FALSE! Once the defense claims SELF-DEFENSE, the prosecution is obligated to prove that claim to be false. Burden of that is on them.

Give it up dude, seriously. Lick your wounds and live to fight another day.
I'm not fighting. There is nothing to give up. I have no wounds. I'm just stating legal FACTS. If you can't accept them, that NOT MY PROBLEM.

"That the prosecution never PROVED that Dunn didn't act in self-defense" is a false statement, period.

Another is true, when it comes to Protectionist's postings protesting Dunn's convictions: Protectionist has "been refuted 100 times in this thread."

Forum List

Back